The Trinity Wars (Mass-Fandom Crossover)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I can be Bardock I would like him to be part of the Covenant if thats ok

Ok, firstly I'll say that we will not accept any DB characters, a show having resulted in a coining of their own syndrome is not fair game so to speak xD
But I am interested in why you wanted to play him as a villain if he had been accepted O_o

• Thank You
Reactions: Lord President Nick
Thanks anyway.
I was gonna have him a a anti-villain, then anti hero. The reason why he is because I wanted him to test others power, and see if anyone can match his power, and he destroys anyone who cant do that. Then he changes sides after realizing the other members are corrupt as Frieza.
I also had a few weaknesses planned for him too, but thanks anyway for leting me know

I'm very much interested in this. I'd really like to put in several characters but my initial thought is Geralt of Rivia of The Witcher Series. On one hand, I think his skills would be pretty applicable since a lot of the characters seem to be of the supernatural variety but on the other hand I'm almost afraid he'd be a little underpowered as one of his main weapons is a steel sword and the other is made of silver (which would only be useful so far as the monsters or creatures in this roleplay would adhere to supernaturals being sensitive to silver.) For instance, though I think he's fast and smart enough to NOT get totally obliterated by someone like General Grievous, but he'd be so outdone as far as weapons. A lightsabre would go right through a steel weapon. He does have magic though as well as quite the capability for stealth and sensing his enemies from afar and if he's allowed to upgrade his weapons to something comparable... I'm rambling. Any thoughts from you creators?

That power-testing would have shown some very peculiar things (different universe, different fundamental rules and laws both physical and magical), and the covenant are to be evil, end of discussion. (Or they will be "dealt with")
I do however hope that you would find some other character to play with :D

A character that will need development, training and upgrading or enchantment of his gear? I am ready to accept him if only of those reasons!

That power-testing would have shown some very peculiar things (different universe, different fundamental rules and laws both physical and magical), and the covenant are to be evil, end of discussion. (Or they will be "dealt with")
I do however hope that you would find some other character to play with :D

A character that will need development, training and upgrading or enchantment of his gear? I am ready to accept him if only of those reasons!
Fantastic! I'll get started on the CS. I'll also probably pull Anders of the DragonaAge universe out for a Star character and probably one more.

I'm very much interested in this. I'd really like to put in several characters but my initial thought is Geralt of Rivia of The Witcher Series. On one hand, I think his skills would be pretty applicable since a lot of the characters seem to be of the supernatural variety but on the other hand I'm almost afraid he'd be a little underpowered as one of his main weapons is a steel sword and the other is made of silver (which would only be useful so far as the monsters or creatures in this roleplay would adhere to supernaturals being sensitive to silver.) For instance, though I think he's fast and smart enough to NOT get totally obliterated by someone like General Grievous, but he'd be so outdone as far as weapons. A lightsabre would go right through a steel weapon. He does have magic though as well as quite the capability for stealth and sensing his enemies from afar and if he's allowed to upgrade his weapons to something comparable... I'm rambling. Any thoughts from you creators?
And that is why my character is an engineer :3

Reactions: GoodEveningClarice

Ready to be approved~

tumblr_ml22401EZY1rmxz1qo1_500.gif

From: The Witcher Series (Specifically from The Witcher 2)

Name: Geralt of Rivia

Age: Unknown and difficult to pin. Looks to be somewhere between 30 and 40. However, as a Witcher he could easily live for centuries.

Appearance:
geralt.jpg

Geralt strikes quite the figure. As if pale skin and stark white hair wasn't enough, he also sports eerie golden eyes with slit pupils. He's covered in lean muscle and dozens of scars, ranging from old bite marks to arrow and knife wounds to a few old dragon fire burns. The jury is still out in regards to his attractiveness. Some seem to be drawn to his feral looks while others claim he's endearing ugly. You be the judge.

