The Trinity Chronicles OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one but I'm only able to reply on a phone right now atm

Hi there,just a warning to everyone, my internet isn't working at home so I can only be on during the week and during the day for now! If my posts are slow,sorry.

I'm writing up something was I speak.

On a realted note: THANK YOU IWAKU FOR THE MESSAGE SAVING FEATURE, YOU SAVED ME FROM HURTING SOMETHING RIGHT NOW.

I'm writing up something was I speak.

On a realted note: THANK YOU IWAKU FOR THE MESSAGE SAVING FEATURE, YOU SAVED ME FROM HURTING SOMETHING RIGHT NOW.
Yah it has saved my dogs life on several occasions. ( I wouldn't hurt my dog because something happened. THE DOG TURNED MY DESKTOP OFF)

Should have my reply up soon. I hope you don't mind if I send a message to Alexander via your spy.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Should have my reply up soon. I hope you don't mind if I send a message to Alexander via your spy.
Go for it, I left it open ended for the purpose of you having some control if the spy was a success or not

Woo! My first rp post of this site after months of hiatus. It's been a while since I've had to write more than a few sentences.

I love the word choice of going to buy flammable objects <3 Its too adorable

I was unsure of what a mountainous city with little resources would actually have in the way of burning things, so I went with the catch all. Wouldn't want to go gather wood in a place that would later be described with no forests right?

@Rion
Yah, I figured a monk would work better in the land more about the body over magic.

Reactions: Rion
Tis too bad we have few people in Bloodsbane. Syris will leave the city soon as well...

Reactions: Lewi
Well I'm sure it being the kingdom of war and having blood in its name is enough to detract people.

Tis too bad we have few people in Bloodsbane. Syris will leave the city soon as well...
I can not believe you through down the gauntlet. I have no choice to go. Its either that or roll over like a dog xD This is going to be interesting.

Reactions: Lewi
LOL Yeah. Probably so Crab. Don't worry, by the time we get into the thick of things in this roleplay, and especially if we keep getting members sign up, we will be moving throughout all three kingdoms.

It's so sad for me! Syris thinks he's doing what is best, but he's being a really big meanie head

I have to go to work but I'll be checking in while Im there. I'll write another post when some other people get a chance to post.

@Lewi
Its the whole tragic part of that that made me want to join them. Plus making a monk that's part of an orphanage was a way to make the kingdom not seem that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.