The Trinity Chronicles OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm. I'm interested ^^

Oh we are aloud multiple characters? Could I make the other King then? I would love to get this thing started!

Maybe I'm blind, but there is no Theses king yet correct? If so, I will be more than happy to fill the slot.

Maybe I'm blind, but there is no Theses king yet correct? If so, I will be more than happy to fill the slot.
There is no Theses king yet. Just remember you would be mine and SLyvis brother

Well I'll let you or tone work out who gets him then lol

I'm working on him now since Penndragon and Bloodsbane are already taken. Though...my CS might be a bit large compared to others D:

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
The more detail the better. I'll likely add more to Bloodsbane as time go myself.

• Love
He can have the king. I would be an ass if I took 2 of the king slots when someone else is showing interest. Speaking of assholes. This rp is lacking them. I should fix that xD

Reactions: Lewi
Ok I am going to change my picture. Becuase the brothers do not look much alike xD

• Love
...Good luck with that.

Syris totally gonna be the bad guy here. Not that I mind. A meeting between the three would be fun fun

• Love
And the epic battle that ensued? Would that be fun?

Pfft, we are civilized brothers, @Akumulosis
Hand to hand combat. No magic or weapons. And no biting allowed either Alexander!

Last man standing wins. =3

• Love
That's not exactly a fair fight! The strongest would win! Which is obviously you!

Only the strongest can rule all of Trinity >=3
I must admit though, Ornstein's character looks scary.

• Love
Obviously my brother here is just afraid of real combat against his brothers. He would rather play games then fight like the warrior he claims to be.

Only a king with a good, supportive bride can win! So you might as well now now down before us now!

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.