The Trinity Wars (Mass-Fandom Crossover)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The destroyers (and bigger) would be a bit of work to get to Chralmede, unless you start building them there who knows, otherwise its good xD
Though I can say as much as there are structures on the level to be found if you are crafty enough.

Last edited:
I could base the Imperial forces in orbit. The Executor can act as a main base.

Id say you start building the Executor IC and see if it ever takes off ;)

Wait we're on the IC?

You step out to see Age of Ultron and everything goes ahead without you xD

No, I'm pretty sure he meant he's currently working on getting the IC thread up.

@Sora1297

Wait we're on the IC?

You step out to see Age of Ultron and everything goes ahead without you xD
We're not ON the IC, not yet, it's still being developed. We have however, decided on the Covenant members, and that will be shown once the IC is made.

Alright good, got freaked out xD

Hey guys, would you find it annoying if I post up youtube videos for themes wherever it may deem fit in my posts? Or is that a no no? |D

I haven't liked The Avengers ever since they took Spiderman out.

Myeh

He wasn't in the movies, you're talking about the comics yeah?

I feel you, bro. But I like Spidey as a more independent guy anyways. If he always had to rely on a team of fellow supers, he wouldn't be as strong (I feel)

Id say you start building the Executor IC and see if it ever takes off ;)
One problem. The Executor has already been built. The Darth Vader I'm using comes the time period between A New Hope and the Empire Strikes Back.

I finished the Imperial Forces/Minions tab for Vader if you guys need me to remove anything, I'll be happy to.

We're not ON the IC, not yet, it's still being developed. We have however, decided on the Covenant members, and that will be shown once the IC is made.
Why not show them now? That way we can edit the CSs of those who weren't selected.

My text sample is done and can be found on the General Grievous CS. My own version of how the General arrive to this new strange world. =3

Summoned by one of the 5 villains~

Also updated the CS with vehicles.

My text sample is done and can be found on the General Grievous CS. My own version of how the General arrive to this new strange world. =3

Summoned by one of the 5 villains~

Also updated the CS with vehicles.
What about their ships?

InvisibleHandStarboard-DB.jpg

Well then.

Originally we were thinking of having this story be all but centered to take place on Chralmede, with some fun "bermuda-triangle" stuff to be found, maybe a space-ship or two, maybe an orbital station etc.
The two main reasons for this are the following:

The world of Chralmede, while technologically advanced, had not yet advanced into space, a few reasons to this may be revealed in the story.

Bringing their henchmen into this world taxes the villains, or rather the one doing the actual bringing. For even though the dimensional barriers in this multiverse are leaking with a 90 degree slope into Chralmede, it still takes an enormous amount of energy to manage it. And in this case it isn't harder to transport living things but rather the amount, as every little thing scrape the dimensional barriers around this universe thinner in the places that aren't already ripped apart.

------------------

If you absolutely want to have a spacial armada with the power to absentmindedly destroy a planet at your command it would even to begin with not pose as much of a threat as one would think. Because this is a multiversal story, and as such there are more than science to be afraid of. Apart from the possible relical structures that were initially out on Chralmede for the heroes to find, and the less physical threats towards such an armada (as it would be one of the first things the heroes aim to destroy). There would also appear the obvious case of space-ships being built to fly up and fight against it, hell it might even turn interesting with a few space-battles.

And that is not to mention how all the villains would react to the imperial might. Even if Vader happened to be one of the five, who are supposed to be in possession of god-like might, though preferably individual such as opposed to the might of their armies.

The idea I suggest is one of beginning construction on something big, and using it as a perfect plot-line for the heroes to have a target to destroy, and for the villains to defend.

Well then.

Originally we were thinking of having this story be all but centered to take place on Chralmede, with some fun "bermuda-triangle" stuff to be found, maybe a space-ship or two, maybe an orbital station etc.
The two main reasons for this are the following:

The world of Chralmede, while technologically advanced, had not yet advanced into space, a few reasons to this may be revealed in the story.

Bringing their henchmen into this world taxes the villains, or rather the one doing the actual bringing. For even though the dimensional barriers in this multiverse are leaking with a 90 degree slope into Chralmede, it still takes an enormous amount of energy to manage it. And in this case it isn't harder to transport living things but rather the amount, as every little thing scrape the dimensional barriers around this universe thinner in the places that aren't already ripped apart.

------------------

If you absolutely want to have a spacial armada with the power to absentmindedly destroy a planet at your command it would even to begin with not pose as much of a threat as one would think. Because this is a multiversal story, and as such there are more than science to be afraid of. Apart from the possible relical structures that were initially out on Chralmede for the heroes to find, and the less physical threats towards such an armada (as it would be one of the first things the heroes aim to destroy). There would also appear the obvious case of space-ships being built to fly up and fight against it, hell it might even turn interesting with a few space-battles.

And that is not to mention how all the villains would react to the imperial might. Even if Vader happened to be one of the five, who are supposed to be in possession of god-like might, though preferably individual such as opposed to the might of their armies.

The idea I suggest is one of beginning construction on something big, and using it as a perfect plot-line for the heroes to have a target to destroy, and for the villains to defend.
So, take out Star Destroyers and have the Executor under construction?

Status
Not open for further replies.