The Trinity Chronicles OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I thought I would come and introduce myself, since I just got accepted and I don't really know any of you that well. (Thanks, by the way, for accepting me!!)

I'm Alice! And I'm a sucker for fantasy, magic, kingdoms, and romance... So um, yeah. This roleplay seemed pretty good. Ha! And you guys all seem pretty nice and lovely. And all your characters are pretty cool! So I am super excited to join.

Anyways. Yeah. (:

Hello, Alice. I, am Rumi. Please, call me Rue or Cromical.. Or whatever you find interesting because I really don't care

Welcome to the RP! I can't wait to see how your Character is really like within the story~

Sorry for this being so short, I'm on my phone xD

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Hi!! I spent a couple of minutes trying to come with a sarcastic, but still nice, name for you since you said whatever but I couldn't think of one.

Trumpets, huh? That's pretty spectacularl!

Reactions: Lewi
Hi!! I spent a couple of minutes trying to come with a sarcastic, but still nice, name for you since you said whatever but I couldn't think of one.

Trumpets, huh? That's pretty spectacularl!

Ha, well I'm sure you can figure one out soon enough~

Trumpets are amazing.

Hey would it be ok if I was a princess or is that a no go?

I guess if you have to write two paragraphs per character, it can seem like a lot. I have plenty of RPs going on anyway...

@Alice Falling Welcome! And lovely CS.

Hello! I'm going to make a CS for this, specifically the Queen of Bloodsbane. Saw the little add in @Rion 's signature and I thought it would be fun!

• Thank You
Reactions: Rion
also @BarrenThin my god the joker's everywhere xD I don't think I can sleep tonight after seeing his face T^T Dx

Whelp, I wanted a Queen by the very start of the RP. Will make the start feel less lonely for me. That way a wedding is shipped as well.

Reactions: Lewi
Oh :3 I'm sorry. I guess it is a bit too late now.

Looks like your best bet is mistress now ;3 Huehuehue

No. Sylis is all mine. You hear me >:D All mine!

:'( Awww im all sad now. I'm sure shell find someone else. Maybe he other king who wields Magic. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.