Alignment:
In his world, he's little better than a mercenary, ridding the general public of monsters and other supernatural pests for coin. However he has displayed time and time again that he's unable to standby in times of injustice, racism, rape, and most other foul deeds. He's certainly not going to go out of his way to stop petty crime but when push comes to shove, he'll stand with the oppressed or helpless. (Neutral to Chaotic Good)

Alliance/Position:
The Resistance. He's very capable in areas of combat and stealth, though he needs some serious upgrades to his equipment, so he's most useful on the field. He's also capable of keeping a cool head in times of strife so many seek him out for advice despite his insistence he be kept out of decision making,

Skill Set/Powers:

Superhuman physical and mental abilities: His physical and mental capabilities far outweigh any of an average human. With increased reflexes, speed, strength, and enhanced hearing it isn't difficult to see why most humans loathed to fight him or any Witcher. His mutations render him more or less immune to most disease, give him regenerative healing (though not instant, he heals much quicker than a normal human), make him very, very difficult to kill, and give him access to meditative state that can substitute for actual sleep.

Magic: Geralt's magical abilities are limited to use of five (there's six but the sixth one is a time slowing thing so forget that one) magical signs. These signs have limited uses and as they draw power from Geralt's "vigor"(basically mana) require time enough for vigor to regenerate between each use. These signs are mostly useful against monsters and other opponents but have their uses outside of combat. The signs are activated by hand signs on Geralt's non dominant hand. The signs are as follows:
Aard – a telekinetic wave that can throw back, knock down or stun an opponent. This sign can also be used to destroy obstacles, for example crumbling walls or stacks of barrels.
Igni – a gush of flames that wound opponents. When upgraded, the sign has a chance of incinerating opponents and has a larger area of effect. It can also be used to detonate flammable materials or gases.
Yrden – a magical trap placed on the ground, which will wound and immobilize opponents. The sign's basic level allows you to place a single yrden sign on the ground. After upgrading it, you'll be able to place up to three yrden signs at a time. These will work in unison, creating an impassible barrier.
Quen – a protective shield that lasts for 30 seconds at the sign's basic level. It is a sign that Geralt uses on himself – quen absorbs all damage directed at Geralt, and the upgraded version reflects 50% of the damage back toward to enemy. While quen is in effect, Geralt cannot regenerate vigor.
Axii
– a charm placed on an opponent. If the charm attempt is successful, the enemy will become your ally for a short while, fighting at your side. Outside of combat the Axii sign can be used on sentient, intelligent humanoids to make them vulnerable to Geralt's persuasions. This can mean offering information, giving him access to money or resources, or attacking their allies. Anyone with significant will and most magic users are not susceptible.
Combat Skills: Geralt is a highly trained swordsman and is generally considered near impossible to best. Of course, his current swords will be of little use against many enemies in this new area as they are made of steel and silver. Regardless, he's capable with most melee weapons or improvised weapons and also has very good hand to hand combat skills. Other combat related skills include high level stealth skills, free running skills, and most physical activities.

Witcher's Medallion: Geralt's medallion is made of a refined silver and crafted in the shape of a wolf's head. The medallion can help him locate hidden doors, chests, etc and also alerts him of herbs and other helpful ingredients. It's highly sensitive to magic as well and vibrates when a magical being or trap is nearby.

ibg3Gqspcx0d0U.gif

Theme Song:

Personality:
Geralt of Rivia is portrayed as a taciturn, cunning, and mercenary protagonist. He rarely partakes in the joys of friendship and human company (save his closest friends like Dandelion), although he has been known to enjoy women (such as Yennefer, his love) or a good tankard now and then. He does few favors and travels throughout Temeria in search of coin. Despite putting on a brave front for most of Sapkowski's 'The Last Wish', he has introspective moments where he struggles, like many witchers, for relevance and importance in a world that needs them less and less as there are fewer monsters left to kill. He also has to handle discrimination in varying degrees, from the curious looks he attracts by virtue of being an albino and a mutant (albeit a non-congenital one), being paid meager sums for his work, to hostile bigotry.
He does exhibit signs of basic humanity, as he constantly seeks to choose 'the lesser evil' in the moral quagmires he faces throughout the novels. He can also be considered somewhat of a pacifist, as he usually chooses the path of least resistance or violence, even if it means endangering his life and limb. He is not, however, opposed to choosing inaction, even if this will cause others to suffer or die. He rarely chooses this path, however, and will gladly intervene if an innocent is attacked. That being said, if a fight is taking place between equal forces he will often not choose a side, knowing his intervention would only cause more suffering due to his incredible combat abilities. (Borrowed from giantbomb)

