The Trinity Wars (Mass-Fandom Crossover)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel rather hesitant on joining this roleplay as Princess Celestia from MLP (Mainly because you guys seem like rather advanced roleplayers and me well not so much).

Also i suggest blacklisting Discord and Tirek from My Little Pony, as Discord has the power to reverse gravity and pretty much do almost anything and is only able to be defeated by the Elements Of Harmony which doesn't exist in this universe. And Tirek has the power to become Superman/Lex Luthor level of OP'ness.
Some how I feel that (No offence intended) the limitation of 'only being able to be defeated by X' is kinda null void in this roleplay otherwise some characters (mine, the doctor and a few others) would basically be god-tier. and also, from a bit of research Discord uses magic, which means other magic can fight back, and the ability to not be affected by magic (Sic my char) would nullify that.
but I can see your point, but you've got to look at everything in relative fairness, its not strength in universe, its strength out of universe. (As I have been discussing with the GM in relation to my char due to issues.)

Anyone think we should advertise for this? There seems to be alot of open spaces available.

Indeed, it's safe to assume characters some characters are weaker in this than they were in their own universe for one reason or another. As I've stated before to Eddi and Cambridge: I putting Fairness over Continuity.

That said, I have seen what Discord was able to do before. Magic or not, I can't take a chance with that one like I might be able to with Tirek. As such, Discord will be Blacklisted.

And that's not a bad idea, ...But I never Advertised before...So I don't really know how. ^^;

I can make up a banner and submit it later, if you want. I've done plenty of ads here ^^

Also @The Jest, need me to change Daniel at all or is he good?

From

Doctor Who

Name

The Tenth Doctor

Male

Appearance

Tenth_Doctor_Hello.gif

4660245_60x60.png

tumblr_n3s59sN8Af1sep00so4_500.gif

Alignment

Good

Alliance/Position

Neutral

Skill Set/Powers

- Extremely high intelligence.
- Time Lord telepathy and physiology.
- Fluent in many Terran and extraterrestrial languages.
- Skilled with a sonic screwdriver.

tenthscrewdriver1.jpg

Theme Song

Personality

This incarnation is very cheerful, charismatic and enthusiastic, often at inappropriate times even in danger. While previous incarnations intentionally flouted social conventions, the Tenth Doctor is genuinely shocked when he realizes that he is being rude or uncouth. He occasionally gets into trouble because of an apparent sense of superiority over those less "clever" than he is. The Tenth Doctor retains and even exceeds his last incarnation's capacity for righteous anger. When driven by anger or justice, he acts without hesitation to strike down those who oppose him. While he seems to have resolved much of the survivor's guilt felt previously, the Doctor has begun to feel his age. Beneath his youthful veneer and outward playfulness is a very old man who has seen many terrible things. He feels a deep loneliness. This incarnation has a very forgiving nature, consistently extending an offer to help even his most dangerous enemies before putting a stop to their evil deeds. However when his patience reaches its limit, his enemies get no second chances.

