The Trinity Wars (Mass-Fandom Crossover)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so after some talking with my fellow Co-GMs, we have made the decision regarding the entries into the Covenant. However, before I make that decision...

The Neutrals are full and closed. However, there was one character that was approved before this OOC or even the Interest check was made. But unfortunately he hadn't the time to get him in here before the doors shut on Neutral.

So, JUST this once, and ONLY this once, ...I'm filling up a ninth spot for Ego's Aerophobia. And the other characters are also accepted. (Except the Covenant member, that will be decided later.)

I'll be working on the In-Character from here on out. Then after it has been made, (If only in Document) I will then announce the last few Covenant members.

I like to remind everyone who HAS made a Covenant member, that even if you aren't accepted as Covenant members, you will be accepted as members of the Empire, most likely occupying the cities closest to the Capital.
Just to clarify, has my CS been accepted?

Ok. I removed the Imperial II-class Star Destroyers and edited the Executor's Tab. Is it ok?

Why not show them now? That way we can edit the CSs of those who weren't selected.
One more thing: I would like to answer this question as my last thing before focusing entirely on the IC.

Truth be told, It was for the sake of suspense. I'm a sucker for the idea of Cliffhanging people in that regard. But in case of today, it was because I needed to be clear on something with Cambridge.

That said, You are right. I was planning on waiting even when I was done with the IC document so that people could get their CSes and ideas for their first post prepared.

But I've realized, ...I am very slow. I'm a bit of a posting Perfectionist at least in regard to setting and character, and so I might take a little while to get done. So with that said...

We the GMs have decided. The Five Covenant members will be:

Hikawa

Aleister Grendel

Darth Vader

Sauron

and Kerrigan.

Schwarzwald, in the wake of these, has been replaced back to status of City-ruler.

Congrats to you all. Everyone else did really good, so if you wish, the runner-ups are pretty much auto-accepted into the Empire. I'll get the IC done as fast as I possibly can. Until then, get to editing your CSes and thinking up your first posts.

:fez:

Ok, so after some talking with my fellow Co-GMs, we have made the decision regarding the entries into the Covenant. However, before I make that decision...

The Neutrals are full and closed. However, there was one character that was approved before this OOC or even the Interest check was made. But unfortunately he hadn't the time to get him in here before the doors shut on Neutral.

So, JUST this once, and ONLY this once, ...I'm filling up a ninth spot for Ego's Aerophobia. And the other characters are also accepted.
Yeah, well, sorry about that, I was too drunk to notice this finally kicked off at that point.
Congrats to you all. Everyone else did really good, so if you wish, the runner-ups are pretty much auto-accepted into the Empire.
KKK. I guess, I will be having two characters for the Empire. FYI, Adjonta'al's "city name" is: Agony

Yeah, don't have Darkrai as an Empire member please, it would make things terrible (Plus his personality hfklshflksdhg how do I canon characters? :'D)

Ooh goody goody. The IC thread's comiiiiiing

Oh, one more thing:

...Does anyone know how to make a map? ...Doesn't have to be particularly beautiful or detailed, but it would help if we have a Map of Chralmede. I'm willing to give information as to how it's formed. ...Though admittingly, I may need Windpipe's help.

Yeah...how will the whole RP begin? It's sort of important to know when planning the first post.

One more thing: I would like to answer this question as my last thing before focusing entirely on the IC.

Truth be told, It was for the sake of suspense. I'm a sucker for the idea of Cliffhanging people in that regard. But in case of today, it was because I needed to be clear on something with Cambridge.

That said, You are right. I was planning on waiting even when I was done with the IC document so that people could get their CSes and ideas for their first post prepared.

But I've realized, ...I am very slow. I'm a bit of a posting Perfectionist at least in regard to setting and character, and so I might take a little while to get done. So with that said...

We the GMs have decided. The Five Covenant members will be:

Hikawa

Aleister Grendel

Darth Vader

Sauron

and Kerrigan.

Schwarzwald, in the wake of these, has been replaced back to status of City-ruler.

Congrats to you all. Everyone else did really good, so if you wish, the runner-ups are pretty much auto-accepted into the Empire. I'll get the IC done as fast as I possibly can. Until then, get to editing your CSes and thinking up your first posts.

:fez:
Darth Vader and Sauron? Will 3 Doctors be enough? 0.0

@Emperor of Gallifrey, @The Jest, are we gonna have all the Doctor's land their TARDIS' beside one another in the beginning?
I'll go with whatever Jest decides.

@Emperor of Gallifrey, no worries, sounds good.

And 3 Doctor's are totally gonna be fine. Plus, we have K-9!

"Affirmative!"

Reactions: Lord President Nick
I'm pretty sure a few of them are Neutral.

Status
Not open for further replies.