The Vampire

She raises an eyebrow as she listens to Oren speak. "That's an awful lot of... perks." Her head lowers, licking her bottom lip as she thinks over the details. "And just what are you looking for when it comes to me being fit to be a full vampire?" Jinx paces across the now dark room, expressionlessly joyful from the new information she's gathered. Vampires could regenerate limbs, huh? That bit would come in handy should she ever feel the need to test some explosives... Her eyes flickered to Cecilia as she talked. Painful perhaps, but useful nonetheless. She stopped pacing, her back to them as she spoke again. "What are you going to do about The Employer now that he wants the two of you dead?" There was no point in tip-toeing around the situation.

"Nothing. He won't be able to harm us really." she answered before Oren. "We have to be alert though." she added. The problem lies when Oren finally realizes that it was her father, his idol and master that wanted to kill him. "You should forget about him. Cut all attachments you have since he wants you dead too now." she reminded her.

Oren laughs for a moment" are you sure i mean i can do it and its painless for me to do so" he tells her for a moment and thinks about what she had told the girl and nodds" It would be a smart option but me i am not one to let things lie like that he cant do something like that, from what i gather young jinx is that he had hurt you and bad and i belive that you will only heal when you confront him" He tells the girl and smirks" Well to become a full vampire nothing you need nothing but the key is that i have to be the one to turn you into a full vampire no one else can to attemtep to will kill you for sure" He informs jinx and thinks for a long moment" Again when you are ready you will know" he tells her

She turned on her heel, facing the two of them with a grimace. "He doesn't want me dead, he just doesn't care about me anymore." Her voice nearly broke at the end of her statement, but she faked a cough to cover it up. He probably would want her dead, but he had simply told her she was of no use after failing him. The reminder brought on a surge of depression and she sighed, letting her grimace fade. Confront The Employer? That didn't seem like an ideal thing to do at the moment, but she could get her revenge in the future. Jinx glanced in Oren's direction. "You'd help me do that before you kill him, or whatever you plan on doing with him?" She knew that the former idea wouldn't be so appealing when Oren figured out who he really was.

Cecilia glanced at Jinx trying to read her face. She seemed reluctant? Concerned? Cecilia thought it natural since Jinx practically worship her father, the Employer or whatever name he calls himself now. She sighed unconsciously and sipped at the blood bag. There must be a way she could convince her father to stop his plans on killing his successor. She winced mentally as she could picture Oren's expression. She stood up abruptly addressing the two of them. "Who wants some lasagna? Or steak? I'm in mood to eat human food. Hmm?" she asked them brightly.

Oren smiles and nodds" Of course jinx belive me i know your pain it was the pain i felt when my father betrayed my family said i was dead to him and then murderd my mother and baby sister, then he took me in he was a true father to me and i will never let him down" he smiles softly at the thought he worshiped him and rightly so he had brought oren from the brink of death showed him the way of the world and gave him a home." So yes as long as you are willing i will show you what he showed me, and maybe one day you can put all of this behind you and see that you will never be alone again never in your life" He says his voice showing he was dead serious." How about some steak that sounds amazing" Oren says

"Steak it is then." she said sighing a bit. She proceeded cooking and deep in thought. She'll just do what she must when the time comes.

Jinx stared at Oren dully. His words were tempting, but she couldn't believe them, not when she was positive life wouldn't be that way for her. She turned her gaze to Cecilia, her lips parting briefly to speak, but no words came out. She shut her mouth, walking over to the door she bit back her sudden anger and quietly forced out, "Sounds good." Her fingers curled around the door handle and as she opened it, she made her tone more convincing than before. "I'll be back in a bit. I expect you to go through with that, Oren." Jinx stepped out, instantly back to her cocky self. "Don't expect me to start calling you 'Your Majesty' either." She scoffed and shut the door, walking off to find a convenience store or some place that sold coffee. Caffeine sounded all too appealing.

