The Trinity Wars (Mass-Fandom Crossover)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say yes because they always fight against tyranny and the annihilation of innocent lives.

They're all neutral, but I think they would help the Resistance because of previous stated reasons.

They're all neutral, but I think they would help the Resistance because of previous stated reasons.
They will most likely help the Stars instead of the Resistance. Though, I'm not sure about Daniel.

• Thank You
Reactions: The Jest
Daniel would probably be with the Stars/Resistance just based on the events.

Or the Doctor's could form their own section to combat pretty much everyone and end the conflict :3 (kidding)

Yeah...how will the whole RP begin? It's sort of important to know when planning the first post.
Right, Here's how this is going to work...

Everyone from the Resistance will have a Flashback scene mentioning how they were pulled in. Since it was a dimensional pull that eats away at the dimensional barrier of their home universes, it can be whatever makes sense for that universe. For example, if they have portals, you'll find they have one unusual portal that sucks them in. If they have teleporters, there will be a malfunction that causes the Teleporter to teleport them here. Etc.

After that, they may either choose to be there for a while and it'd be a "Cut to later" between past and present, or they may choose to continue directly afterwards and be a new guest in this world.

If the former, they're in the resistance base with the rest of the Crew, or out scouting or doing recon, whatever you like them to be doing at present.

If the Latter, they'll probably land somewhere not too far from the base. It maybe an empty region of dead-lands, or it maybe an enemy territory.

Either way, their presence will be detected by the resistance in the base, in which case their retrieval becomes priority. If the Empire gets to them before they do, after all, they'll either convince them to join wrong side, or just outright attempt to kill them. I will leave it to the other members to brief any newcomers.

-------------------------------

The Stars, generally the same thing as the Resistance regarding having a Flashback scene detailing how they got here. However in their case it will most likely be the latter, and you may consider them as a "Late-arriving third party". They won't wind up exactly in the same spot, but more likely within the same area...Like being in the same city but in different spots of the city. In which case their first objective would likely be to find each other, and once they do, their first mission and general explanation of the situation will be given to them, specifically by their Guardian.

------------------------------

With the Empire, The Flashback scene is optional. They may choose to have a Flash-back scene if they like, but it will cut to the present with them in their cities. For the City rulers, give a good idea of what the City is like and the minions within it, as well as what the ruler is doing at the moment. For members of the Covenant, They will probably be united in the Capital, undergoing a meeting. One particular member of the Empire, being made by Windpipe, will be with the Covenant at the time, to give them some...information to work with, regarding the Resistance and the Stars.

------------------------------

Finally, the Neutrals...Basically can make their debut however they wish...EXCEPT the Doctors. ...I'll be discussing how we're going to be doing their debut via PM.

-----------------------------

I'd think the Resistance is being vastly outnumbered by this point.
The Resistance is outnumbered even if there was just one City-ruler. The armies of the Covenant alone outnumber them. ...That's what makes interesting. The Resistance CAN'T approach this conflict directly, or they will lose. They have to be clever, work outside the box, and use Stealth and recon in addition to force to do this right.

Look at any fiction where it's resistance against a global power, and the same holds true for them. Outnumbered, but not exactly outmatched.

That being said, The resistance has NPCs of their own to help them out, So it's not exactly "7 Vs. 7 Billion" like it seems.

They will most likely help the Stars instead of the Resistance. Though, I'm not sure about Daniel.

This is true. The resistance are the good guys, yes, but they are soldiers at the end of the day, and are fighting to defeat, and most likely kill. That's not how the Doctor works; to join their side is to essentially become the War Doctor again.

• Thank You
Reactions: Lord President Nick
Alright sounds good. Kind of funny since I was planning character stuff with a Star character xD

The Doctor's are gonna have a lot of fun flying around with their TARDIS' and all the new companions to help them defeat the conflict.

DIBS ON R2 BEING ONE OF DANIEL'S COMPANION'S! :D

Alright sounds good. Kind of funny since I was planning character stuff with a Star character xD

The Doctor's are gonna have a lot of fun flying around with their TARDIS' and all the new companions to help them defeat the conflict.

DIBS ON R2 BEING ONE OF DANIEL'S COMPANION'S! :D
Speaking of R2-D2, it will probably take either Doctor less than a minute to figure out R2 is experiencing the symptoms of a memory wipe and probably fix that problem with the wave of a sonic screwdriver.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, it won't be very suprising if the Tenth and Eleventh Doctors are able to fully understand binary/droidspeak.

@Cambridge Hazard

Well, Mileena is basically a villain...but..the rest of the Resistance doesn't need to know that ;P

I just thought the Resistance could use a helping hand...

And someone to succeed the Empire

Speaking of R2-D2, it will probably take either Doctor less than a minute to figure out R2 is experiencing the symptoms of a memory wipe and probably fix that problem with a wave of a sonic screwdriver.
You are correct, ...and they'll find that it won't work, thereby hinting at the...unnatural nature, of said memory wipe.

I can't imagine what all 3 sonic's would do xD

*BZZZZZZZZZZZ*

R2: O-Oh my god! I can talk! I CAN TAAAAAALK!

XD

Daniel: Whoops! Did it a bit too much... Meh, this could work out to our advantage.

K-9: Affirmative, master.

R2: Who's the tin dog?

K-9: You're one to talk, garbage can.

@Sora1297

amy_rose___my_hero_by_brodogz-d5ic2t0.png

"Three Sonics?! Oh, that sounds like a dream come true!"

XD totally didn't realize I set that up.

I can't imagine what all 3 sonic's would do xD

*BZZZZZZZZZZZ*

R2: O-Oh my god! I can talk! I CAN TAAAAAALK!

Actually, I would really like that to happen. XD
XD

Daniel: Whoops! Did it a bit too much... Meh, this could work out to our advantage.

K-9: Affirmative, master.

R2: Who's the tin dog?

K-9: You're one to talk, garbage can.
I play R2 a lot better with him speaking in binary.

No worries, I just wanted to run with the joke xD

But how would that work in an RP format? Unless somebody brings in C-3PO, The Doctors would be the only ones who understand Binary. ...It's kind of a reason why R2 was usually paired with him, along with, of course, the duo-comedian relationship they have.

Or we could do him like Lopez from Red Vs. Blue, where nobody seems to be able to understand and it bugs the crap out of him. That's also an option I suppose. XD

• Love
Reactions: Lord President Nick
The Doctor's could translate, but having subtitles for everyone else would be useful, possibly.

Status
Not open for further replies.