Bio:
Geralt was the son of sorceress Visenna and (presumably) a warrior called Korin. Shortly after being born, Geralt was taken by his mother to the Wolf School — the Kaer Morhen stronghold (from Elder Speech Caer a'Muirehen meaning "Fortress of the Old Sea"). Geralt survived numerous mutations during the Trial of the Grasses, through which he gained practically superhuman physical and mental abilities (increased reflexes, speed, strength and enhanced hearing) surprisingly well. Because of that he was selected for additional experiments, and of the few he was the only one that survived. His white hair, completely lacking pigment, is a side effect of these experiments. After finishing the witcher training, he embarked into the world on his horse called The Roach (he gave the same name to every one of his horses) to become a monster slayer for hire. From there he did everything from slaying dragons to protecting kings (and being accused of regicide) to assisting an elven rebellion to dying protecting elves and dwarves to being brought back to losing his girlfriend to the wild hunt and a thousand other adventures. (Borrowed from http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Geralt and edited down since his memory is wiped anyway)

IC Extract:

Cullen's heart swelled with relief when Vashedan appeared, without Hawke at his side. He respected both men greatly, but he'd always disagreed with Cassandra in her theory that Hawke was the one they needed. Hakwe had been the man Kirkwall had needed, but Vashedan was the one for them. Herald or otherwise. He felt intensely for the other man when no words came for him and moved to be at his side, to start off something for the other man to take over, but Mother Giselle, in all her wisdom, thought song was what they needed. Cullen heard his own voice spill from him, and the ancient words on his tongue lifted his spirits.

Hawke wanted to laugh. He elbowed Fenris lightly and couldn't contain a few snorts. "If only we'd known this song when the templars were murdering mages in the streets. We'd have solved everything. We could have sang it to the Arishock too." He offered a smirk to Vashedan and let Fenris lead him away, tangling his fingers with the elf's. He sought shelter at the fire with him, watching over the flames as he received a barrage of dirty looks. He glanced at Fenris when he made the singing comment and couldn't help but laugh aloud. "I would rather your body and country roads to singing in the snow, you know that." He brought his lover's hand to his mouth and kissed his sharp knuckles. "We need to be here."

Cullen watched wistfully as Vashedan again returned to the half circle, giving Solas a bit of a skeptical look. He didn't care much for the elf, he was far too self-interested in his opinion. "Leave now?" He frowned and thought for a moment, or at least tried to over Cassandra's exclamations. She was an earnest, honest woman, but her heart was quicker than her mind and her sword arm quicker still. He sighed and rubbed at his forehead when Vashedan called on him. Something like a blush crept up his neck and over his ears at the attention, though he either could or would not tell why. Cullen licked his lips in concentration, eyeing the distance Solas had indicated, then around them at their ragtag little following.

In times past, he'd not made good decisions under pressure. He'd wanted to kill an entire tower of people, almost given his full support to a woman who drove herself mad. He glanced at Hawke watching with sharp golden eyes, then to Cassandra's heavy glare. But it was Vashedan's gaze that he really sought. He searched his friend's weary gaze then nodded. "Better sore feet and a few coughs than being slaughtered while we sleep. We march to Skyhold." His hand found the Qunari's thick bicep and squeezed briefly in a show of solidarity before he marched off to prepare the forced march.

