The Vampire

Jinx was sitting on the sink, arms crossed with a pout on her face. "It took you long enough! Didn't you hear me yell for you earlier? Hmph." She snatched the clothing out of his hands, then pulled the shirt on over her head and the towel still wrapped around herself. "Dracula? Are you still going on about being a vampire?" This guy is insane. Rolling her eyes, she got to her feet then shoved Oren out of the bathroom to slam the door in his face. A few moments later she emerges fully clothed with a comb in hand and sits back on the sofa. "Dracula's an old legend, a mythical vampire. Right?"

Her face contorted with grief, she let him go away. She tried to control her sobbing and went back inside. "Hey. Oh, so you're dressed properly now." she greeted them and looked at Jinx. "I'm tired. Let's just talk tomorrow." she told them not meeting Oren's eyes. She punched the wall and it cracked. "Sorry." she mumbled.

Oren sighs deeply and looks at her for a moment sniffing she smelled off to him but he nodds" its alright" he tells her and looks at jinx grabbing a book and walking over to her sitting down he showed her a pictuer of dracula which if looked close enough looked like her employer" He was a god amoung us he wanted to bring man to the golden age no war no nothing then his wife was killed no one has seen him since that day i belive he has gone into hiding and will wait till the day man can exepct him i am working to his dream to show the world that we are not evil that we can protect them" he says with a big smile on his face

"Yeah, no thanks to you." She muttered and crossed her knees while closely watching Cecilia. I wonder if she'll tell us the truth, or maybe I could blackmail her with the information... Jinx was twirling the comb in between her fingers while debating her options and listening to Oren speak. "Sleep tight. Don't let the vampires bite." She snorted. They're just a couple of freaks who paid a dentist to plant some fake fangs in their mouths. There's no way they're real vampires, those things don't exist. The woman looked at the picture closely, keeping her face emotionless as she shrugged. It definitely looked like The Employer, but it had to be coincidence. "Interesting." She lied and stood up to leave the house. "I'll be back." After that, she left the house not knowing if she'd really return. There were a few plans she had to sort out and some things she had to take care of, a restless night wouldn't kill her.

He smirks and looks at her for a moment grabbing her arm his eyes turn pure black" Dont belive me then fine have a look" he tells her and with a iron like grip he bites down onto her neck nice and hard drinking her blood now he sent a wave of pleauser he also sends memorys into her mind of his life of the life of dracula he sends it all to her the man looked like her employer because dracula was her empoyer. He didnt know that but now he dranks her blood and when he was done he licks the wound as it heals" belive me now child" he asks her as his fangs shirnk down his eyes turning back to red

Jinx stood there motionless, her mouth slightly agape with shock, but otherwise remained expressionless as Oren had pulled away from her neck. She dropped the comb in her hand then placed her index and middle finger to the spot where the skin had been punctured. "Don't fucking touch me again." The woman shut her mouth into a tight scowl then turned and stormed out of the house, her claw-like fingernails visibly digging into the flesh of her neck. What the hell was all of that? I couldn't have been drugged, I didn't touch that whiskey!

He smirks and looks into her eyes now" I can feed from you when ever i like i can find you when ever i like" he warns her and smirks as she turns he grabs her and smirks" By this time tommrow you will be filled with an urge to come back to me i have marked you even if you dont want to you will come back here to me" he tells her and lets her go to run off now he sits down and thinks for a moment rubbing his eyes her memorys flashing he saw all of them flashing he knew all about her and now he pityed her she had no one she was alone

She plopped down on her bed and sighed. Then she smiled suddenly. "This is interesting. Let's see who's the winner in the end, father." she said out aloud. She sensed Jinx getting out of the house. She just shrugged and closed her eyes. She fell asleep but now she was being haunted in her dreams.

She had ignored Oren's words and walked down the streets to the motel she had been at earlier in the night. Those weren't real images, real events. None of that could have happened in a human's lifetime. They couldn't be real. Vampires are just made up creatures. Right? The doubt that clouded her head made Jinx feel violated and just... Off. She was furious and gave the guy at the counter working his graveyard shift a sharp glare when he'd said 'Hello' to her. Once she entered the room she trashed it; Broke the mirrors, flipped the mattress, knocked over the dresses and managed to put a lamp through the TV. "Bloody fucking hell!" The rampage continued for a solid hour before she calmed down enough to get her head together. She changed out of the clothing that was given to her and gathered her supplies in an old trunk then left, the small motel consumed in fire no more than ten minutes afterwards.
During the night, Jinx would have stolen from a few stores and checked into a hotel at the other side of town. She barricaded the door and window with furniture and spent the few hours she was there cutting her hair and dying it a dark purple. She was going to leave this fucked up town when the sun came up.

