The Trinity Wars (Mass-Fandom Crossover)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about a more Bram Stoker /Dracula Untold (I thought that movie was stupid but the bat army was pretty sick) for the covenant? Both interpretations (or a mix) are pretty powerful but have some obvious weakness. Silver, head getting cut off, fire, the sun, vulnerable while in their coffins etc.

@GoodEveningClarice : For the Covenant members, being powerful is not an issue as that is expected of them. I haven't seen the Dracula Untold so I can't offer more input on the matter.

Right I was just asking in general as Alucard is an interpretation of Dracula and is blacklisted for being impossible to kill.

If Darkrai isn't blacklisted, I may use him as a Covenant member, if there are still spots available. The one from PMD that is

I believe Alucard is as over the top as you can possibly take the Dracula mythos and that is why he is blacklisted.

@chaosheart13 : Excuse me for my lack of knowledge on Pokémon (haven't played the games since Silver, don't watch the anime), but... just how smart exactly can a creature only capable of pronouncing its own name be? .___.

Reactions: GoodEveningClarice
I believe Alucard is as over the top as you can possibly take the Dracula mythos and that is why he is blacklisted.
Yeah for sure. I'm not dissenting. I don't really think I want a covenant spot anyway it was just a passing thought.

Found some possible themes for the Covenant

which is a rearrange of

And I'll update it whenever I find potential music :D

Last edited by a moderator:
We could also toss somebody like Davros or Dr. Nefarious as NPC villains if we're having difficulties finding players. Or we could have less conventional bad guys like Skynet (a physical embodiment) or somebody from Castlevania. Or Xemnas.

And has anyone seen the banner? If not, here's a looksie!

image.jpg

@chaosheart13 : Excuse me for my lack of knowledge on Pokémon (haven't played the games since Silver, don't watch the anime), but... just how smart exactly can a creature only capable of pronouncing its own name be? .___.

MewTwo was pretty smart, but he's also pretty unconventional. He could probably be used in the Covenant, @GoodEveningClarice. You'd have to tone down the psychic stuff a little so it's fair, but I think it would be believable to have MewTwo fight for his own purposes. He's a more human Pokémon anyways.

Lovely Banner ^^

Well, once there are enough "super-villains" to fill the five spots we are more or less good to go. And so far you come with so many great ideas, question is if they would be able to take the burden O_o

We could also toss somebody like Davros or Dr. Nefarious as NPC villains if we're having difficulties finding players. Or we could have less conventional bad guys like Skynet (a physical embodiment) or somebody from Castlevania. Or Xemnas.

And has anyone seen the banner? If not, here's a looksie!

View attachment 67601
Where are the Tenth and Eleventh Doctors?

MewTwo was pretty smart, but he's also pretty unconventional. He could probably be used in the Covenant, @GoodEveningClarice. You'd have to tone down the psychic stuff a little so it's fair, but I think it would be believable to have MewTwo fight for his own purposes. He's a more human Pokémon anyways.

Oh um. I don't want to be Mew Two. He's cool but I'm good x D

@Emperor of Gallifrey, I tried to keep it 1 character per player, but I included the TARDIS to show that the Doctor is here.

But it also didn't seem fair to have 3 "Doctor's" and leave everyone else out. Plus, it was getting cramped v-v"

Oh um. I don't want to be Mew Two. He's cool but I'm good x D

Just a suggestion in case you wanted a rep from Pokémon who was able to communicate properly and could've been good/evil in any case.

I give up.
I have looked high and low and only Kerrigan seem somewhat suitable.

If no one claim her (and get a lovely Droid commander) after tomorrow I'll get started on a CS.
I still need to finish that text sample after all >.>

Dumb question time. Do I just need to watch the first post to see if my character got accepted?

Status
Not open for further replies.