He smirks" of course i will keep that promise and i never ask anyone to call me that for some reason it sounded really insulting to be called that" he tells jinx and sighs when she left he looks to cecila" I dont know about her but i think i can get through to her it will take some work i rember that i was such a hard head when i was first changed she will be tough but she needs me right now and you if you are willing to help" he tells her

"You make it sound like I'm not willing." she said as she chopped some herbs to go with the steak. "How do you like your steak?" she asked changing the subject. She was distracted that she cut her finger. "Oww!" she exclaimed surprised. Her finger was bleeding profusely and she put it in her mouth. She washed her hands and put some bandage on it. "What the hell.." she swore under her breath.

Jinx entered a little corner store with a sigh, the bright florescent lights burning her eyes. The cashier gave her a suspicious glance. Who wouldn't? She probably had dye on her face or blood on her clothing. The half-vamp walked around the store, picking out some black licorice. She ripped open the bag, placing one of the licorice sticks between her teeth before filling a cup with coffee, her eyes wandering back to the employee who was giving her a nasty look which she promptly returned with a scowl. Hot liquid spilt over the edge of the cup and splashed against her hand. Her teeth ground against the licorice between her lips, breaking off a piece in her mouth as she wiped up the mess with a few napkins.
She crammed a handful of hazelnut creamers into her pocket then sauntered over to the counter, placing her opened bag of candy down along with a pack of matches. Jinx looked outside, pursing her lips to keep from frowning. She was somewhat grateful that she'd have the two to help her out with the transition, but in the back of her mind she wanted to prove them all wrong. She wanted to gun down Oren and Cecilia to prove she wasn't worthless to The Employer, then she'd murder him too for his lies. She wouldn't though...
Would I?

Reactions: Lilith Reid
Oren sighs deeply smelling the blood he needed some time to think, so much has happend and yet it had put a burden on his mind he could sense jinxes pain. He knew she would still want him dead but oren hoped that would ware away he smiles at cecila" Thanks" he says almost tiredly he couldent think right now he wanted to go for a walk. He stands up" I will be back in a little bit i need to think about all that has happend i just need to take a walk" he says almost defeatedly. He walks outside and sighs deeply jumping up and landing on the roof he sits down on the edge And gazes out to the city he could hear the birds and the night time life. He sighs deeply," She is going to be a pain master i dont know if i can help her but i am going to try" he says to himself. He was unaware that his master was behind him but had hid himself well. Oren shakes his head as Dracula drops down and walks into the home" Oh my daughter such a strange day for you hasent it been, my successor and that worthless girl, ha what a pair, you do not know how much alike they truely are" he cackles

She nodded as Oren went out to have some time for him to think. "Okay. I understand. I'll call you once I'm done with dinner." she said smiling. She was humming to herself when she sensed someone coming in a bit after Oren went out. Then she realized who it was.

Cecilia glared as she heard his voice. "What are you doing here?" she hissed at him. Then her face went blank as she stared at her father. "I'm used to strange things happening around me." she replied and paced around. "How are they alike? I would have thought that you'd say I'm like her. But then again, I'm never like anyone. You said so before, right?" she said coldly as she sucked on her bleeding finger. She sat down and tried not to show her worry. If her father knew how worried she was for Oren, he'll just torment him further. "Why are you here? You haven't answered me." she demanded in a low voice so Oren wouldn't hear. She kept her fingers crossed.

He glares at her and laughs" That is true you are like no one ever" he tells her and smirks" Oh my dear daughter are you worryed about dear oren thats funny, as why i am here well isent it clear that i am here for my student i am here to break him like i broke that usless girl you know they were so much alike he felt alone when i had first turned him, he is still so attached to me i think tonight i will break him show him the way of this world as i have done in the days of old" He cackles looking at his daughter." You know how much i hate you daughter you took my wife from me my only love in this world" he tells her and smirks as he lets out a sharp whistle. Oren was on the roof when he stiffend and heard the call he knew all to well who that was. His heart beating in his chest he was sure jinx had heard it to. He jumps off the roof and walks to the door his face pale as he pushes the door open and slowly walks inside when he sees the man. He was confused it was the employer but he knew who that belong to. He steps forward" M-master i-is that you" he asks him a smile crossing his face." M-master" he says again and the man nodds. The man laughs" Oh my pour student you have failed me so much you have grown so weak and frail over the years" the man cackles cruely now looking at oren. Orens bright smile drops from his face as he looks at the man." M-master" he asks confused. The man walks over to Oren and laughs again." Oren i hear by strip you as my sucssesor" He says to oren. If it was quiet enough you could hear Orens heart break when he heard this." You were never worthy of my tital you are nothing to me and i will be glad to see you die" he says and vanishes. Oren drops to his knees his face in utter shock