He laughs as he watches her from the shadows. When he sees she had locked her self in the room it was all to easy for him to sneek in" yes you still deny what you have seen tell me child do you belive me now" he asks her and walks behind her smirking. His vemon would soon work his way into her blood stream she would hunger for blood and crave it above all else. It made him smile happy now as he looks at her" Drink blood jinx you will need it you will crave it and it will consume you" he tells her and stands in front of her now his eyes pure black as he kneels down grabbing her chin." What will you do when the sun no longer welcomes you when the night is your only friend what will you do when you are truely alone tell me this jinx" he asks her

Jinx stood still, glaring at the intrusive brat. "What the hell is wrong with you?! Why are you stalking me?" Her hand curled around the pair of scissors she was using to cut her hair, her fingers twitching as he gripped her chin. "Why aren't you with that punk? I'm sure she has some information you might find rather... Disappointing." Her throat tightened at his last words, but she wouldn't let him see how much it truly destroyed her, and instead threw her arm forward to stab the shears through his abdomen. "I told you not to fucking touch me!" She growled and shoved past Oren, knocking over a few items to get out of the room. He wouldn't dare do anything in front of other people. The thought spurred the action to go into the hotel lobby where she would sit, staring at the few employees who were cleaning the area.

She woke up in the middle of the night disoriented. "What the hell was that about?" she said as she asked herself about the dream she had. She went out to get some blood and realized there were no one other than her in the house. "Oh well, they'll come back sooner or later." she told herself as she sipped the blood and turned on the tv to watch something.

He laughs and looks at her ripping the sissocrs out of his gut as he walks down with her the lights flareing out" you think these humans would stop me you are wrong do not anger me girl or i will show you true hell" He roars from the top of the stairs coming down now he looks at the men and grabs one tearing his throat out and drinking his blood dry to prove a point now as he waves his hand locking the door he looks at the girl with anger now floating over to her he picks her up off the ground and slams her hard against the wall." Do not under estemat me girl i will show you that i am no pretender" he roars at her now his face contorting into a monsters as he throws the doors open taking to the sky" do you think i lie now": he calls to her letting her hang there as if he would drop her

"What's taking them so long?" she asked herself as she was starting to get bored with the tv. She flipped on the channels and found a movie about vampires and werewolves. "This should be interesting." she said laughing.

The woman stared wide-eyed at the creature before her. She could barely breathe while being held by her throat, but she was silent for a long time before a smile twitched onto her face. Jinx bit her lower lip to try and quiet a giggle, but it didn't work and she was soon laughing uncontrollably. "Ha ha ha! You're serious!" Her hands were holding on to his wrists as she continued laughing, tears forming then spilling from her eyes. "You! You hypocrite! Hah- ha ha ha!" She was shocked and couldn't get herself to shut up. "Your 'God' left you, and you turn your back on what he wanted? To not hurt humans? You sinner!" Her laughter rung out in all directions as the tears spilt down her face.

He looks at her in his anger he had broken his rule he looks down at her and sets her down now he was angry" Leave this town never return" he growls at her" Leave this town you are going to die alone no one to love you and no one to hold you now leave" he screams at her and vanishes as he appears back into his home he slams the door and walks to his room slamming the door hard enough to break the wall

She was laughing when she heard a door slamming. "Whoa. He's back." she said running up to his room. "He must be upset." she said as she knocked on his door. "Hey." she called on him.

Jinx laid in the middle of the street with a wide grin on her face as she stared at the partially brightened sky. They're real. He's right. The vampires are real. He's right. She slowly got to her feet while listening to the few people inside the hotel freak out over what had happened. Her face was stuck in the shocked grin as she walked down the streets. 'Die alone. Die alone. Die alone.' Oren's words ran through her head as she walked aimlessly through the town. She was already alone, so now it seemed realistic to do as she was told and leave the town. The female found herself on a bridge not too long after the ordeal, and was staring down at the water beneath it. She pulled herself up on the ledge and slowly walked to the middle, grinding the bottom of her heels along the cement railing. It wasn't high enough to kill her. I don't want to be alone. The woman reached under her skirt and took a pistol from the sheath around her upper thigh. There were tears still spilling as she pressed the end of the barrel to her temple, her lips still stretched into a painful grin. I'm sorry I failed. That was her last thought before pulling the trigger.

Oren was in his room he was fuming more or less. He was upset with himself how could he have let that women bate him into killing humans. He didnt know what to do now he had broken his rule he had failed his god. He felt the tear slipping from his face." I am sorry i have failed you i would protect the humans and i let some foolish girl trick me into killing once more" He crys softly not hearing her knock at his door. He couldent do it he didnt want to kill but why did he let her do this to him. He felt dead inside now.

When she knocked and he didn't answer, she pressed her ear to the door to check if she really heard him arrive. She heard a soft cry and decided to knock again. "Oren? It's me. Open the door please." she said as she rapped on his door again. What happened with him? He really sound upset. She hoped it wasn't something with her father.