The Trinity Chronicles OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I belive. Also there is a button on the whole dashboard thingy

Mine doesn't have that i'm on a phone lol but I promise the intro will be just as good.

White chocolate macadamia cookie lover here, I just need to make a character in the sign-ups sheet yes? Was thinking of a monk/martial arts-like character if that is fine.

The song ended right when I finished reading your post. That is what I call perfect! Love it absolutely love it, I'll have a post for the young king tonight!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Have I posted in here? I don't think I've posted in here....I'm gonna post in here. Lol. Hello, everybody! :3

• Love
Reactions: 3 people
I haven't posted here yet either :3

Hi! You just posted to see the IC go up
I already looked at it; I just realized I hadn't posted in here. I know she said we needed to, but I also wanted to say hello. Ya know, be personable and such. ^^

Welp, it's eleven o'clock where I live and I've got school in the AM so I'm gonna head to bed. I'll have a post up tomorrow sometime. ^^

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Finally made my character, hoping that gets accepted and I can start the joys of orphanage work!

And to think @Ornstein I didn't write more because I thought I might be writing too much. Very nice post sir.

Edit- Well that and the bacardi I have been drinking xD

Just note my replies will be better when I get a laptop and I will reply more in a couple hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.