Bio

Really long and wibbly wobbly backstory being 900+ years old. Born on the planet Gallifrey, has regenerated "nine" times. Always traveling throughout time and space in his TARDIS. (http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Tenth_Doctor)

~~~~~~~~~

From

Star Wars

Name

R2-D2

Masculine programming

Appearance

tumblr_lx8nt5SM2g1qcv34vo1_500.gif

tumblr_naivkfynMC1tu6tfso3_500.gif

tumblr_lznet2EYxV1qgbx5jo1_500.gif

Alignment

Good

Alliance/Position

The Stars

Skill Set/Powers

ArtooBlueprints-SWBTUC.jpg

- Posses a numerous amount of resourceful tools, utilities, and gadgets.
- Brilliant technician.
- Excellent at interacting with computers.

Personality

R2-D2, possibly due to his memory never being erased or reprogrammed, has more personality than average droids, and Anakin Skywalker regarded him as a friend rather than merely a droid. Artoo is very loyal and courageous, and though he is not designed for combat, he is not afraid to fight when the situation demands it. When forced into combat Artoo holds his own by using his wide variety of mechanical features to serve as weapons.

Bio

Along with his counterpart, the protocol droid C-3PO, R2-D2 constantly found himself directly involved in pivotal moments of galactic history. His bravery, coupled with his many gadgets, played large roles in saving the galaxy time and time again.

XD wow if the three Doctor's are good, this is gonna be interesting.

Daniel: DAD! *hugs both*

10 and 11: WOT?!

Reactions: Lord President Nick
XD wow if the three Doctor's are good, this is gonna be interesting.

Daniel: DAD! *hugs both*

10 and 11: WOT?!
I have to admit, I'm not a big fan of OC Offsprings but Daniel seems very well-written.

I'm with you, @Emperor of Gallifrey. I normally hate Offspring OC's, but when making Daniel years ago, I just felt like the only person who could "carry on" the Doctor's legacy was his son.

I tried to make him as original as I could, but I like the end product. He's literately a chip off the (900+ Year) old block.

Since Daniel had traveled back in time before now, did you maybe want to have him run into 10, giving them a bit of a history to work off of (could've just been an accidental merging of the TARDIS like how 10 met the other Doctor's during the short episodes)

Reactions: Lord President Nick
I'm with you, @Emperor of Gallifrey. I normally hate Offspring OC's, but when making Daniel years ago, I just felt like the only person who could "carry on" the Doctor's legacy was his son.

I tried to make him as original as I could, but I like the end product. He's literately a chip off the (900+ Year) old block.

Since Daniel had traveled back in time before now, did you maybe want to have him run into 10, giving them a bit of a history to work off of (could've just been an accidental merging of the TARDIS like how 10 met the other Doctor's during the short episodes)
Interesting idea but no thanks. I think it would be excellent character development if 10 met Daniel for the first time in this RP.

Sweet, sounds like a plan. Did you notice that Daniel's "sonic" is a mixture of 10's and 11's?

I actually hadn't realized that until recently because the character was from a while back (previous RP, but adapted for this), and I was looking over it the other day and I was like "Holy crap, that's too funny".

I get the feeling 10 is gonna be the "fun" dad, while 11 is the "goofy" dad. All we need now is "Grumpy" Dad xD

I would love to see how Capaldi or any of the older Doctor's reacted to the fact they have a kid who took after them.

Well, the Neutral faction has one Grump in it, as soon as his CS is posted. He's not a Time Lord, though.

10: ALLONSY!

11: GERONIMO!

Daniel: YAHOOO!

Grump: For god's sake!

My apologies for the Double post, but...

The Neutral, is now, CLOSED!

The Last spot is reserved for someone who will be coming here soon.

I could use some feedback on mine while I work on the sample text.

Name: Crobalt Nicholas "Cronic" Crystalis

Appearance:

CronicCSImage_zpsmmc0pume.png

Alignment: Neutral

Alliance/Position: Neutral

Skill Set/Powers: Possesses the ability to wield both light and darkness as a result of his heritage, as well as the element of fire, able to conjure and manipulate all three. His main issue is that his physical fatigue is linked to how much power he's presently packing. If he starts running low, he'll find it hard to move, attack, or even use more of his powers. If pushed to the absolute limit, however, it may cause him to pass out entirely.

He's able to adjust his elemental Attunement to suit the situation, although he can't swap Attunement on the fly. Changing his Attunement also affects his abilities and resistances; If he were to attune himself to fire, for instance, his fire based powers would receive a boost, but he'd lose access to light and darkness, and he'd be more susceptible to cold, ice and water based attacks.

If he feels he needs some extra defensive power, he is able to manifest his power around his body and form a suit of armour. The catch is he can only do this while in his default Attunement state, and prevents the use of his powers, as he's using them to sustain it.

He's not just a spell caster, however; He's a skilled marksman with pistols, and wields a sword and a shield. In the past, he once dual wielded swords. If push comes to shove, however, he will resort to hand to hand combat.

Theme Song: TBD

Personality: Initially he seems indifferent and cold, but that's mostly due to the fact he doesn't want to get close to anyone. Those who manage to crack that shell will find a generally calm and nice guy beneath that surface... Although getting that far is a challenge in and of itself. Typically keeps a level head in combat, preferring to figure out his opponent's tactics before making a plan of attack.

Bio:

Hardly anyone seems to know just who or what this man is. What is known about him, however, is that he is seldom seen in one place for too long, sometimes going off the grid entirely. Those foolish enough to challenge him leave muttering only one word; Hybrid. Could this have something to do with his origins?

Whatever the case may be, some force has pulled him to Chralmede, and he seeks to find out what is going on to have caused such a thing, and find a way to leave the battleground behind as soon as possible.

IC Extract:

"...Once more, I find myself neck deep in trouble. Why is it my attempts to avoid this kind of thing only plunges me further in?" Cronic said to himself, having found himself surrounded by a small band of thugs and other undesirables of society.

"...Well, I could use a warm up... It's probably only going to get worse before it gets better, afterall." Cronic said to himself, before slamming his fist into the ground while channelling darkness into his fist, the impact releasing a wave of darkness that knocked his would-be attackers for six, and blasting them skyward.

"Attunement shift; Light speed." Cronic said, his attire turning from their usual colours to pure white, as he began to zip between each of his targets faster than their eyes could track, and began dealing swift chops to the backs of the neck of each one, rendering them all unconscious before they'd even hit the ground, before coming to rest where he'd began.

"Reset." Cronic said, his attire turning back to their usual colours, and he turned to calmly walk away.

"They should've stayed home instead of picking a fight with someone they don't know."

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I be Bardock from DBZ?

Status
Not open for further replies.