The Trinity Wars (Mass-Fandom Crossover)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a good theme for everyone's favorite astromech droid?

Nah, gotta be something by Daft Punk.

"Robot Rock", or possibly "Derezzed".

Amy thinks R2-D2 is freaky, apparently. Either that or... well, let's not go there. Either way, fancy-looking banner!

I've been thinking that perhaps the fifth and final covenant member could be kept a secret at the beginning? Perhaps it masquerades as something else entirely. In other words, it is something that you'd never expect to possess a seat within the ranks of the Covenant.

Like it could be the avatar of Chralmede itself, longing to wipe the slate clean after years of perceived cultural stagnancy and an increasing inclination towards war amongst its dear people! In an effort to cultivate cultural growth, intercultural understanding and tolerance - and the endgame of peace - it sought a recourse from unseen horizons! Unfortunately, fate - or perchance something much more terrifying - felt the need to intrude in its plans, causing the worldwide tragedy that began the trinity wars... And now, it is forced to partake in the wars in a way no one expected!

However, as time moves and the wars continue to weaken it... how much longer can it continue its facade? What can it do, now, with the united forces burning at one another far out of its reach? The avatar grows desperate, terrified, and saddened almost to madness...! Will it fill its mask of evil in its weakest moment...?! Only time would tell...

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lord President Nick
XD I swear to god if the last member of the covenant is a corrupted War Doctor...

DUDE WHAT ABOUT SAURON AS A MEMBER OF THE COVENANT??

Sounds good to me :3 I just wanted to make sure Geralt got accepted before I started on my next character.
He is indeed Accepted.

Now as for the remaining spots in the Convenant, I noticed quite a few ideas.

Since there's two spots left and I need them filled for the IC to begin, I would advise making CSes of those ideas, throwing them at us, and wait to see what sticks. There are only two spots left, so we can only guarantee two character entering this. Runner-ups, if acceptable, will be Empire members.

• Thank You
Reactions: GoodEveningClarice
A fully constructed Sauron or the separated Sauron?

Or are we talking about Sauron from the X-Men comics?

A fully constructed Sauron or the separated Sauron?

Or are we talking about Sauron from the X-Men comics?
No from LOTR. I don't think he'd be very playable as a giant flaming eyeball so....

True, but he would make for the perfect advisor!

I mean yeah I guess. "Just a second guys I need some advise" -runs up a towner- "Hey Sauron what do you think about..."

Sauron: -shrieks in terrifying ancient language-

"Wow thanks Sauron!" -skips away-

Reactions: Ego and Duwang Chew
Daniel: So, you're the advisor to the Covenent, eh?

Sauron: *Terrifying ancient language*

Daniel: Oi! Don't talk 'bout my mum like that! All I did was say hello!

Haha again, I don't even know if I want the spot but I think I'll do the CS all the same. If I get lucky and end up getting selected then a challenge I shall have.

This is starting to sound like a bad sitcom.

Sauron and Alister: one's an evil overlord for the Covenant, and the other is a disembodied monster responsible for a thousand years of darkness!

I... I don't think Aleister would handle such a situation with much dignity.

Aleister: You...! You insolent, little worm! You burned all my research notes! I will snuff you OUT!

But it will be glorious :3

Ready For Approval!

middle-earth-shadow-of-mordor-release.gif

From: Lord of The Rings (I'm mainly basing him on his second age incarnation while bending things just enough so he still has his fair form under that armor because...well...I like pretty things...)

Name: He has had many names through the ages, but he will be known simply as The Abhorred or Sauron

Appearance:
Sauron_in_trailer.png

Sauron stands tall and menacing in his generously spiked armor. There is strength in his form but he is not so hulking as many would expect. However, he is certainly tall enough to stare down at most and observe them from a lofty height.

tumblr_mlq51ttfSc1r9sav2o1_r5_400.jpg

(This is where I'm going off canon by giving him access to his "fair form" despite the time period I'm pulling from. But there is just so much beautiful fan art of him out there... I couldn't resist)

Beneath his armor, many are surprised to find not a snarling best or something akin to his Ring Wraiths. Instead a handsome man bearing the red markings around his smoldering eyes waits. He is broad of shoulder and well muscled as is befitting of a Dark Lord. He wears his golden hair long but keeps it pinned back from his face. A beautiful face is needed for the deception necessary to seduce the kings of men and elves.

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Alliance/Position: The Covenant

Skill Set/Powers:
1. Master Smith- Capable of forging magical items of great power, Sauron is the author of the Rings of Power and The One Ring that adorns his finger.

2. Deception- Though no longer capable of shifting from form to form as he could in previous incarnations, Sauron's tongue is silver and he comes bearing gifts for those who serve him.