Jinx finished her piece of licorice as she walked out of the store, dragging the bottom of her boots along the cement. She sipped at her black coffee as she wandered down the streets, gray clouds circling above her in the night sky. Maybe it'd rain. When she reached the house, she lightly kicked the bottom of it before entering. There wasn't much reason to it other than to make noise. Jinx caught sight of three figures, shrugging it off as she walked past into the kitchen. "Oren, what are you doing on the floor? You're not a child, stand up." She wasn't aware of what had just happened and wouldn't be until she drank a mouthful of the coffee to make room for all the little creamers she took.

"I'm not worried." she said tonelessly. She listened to his monologue and grew angrier at him but she didn't show it. She tensed a bit when he mentioned breaking Oren. Tonight. She wanted to stop him but she knew it'll only go worse if she showed how much she really cared. Then Oren appeared and she watched as her father said those cruel words at him. She saw Jinx at the corner of her eyes but didn't move. She was angry at herself and at her father. Now she knows why he's doing it. He wanted her to suffer because he thought it's her fault that her mother, his forever love, died. "Stand up, Oren. Or I'll kick your miserable ass." she said roughly but her hold was gentle. She was fighting back the softer emotions lest her father was still in the shadows watching them. "Jinx. Come here. Don't argue or I'll rip you to pieces." she said with a growl when Jinx opened her mouth to protest.

Oren sat there on the floor stareing down on the floor he couldent belive what just happend" n-not worthy" He says softly he couldent he doesnt move all the couler had drained from his face as he hears his masters words echoing through his mind now he heard jinx and cecilia but he wasent sure why he had said that. Was he not worthy any more was he not worthy to lead their race back to glory. It seemed his master was right. What does he do now. He wasent going to move he wasent going to do anything. He sees that the sun was riseing now as he stands after what seemed like forever and walks for the door. His eyes showed it all. His intent he was going to kill himself with the one sure fire way to do it. He was going to sit in the sun and let his body wast away. He walks out and sees the sun as his skin began to turn red he was going to die in the most painfull way possible his mind and will broken all at once." master forgive me i will now end my worthless life" he says loudly hopeing he would hear him

She saw Oren's expression. He was utterly devastated. Realizing what he was about to do, she quickly hauled him and tied him tightly. She slapped him hard in the face and growled at him. "Get your shit together, Oren. You're just proving him wrong when you act like that." she said trying to get him out of his misery. She had an idea and thought that could do the trick. "He's just testing you. Don't you see that? Of course, he wanted to make sure you're really worthy. He knew you can do it but he had to test you every now and then." she told him hoping he'll snap out of it already.

Jinx shut her mouth at the look Cecilia gave her. No way would she be disagreeing with anything that vampire had to say anytime soon. Her eyes drifted to Oren who was heading to the door. "What the hell?" The words were muttered under her breath as he went towards the door, only to be reigned back by Cecilia then smacked. She pursed her lips together in order to keep her laughter from slipping out while pouring creamer into her cup. Her eyes narrowed as she listened to the female try to get Oren out of his odd state. It was The Employer who was in the room, speaking to them before she got there. About what? She drank one of the creamers by itself, hurrying to toss out the plastic containers before taking a seat on the sofa. Jinx stared at the two, hoping the expression on her face was a stoic one instead of the fury she felt bubbling under her skin.

Oren looks at the girls and shakes his head" I have failed my master i dont desver to live he is right i should kill my self" he tells them his master had left them all alone as he felt his body restrained to the chair he didnt fight it he looks at the girls and looks to jinx" If you wish to kill me jinx then do so now i will not fight back i will not resist" he tells her and then looks at cecila" he is not the man i know all is lost for our kind we are doomed" he tells her and looks down at the floor now tears slipping from his eyes showing how defeated he was there was no hope for him