The Trinity Wars (Mass-Fandom Crossover)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Doctor's could translate, but having subtitles for everyone else would be useful, possibly.
True he could, or rather, they could.

But the Doctors are on a side of their own. They'll be assisting the Stars, yes, but there's a chance but as they are probably going to try investigating in their own way, they may not be around to translate Binary into words.

Unless R2 is travelling with them.

Are we gonna make 1 TARDIS the central base or are we going to stick with all 3 being individual fortresses?

Unless R2 is travelling with them.

Are we gonna make 1 TARDIS the central base or are we going to stick with all 3 being individual fortresses?
The latter most definitely. Though with the help of a friend and their Sonic Screwdrivers, they maybe able to link the TARDISes together in one way or another.

Well they'd all be the same TARDIS, so maybe they could link to Daniel's and make it the central hub (seeing as how it would be the "newest" TARDIS and would have more information/updated resources then the others)

My characters are literally pieces of data, so maybe they have some knowledge of R2-D2's speech? :'D

WAIT MY STAR CHARACTER IS MUTE HE COULDN'T TRANSLATE EVEN IF HE WANTED TO HERP DERP

Last edited by a moderator:
You are correct, ...and they'll find that it won't work, thereby hinting at the...unnatural nature, of said memory wipe.
Then both Doctors, with the help of Daniel, will be questioning R2's guardian.

Guys don't worry. I've RPed R2-D2 numerous times and have been praised for doing a good job.

Reactions: Duwang Chew
Well, I'm going to take the time to introduce myself.

Hello, I am the Emperor Gallifrey, but please, call me Nick.

Schwarz is a digital monster, so who's to say if he can't understand binary? It'd probs make for some quick banter when they meet.

Then there's Zero Nightmare... Now that I think about it, I should get to making the character that can't speak droid.

lol, might as well introduce myself too

chaosheart13 here, I usually go by Chaos. And I'm super duper excited for this rp you can't even fathom 8D

Reactions: Lord President Nick
Wait, are we actually doing this?

...Fine, I'm XxPussyDestroyer69xX, now better known as Cambridge Hazard. Call me Bridge, since there was this animated show I fancied about a guy who had to fall in love with a girl who was apparently from Venus in order to repay her saving him from drowning while trying to retrieve his pants that were hung on the bridge by thuggish kids but then he found that he had to live under the bridge as well because apparently "lovers stay together" despite the fact she wasn't going to let him stay with her so he had to make a makeshift home atop one of the support pillars which wasn't very difficult considering he had earned his first million when he was a prepubescent kid and now he had to go through the motions of being accepted into the riverside community starting with actions like meeting the chief named Chief who is without a doubt a genuine "kappa" or turtle-man for you gaijins (translator's note; means "foreigners") and being given a new name because he is essentially starting a new life under that very bridge so afterwards he was quite easily accepted into the community because the others were generally nice persons barring one jealous star-headed rock musician who's been in the doldrums for a few years now as the guy would find out later just as he went to meet the other people living under the bridge like the gun-wielding ex-mercenary man dressed in nun attire whom runs the local church and whom conducts 5-second masses every week including home-baked cookies and many others that came to know him as the new Recruit under the Arakawa river bridge. A story about life, love, stand-up comedy and a bridge that brings it all together.

And no, that is an actual show.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lord President Nick
...Oh, what the hell?

I am The Jest, Also known as Red, or Crimsos. I am the self-proclaimed Professional Nice Guy, I have been RPing for about 7 or 8 years, and I'm attempting to be an author of a Novel Series, of which Omni is my partner and others like Cronic, Windpipe, and Silvir, my backers. ^^

I am giving everyone alien face hugs. Bear with me.

...An upcoming author? Sounds exciting. I'm envious - I can only be decent since English is a second language to me.

Right.... Diva Elly, Elly for short. Jest calls me Omni.

You are actually introducing yourselves...

Well then, I'm the Ugly Storm of Wind, Devourer of Time and Stories, or any derivation there off. Lore/world-building is my forte, with higher-world structuring and magical systems as my cornerstones. One multiverse of stories is simply not enough.

For this particular RP you will all partake in I shall pose destroyer, aggressor, messenger, prophet and suppressor.

"Gather round, trapped entranced and let the flames tell your stories."

Status
Not open for further replies.