3. Combat- Sauron seems to have some ability to wield dark energy to blast his foes away from him. He can wield heavy weapons with seeming ease and seems stronger and faster than a typical human or elf. He also seems to emit large amounts of heat when he choose to which can both make others very uncomfortable and make fighting him even more difficult.

4. The One Ring- While wearing The Ring Sauron's durability and endurance are three fold their already heightened capabilities. For a normally powered being to have any chance of defeating him they'd have to either separate him from the ring or catch him while he isn't wearing it. However, other beings who could match or best him in combat would have a good chance to remove it. (I'm willing to tweak this to the GM's wishes)

5. Domination/Corruption- Sauron's will is incredibly powerful and the lure to submit to him seems to be great both when in his presence and when handling any of the artifacts he has crafted. All of the men he gave rings to submitted to his will while the dwarves he gifted fell into madness or a lust for gold so great that they destroyed themselves and their people. Those who succumb to him are corrupted mentally and sometimes physically.

sauron-o.gif

Theme Song:

Personality:
Deceptive, cruel, and wholly self centered, Sauron is worthy of his name which translate to "The Abhorred." Everything Sauron does is centered on his eternal grab for power. A ruthless leader and efficient manager of armies and resources, Sauron shows himself to be just as tactful as he is powerful. His punishment comes swiftly and without hesitation and though his pride and need for order and perfection are what lead to his fall and his ascension they are his greatest weapons.

"In my story Sauron represents as near an approach to the wholly evil will as is possible. He had gone the way of all tyrants: beginning well, at least on the level that while desiring to order all things according to his own wisdom he still at first considered the (economic) well-being of other inhabitants of the Earth. But he went further than human tyrants in pride and the lust for domination, being in origin an immortal (angelic) spirit. Sauron desired to be a God-King, and was held to be this by his servants, by a triple treachery: 1. Because of his admiration of Strength he had become a follower of Morgoth and fell with him down into the depths of evil, becoming his chief agent in Middle Earth. 2. when Morgoth was defeated by the Valar finally he forsook his allegiance; but out of fear only; he did not present himself to the Valar or sue for pardon, and remained in Middle Earth. 3. When he found how greatly his knowledge was admired by all other rational creatures and how easy it was to influence them, his pride became boundless."

Bio:
It's hella long so here's a link to his wiki page. I can add a summary if the GMs deem it necessary.
Sauron's Page

Minions:
Sauron has armies of trolls, orcs, and corrupted elves at his disposal but his most powerful minions are the Ring Wraiths or Nazgul, the specters of the nine corrupted Kings of Men. They ride either hellish black stallions or Fell Beasts, hideous dragon like creatures. They are undead and thus near impossible to kill. However they are fairly limited on their own. They lead his armies under his control and are utterly consumed with Sauron's will.

tumblr_mkjj5oRrdf1rmysw2o1_500.gif

the-lord-of-the-ring-sauron-o.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
From: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky

Name: Darkrai

Appearance:
darkrai.jpg

Alignment: Evil

Alliance/Position: The Covenant

Skill Set/Powers: able to trap people into nightmares, though it can be cured with time; able to travel as a shadow; his Pokemon moveset that consists of Dark Void, Dark Pulse, Nasty Plot, and Ominous Wind; his ability, Nightmare; charisma, telepathy

Theme Song:

Personality: (Taken from Bulbapedia) Darkrai is a dangerous and cunning foe, preferring mind games and deception using his nightmare powers to outright battle. He also showed a great deal of planning, even preparing an escape route in the event the group defeated him in the final battle. He appears to be somewhat cowardly, as Cresselia says he normally flees if he's confronted and when finally confronted for the final showdown, he summons his minions to assist him instead of fighting them alone. He is evil and has dreams of world domination, not caring if he has to destroy all of space and time if he must, so long as he gets a dark world to rule in the end. After his memory is erased by Palkia, he is reformed into a good and noble being, due to his evil personality being erased in the process, giving him a second chance at life. Though unfortunately once he regained his memories, he reverted to the cruel Pokemon he was before.

Bio: No one knows how he became evil in the first place, but what is known is the fact that he desired the world to fall into darkness. He manipulated the destruction of Temporal Tower and, when that plan failed, sought revenge on the ones who saved Temporal Tower. He then asked for Palkia to eliminate them. When that failed as well, he faced his foes head on, along with the help of several Pokemon. He fled into a Dimensional Hole, but not before Palkia attacked and caused him to lose his memory. However, when he was summoned to Chralmede, his memory recovered and he now manipulates his minions into controlling the entire world, a world of destruction and darkness.

IC Extract: See Enrem's IC Extract

Minions: Various Pokemon that he manipulated into following his whim.

Status
Not open for further replies.