The Trinity Chronicles OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the bears around here:
dovahbear-2-700x393.png

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I have a replacement, they're reading and getting caught up and we should expect a reply soon. I am sorry guys that this group has had so many bumps in the road. :( It makes me feel like a failure to you guys...‏

So I guess I should start off with a hello to everyone.

Hello!

I've been asked by Lewi to help replace the young King character, and I'll be finishing up my updated sheet and making a post tonight to that effect. To quickly stomp out any fears:

1) I won't be drastically changing the Young King's character. I like the core characteristics of him, and I'm aware that he is both important enough and has interacted with enough people that changing him would suck for you guys.

2) I have Skype, so I'll be joining the group chat some time tonight.

3) I'm a nice guy, honest! Also, I don't see a future where I'll be ditching the RP, so you can be secure in your future Young King!

Right, now I'm going to go to work. Can't wait to RP with you all!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'm naught a Cookie! I may be kookie but I'm not a cookie.

I'll finish the CS I have externally saved tomarrow, sorry for taking a while to respond, RL is a B***** sometimes. ^^;

Modifying a Kind Dragon to turn 'im to the more stereotypical cruel powerful one is more like making a brand new character. XD Downside? I'm horrid with names. XD

Biollante plants a rose in this thread. Mind the teeth.

Status
Not open for further replies.