The Trinity Wars (Mass-Fandom Crossover)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, to you guys who still follow, I and Cat finally made a post. Here's the link if you did not get updated with a notif:
The Trinity Wars (Mass-Fandom Crossover) | Page 9 | IwakuRoleplay.com
Some parts of the post probably could have been longer, or maybe not, I'm kinda overworked and it's a little hard to cohere stuff for me. That I keep getting distracted is not making this easier. For instance I keep looking at silver rings, since I want to get a fuck-off ring as I am engaged and all. And let me tell you, just because I usually do not look at jewelry (matter of fact, I only do this since the last week for one single item), does not mean I'm fine with any random thing. I was looking for something what would fancy me FOR DAYS, and I still am all like "meh" for most of those things. If I would need to go to jewelry shops, I'd probably have the salesman driven insane and up the wall. While at it, I also kept getting sidetracked. My fiancé mentioned she likes chokers, and I saw one really nice-looking choker, buuuut it's gold. The price is not a problem at all, but the fact that it's gold is what irks me. Let me put it this way: I LOATHE gold. I'd rather iridium or platinum, but NEVER gold. I saw a very similar pendant in sterling silver with a really nice blue lead crystal, but it's a pendant and not a choker... I think I will need to call that retailer and see if I and him can arrange something nice. I am pretty sure he must have something in like what I seek in stock, that he did not mention on his website. But back on to the ring - I think I will let her choose one for me. Even if she'd point me to something unspectacular, at least it was mutually done, which at least would make it have sentimental value to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Raven
Well, to you guys who still follow, I and Cat finally made a post. Here's the link if you did not get updated with a notif:
The Trinity Wars (Mass-Fandom Crossover) | Page 9 | IwakuRoleplay.com
Some parts of the post probably could have been longer, or maybe not, I'm kinda overworked and it's a little hard to cohere stuff for me. That I keep getting distracted is not making this easier. For instance I keep looking at silver rings, since I want to get a fuck-off ring as I am engaged and all. And let me tell you, just because I usually do not look at jewelry (matter of fact, I only do this since the last week for one single item), does not mean I'm fine with any random thing. I was looking for something what would fancy me FOR DAYS, and I still am all like "meh" for most of those things. If I would need to go to jewelry shops, I'd probably have the salesman driven insane and up the wall. While at it, I also kept getting sidetracked. My fiancé mentioned she likes chokers, and I saw one really nice-looking choker, buuuut it's gold. The price is not a problem at all, but the fact that it's gold is what irks me. Let me put it this way: I LOATHE gold. I'd rather iridium or platinum, but NEVER gold. I saw a very similar pendant in sterling silver with a really nice blue lead crystal, but it's a pendant and not a choker... I think I will need to call that retailer and see if I and him can arrange something nice. I am pretty sure he must have something in like what I seek in stock, that he did not mention on his website. But back on to the ring - I think I will let her choose one for me. Even if she'd point me to something unspectacular, at least it was mutually done, which on
Looks fine to me. I see you two must have worked hard on it.

Maybe now I can have more interaction with Raven even if it may be slow with me being sick of late.

Do get well soon. I, myself am mostly available on weekends, only time to time do I get a bead on what's happening here on Iwaku, provisioned I am not too tired to have a look at this site.

• Love
Reactions: Raven
this RP was gone for so long. Look at the timestamp of the last post prior to re-starting this.

So...can I make up an excuse on why Gate has been gone for so long?

the typical excuse for inactives is that the character got warped and then they re-appear again. So, you can feel free to pick either as far as I am concerned.

I often say my characters had wondered off lost for so long cause they couldn't stop thinking. Then have maybe a bit on what they were thinking if that helps too on um ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.