The Trinity Chronicles OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yah @Rion It seems that we are to be brothers. So let me ask you a couple questions I could get your opinion on let you know my own then get some plot stuff pinned down. How is the relationship between Your character and mine? Would your character dislike mine for using magic so much. Would I know of this incident that happened in your youth?And how is the diplomatic relation between them and their respective countries?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
How is the relationship between Your character and mine?

To be frank, he think your character is a weakling. Syris is a warrior of heart, and do not think the young prince fit to rule.

Would your character dislike mine for using magic so much. Would I know of this incident that happened in your youth?

Your character might actually have lead up to this incident. But Syris isn't about to tell anyone, so who know. The Sword Prince isn't stupid however, and respect the power the prince hold over magic.

And how is the diplomatic relation between them and their respective countries?

All three brothers are at war. He might be able to talk with your country, but he won't stop his attacks till he rule over Penndragon and the remaining kingdom.

• Love
I'm tempted to make a second character that take inspiration from your lore Cromica. Does the water hafling live under water only?

I believe that we are only aloud one character unfortunately.

I'm tempted to make a second character that take inspiration from your lore Cromica. Does the water hafling live under water only?
You should do that.

No, they don't ONLY live under water. But they can't stand fire, so there's absolutely no way for them to live in.. A Volcano, or whatever. But they can live anywhere else, in a castle, in the desert. Etc.

Damn. Would have been fun to make a fire one =3

That kind of love tend to be cute.

• Love
Multiple characters are allowed. I didn't say no to that anywhere, just that I prefer only one main for myself lol

x'D Dude, same. Two is just a bit.. Hard to maintain, sometimes. Although, I can do two different people, if one isn't an actual Character. Maybe just like an NPC or something. Not sure though.

I usually pick up and play NPC characters here and there as needed but they're usually there for no more than a post or two.

@Rion
@Tonedeaf

We are allowed multiple charries. =3

I usually pick up and play NPC characters here and there as needed but they're usually there for no more than a post or two.

@Rion
@Tonedeaf

We are allowed multiple charries. =3
Aha, yeah.

Welp, I shall be just.. A stalker now on this Thread for a little bit 'cause I'm watching Annabelle and.. Yeah *^*

Hi! I thought I would come and introduce myself, since I just got accepted and I don't really know any of you that well. (Thanks, by the way, for accepting me!!)

I'm Alice! And I'm a sucker for fantasy, magic, kingdoms, and romance... So um, yeah. This roleplay seemed pretty good. Ha! And you guys all seem pretty nice and lovely. And all your characters are pretty cool! So I am super excited to join.

Anyways. Yeah. (:

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.