The Trinity Chronicles OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure we will get through it and I think stress may be the root of the problem but lately my relationship has been down the tubes. I don't want anyone else and neither does he so I think we can get through it.

Well I hope so. Love is definitely a war. Anyways, maybe you should do Yoga or something? I don't know any good stress relievers.

I'm gonna have to find something to loosen me up. I just have no idea what. I tried yoga. It didn't do anything for me except make me feel like a pretzel lol

I'm gonna have to find something to loosen me up. I just have no idea what. I tried yoga. It didn't do anything for me except make me feel like a pretzel lol

I thought that was the point of Yoga? XD

Humph... I wish I could help you out. x-x

Yeah. If they don't soon I might go ahead and start

I believe we need three more for the 10 players. I'll end up RP'ing alone because most of you are somewhere in Penndragon...

I was thinking about having my character move there in the intro lol

Lovely. We'll see if she can handle a magic shy guy like King Syris =3

XD I can't help it. I'm a sucker for a warrior man lol

Lucky for you, Syris might just have a thing for sexy redheads ;3
Because damn, that picture is hot.

Forget I said anything. Not lost. Anywaaayysm y'all have fun. I think I'm gonna go try to look for a new picture for my Character.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
You have quite an interesting character Cromica. I'm actually looking forward to read how she will interact with the world.

You have quite an interesting character Cromica. I'm actually looking forward to read how she will interact with the world.
Why thank you~.

I have her personality figured out already, and it'll be quite.. The.. Thing to read.

Hmm. This does sound interesting. I shall make a character after dinner. ^^

Yay You guys are actually active nice too see all of you again! Reading through this I a great stress releiver is just throwing yourself into something Difficult. Spring cleaning youve been putting off? Throw on some loud music and do that shit. Work out? Time for a full body day. Me I've been working my ass off at work to help relieve stress. My managers love it xD

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
If you refer to the two birds chit chatting, then I couldn't agree more.

Reactions: Lewi
Status
Not open for further replies.