The Trinity Wars (Mass-Fandom Crossover)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Hayabusa
Appearance: Hayabusa is a tall man of Asian descent. His body is muscular with scars both old and fresh marring his entire body. He has long, dark brown hair set into a ponytail. He wears a pair of black hakama pants, with a pair of katana blades strapped behind his back. He wears a leather strap around his torso with throwing knives and a pair of larger knives attached to it.
Alignment: Hero
Alliance/Position: The Resistance
Skill Set/Powers: Channeling and manipulation of physical energy, martial arts, swordfighting skills.
Theme Song:

Personality: Hayabusa's personality is quite dual-sided. Normally he is a cheerful young man with a positive outlook on life and its challenges who'd rather avoid all conflict, but once he enters the battlefield his personality switches entirely into that of a ferocious, feral beast who can barely distinguish ally from foe.
Bio: A former assassin who grew disillusioned with the heartless nature of his line of work, Hayabusa had just begun to start his new life of non-violence before he was transported to Chralmede. He has since joined the Resistance despite his innate pacifism, hoping to bring a peaceful, new era.
Can't help but to be reminded of Ryu from Ninja Gaidan.

Nice to meet all of you. Oh, and even the Devourer of Time gets a face hug. No exceptions.

Can't help but to be reminded of Ryu from Ninja Gaidan.
Inevitable since Hayabusa is literally his last name. Including that theme, however, makes me think of Bang Shishigami.

Those hugs are a fancy way to wish someone dead, just saying ^^
(as they removed all strictly negative evaluating responds to posts)
so now the usualy less than positive responses should be viewed as dual such, and the hug is after all going to end with an alien bursting from your chest xD

Reactions: Lord President Nick
Eh, people come here to be praised, anyway. To be told what they're offering is actually valuable. People are easy creatures, especially when they're deluded into thinking they're smarter than they really are. That's how you get to twist your fingers around their limbs and lead them around like puppets.

...Okay, evil rant aside (and I wasn't being serious - no offense, Wind), I did find it weird that they removed the negative responses. However, I've never actually thought you were supposed to use them seriously, because that's why the text option is there. What better way to seriously discuss your opinions then like gentlemen? On the other hand, I would've used the responses like "No Just No" to poke at people funny. But I suppose there will always be people that get offended too easily.

Also, alien from chest = spreading the love!

Reactions: Lord President Nick
Eh, people come here to be praised, anyway. To be told what they're offering is actually valuable. People are easy creatures, especially when they're deluded into thinking they're smarter than they really are. That's how you get to twist your fingers around their limbs and lead them around like puppets.

...Okay, evil rant aside (and I wasn't being serious - no offense, Wind), I did find it weird that they removed the negative responses. However, I've never actually thought you were supposed to use them seriously, because that's why the text option is there. What better way to seriously discuss your opinions then like gentlemen? On the other hand, I would've used the responses like "No Just No" to poke at people funny. But I suppose there will always be people that get offended too easily.

Also, alien from chest = spreading the love!
Yes, that is more or less my opinion as well (the evil rant part ofc) ^^
And no offense taken (it is mighty hard to offend me ;)) to annoy me on the other hand is closer at hand :3
While I would all but advocate the force which a written respond makes, sometimes a single response is all that said opponent should get, they are few and far apart (as well as often banned), but they sometimes appear. I might be one of those weird people actually using the little things with any ill will.

And yes, let the love spread forth from our broken carcasses and flourish in the deep space :D

• Thank You
Reactions: Duwang Chew
Glad to see Kerrigan made it in. With the Grievous CS done, I can finish the details on Kerrigan's today.
Is General Grievous accepted btw?

And Grievous will have a "superweapon" of his own >=3

Red (the Jest) won't be on for 9 hours or so as he went to bed a few minutes ago.
I mean, we GMs don't sleep, we are beings of constant watching cough* cough*...

