The Trinity Chronicles OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only a king with a good, supportive bride can win! So you might as well now now down before us now!
Rion. She seems like the kind of girl that is going to stab you in the heart in the middle of the night once you SUPPOSEDLY win this war.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Let our fate be decided by a game of Monopoly. The game that tear apart families.

@Tonedeaf I think you are right. I'll keep a close eye on her...

• Love
Will get thread up when I get home from college. In last class now.

• Love
Reactions: Rion
Guys I just wanted to commend you guys by saying what a wonderful job you did with the three kings. I didn't explain my idea too well on the kingdoms but you captured the three sides and personalities I was vying for perfectly!

I regret nothing! But I will do as you say my Queen...

Seems like I'M gonna be the one ruling! The king is just a puppet! >:D

I'm done playing around now...getting a bit to evil
>.<

@Rion, thanks!! I like yours too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rion
Ya. I would be locked in your chambers and beat into submission...

Ya. I would be locked in your chambers and beat into submission...
Of course that will be reserved for PM and away from the minors eyes.

(Don't worry kids, I guarantee she will enjoy it in the end<3)

Great...now I'm feeling naughty.
Ps: anyone else find it a bit weird that Bloodsbane Castle looks a lot like the human castle in Narnia: Prince Caspian?

Also, Speaking of being naughty, you've been on all day and only replied to falling titans once! Got to much on your plate @Rion ?

This looks like a lot of fun, I will start drafting a character or two.

• Love
Cool.

Anyone else notice how he went quiet when I said that?

Great...now I'm feeling naughty.
Ps: anyone else find it a bit weird that Bloodsbane Castle looks a lot like the human castle in Narnia: Prince Caspian?

Also, Speaking of being naughty, you've been on all day and only replied to falling titans once! Got to much on your plate @Rion ?
Yeah, sorry about that. Most of the time I can only manage to get one post in once a day. I was working on a new reply, but had to do something else. And now I need sleep. Have to wake up early tomorrow.

I understand. Just don't keep me waiting too long. I'll track you down and eat you like a lion! Grrr

Dx that face of his always makes me feel creepy but the all star joker makes me laugh because that's like the up most mallow joker ever xD

Reactions: BarrenThin
Home and working on an intro now! Trying to make it quality since you guys waited so long, so please give me feedback! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.