Hawke puffed his pipe and chuckled, hand resting on Fenris's. "See, it's not all a sing-a-long."

Cullen shouted commands to the right people and in a matter of half an hour fires were doused, tents and bedrolls packed, and the fine horses they'd been gifted were loaded and ready to go. Cullen returned to Vashedan's side once the movement was in the right direction, striding alongside him. He let it be silent for a few moments in the dark and the cold, the man's heavy yet measured footfalls beside him providing a comforting rhythm that appealed to Cullen's military lifestyle. When it seemed right, namely when they seemed more alone, Cullen glanced up at him. "I am…I am glad you live. I hadn't had much time to think about what I…we would do without you but…" He frowned down at his boots. "It doesn't matter I suppose. I know I'm happy to have you here with us. And I'm eternally grateful that you came back to us." To me. Were the words unspoken, but something in the fragility of whatever was forming between them prevented him from saying something so intimate.

Thinking about being with another man was frightening enough but the consideration of being with a Qunari on top of that, and then the man who was already the unnamed Inquisitor frightened him to the bone. Not that he even knew Vashedan wanted anything to do with him, The Iron Bull had explained to him one night drinking that sex is just sex to Qunari along with a whole other load of information about The Bull's sexual habits that Cullen had next to no interest in. But here he was, walking beside Vashedan like a hopeful young girl following around the object of her affections. It felt dangerous, but he didn't have it in him to deny himself the hope. He squinted ahead of them and watched Hawke pull a young man out of a snow bank and couldn't help but roll his eyes. Garret Hawke was an enigma.

Garret shoved the teenager forward and jabbed a finger at him. "Test the snow before you put all your weight into it." He walked ahead and continued to scout the edges of the group, keeping a wary eye on the skies. "Have we ever fucked in snow, Fenris?" He shouted over his shoulder, earning a few glances, namely raucous laughter from The Iron Bull and a smirk of approval from Dorian. Hawke paused on a rock and squinted at the dawn breaking ahead of them. "I don't think I'd like it much." He continued the long distance conversation, waiting for his companion to catch up."This is going to be a terrible journey." He jabbed a finger at the distant fortress. "But it is…big."

tumblr_ms3c2p43hM1qk0oi6o1_500.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright everyone, currently in the process of making the Banner (as per the GM's request).

I'm just letting you know I did my best to include all the characters I could, but I decided to include a few who could work/had images that were usable in the editing process. Sorry if your chracter isn't there, I just needed to make a good variety of characters.

• Thank You
Reactions: The Jest
Alright, submitted the banner!

Also, sorry if you got a notification, @ResolverOshawott, I clicked the button by mistake.

could I do lex luthor for Covenant?

Nevermind, I figured you wouldn't see the notification after I removed it. No worries, just a mistake ^^

I don't mind bending the logic behind lightsabers a bit, because I know they can be a bit OP. But that's up to the GMs.

But regarding Star Wars characters...
I wonder if anyone is bold enough to make Dooku or another high ranking Sith who could command General Grievous. *wink wink nudge nudge*

I should probably work on my sheet for Princess Celestia.

could I do lex luthor for Covenant?
Luthor is a Blacklisted character, so I'm afraid not.

The Blacklist is on the first post; I suggest giving that a look before making your decision of who to use.

My profile is finished and ready for approval :3

I don't mind bending the logic behind lightsabers a bit, because I know they can be a bit OP. But that's up to the GMs.

But regarding Star Wars characters...
I wonder if anyone is bold enough to make Dooku or another high ranking Sith who could command General Grievous. *wink wink nudge nudge*
Nah man! Leave it as is. I wasn't complaining ^ ^ I'm excited to see what Geralt ends up with as an upgrade. I want him and Grievous to go up against each other for sure. Grievous can even kick his ass the first time.

Reactions: Rion
Dang him too. He is a man in a suit but Ok gonna take a look at the list see what I can do

Status
Not open for further replies.