If he hasn't added Grievous to the list of accepted chars yet he will tomorrow, I can't remember any issues having come up when discussing him among the GMs ^^

--------

Checked, and he is indeed accepted already ^^

Last edited:
Hayabusa (Peregrine falcon) is named after a bird theme like his mentor Karasu (Crow). He is inspired by Blazblue (Bang Shishigami and Hakumen) and One Piece (Roronoa Zoro).

Reactions: Duwang Chew
Alright, as we're introducing ourselves:
I'm Mighty Roman (Roman for short), and like the signature says, I'm a Reader, writer and Fountain of Knowledge. Jack of all Trades, and Master of Some. I've RPed in Real Life occasionally, but I've been doing it online since the beginning of the year. I'm a big fan of a variety of things, including Marvel (especially The Hulk) , Pokemon, Public Domain Characters, and Doctor Who. In my spare time, I often write and draw stories, making numerous original characters.

It's very nice to meet you all.

Red (the Jest) won't be on for 9 hours or so as he went to bed a few minutes ago.
I mean, we GMs don't sleep, we are beings of constant watching cough* cough*...

If he hasn't added Grievous to the list of accepted chars yet he will tomorrow, I can't remember any issues having come up when discussing him among the GMs ^^

--------

Checked, and he is indeed accepted already ^^
I see. Our time zones are very different then...

@Rion : You get used to it. Most of the time I'm online, nothing happens. Damn GMT +2...

Yeah... And then you wake up to 3-4 pages of missed conversation
Lovely isn't it x_x
Especially in the rare cases where something important has been discussed and you would have been either needed or directly affected by what was discussed... Which is why there is always a need of additional GMs, to make sure nothing gets too out of hand or line ^^
(and said GMs to have combined coverage of time-zones.)
And ofc a reason for us GMs being more than happy for players showing interest in learning more about the lore and workings of the world said story takes place in :D

Glad to know there's GMs to represent the Europeans. ^^

But regarding the lore... How much time have the villains had to build up their cities and whatnot?

Glad to know there's GMs to represent the Europeans. ^^

But regarding the lore... How much time have the villains had to build up their cities and whatnot?
(more Europeans than not actually xD)

Approx time since the first possible transportation of villains, heroes, stars and neutrals is more or less the same, though the villains were quicker to appear. This approx will be mentioned in the first IC-posts, though it is safe to say the villains have managed some in the personification of their cities. How much is generally up to you, though we would like a sense of rational advancements. You could appear initially when we start the story if you want to. Or you could have been here since the first time the villains Guardian opened portals for their sake.

(more Europeans than not actually xD)

Approx time since the first possible transportation of villains, heroes, stars and neutrals is more or less the same, though the villains were quicker to appear. This approx will be mentioned in the first IC-posts, though it is safe to say the villains have managed some in the personification of their cities. How much is generally up to you, though we would like a sense of rational advancements. You could appear initially when we start the story if you want to. Or you could have been here since the first time the villains Guardian opened portals for their sake.
So the IC start right after the transportation?
But I understand the advancement part. Only a smaller portion of General Grievous's factory complex would be operational in the beginning then.

... no, it does not (though as mentioned some chars are transported moments before the IC begin).
It has been a while since the first people started appearing, more than a month if I have to give some substantial hint (how much will be revealed IC as mentioned).

Last edited:
Oh, it just seemed that way from Jest's earlier replies.

Or perhaps that was for the neutral folks.

Oh, it just seemed that way from Jest's earlier replies.

Or perhaps that was for the neutral folks.
Yes, Jest has some ideas we assisting GMs are not entirely sure of what they entail, like a box of chocolate :D

And If I understood him correctly he has some idea about the Stars having just appeared (not more than a day at most), and something about the Doctors appearing at the same time and place when the IC begins ^^

Yes, Jest has some ideas we assisting GMs are not entirely sure of what they entail, like a box of chocolate :D

And If I understood him correctly he has some idea about the Stars having just appeared (not more than a day at most), and something about the Doctors appearing at the same time and place when the IC begins ^^

Oh darn, reallly? I thought the Stars would be there for a while, or at least my character Enrem as he came in at the same time with my other two characters. ^^; Would it be alright if he's been in Chralmede for a while?

Status
Not open for further replies.