• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strong. Especially to use a sword like that, as though it was made of wood. Lucifer was forced on the defensive, leaping and rolling upward in midair to avoid the blow, landing light back on the ground before he skidded back after a flip backwards. One hand on the ground and his blade behind his back.

And then he noticed she didn't quite miss.

His hood was gone. Ripped off enough from the near miss that it no longer mattered and with one quick rip, the rest of it followed suit as he rose to his feet. Bereft of the hood, his full features would be more exposed to her own evaluation just as he was evaluating her.

Lucifer%20head%20icon_zpsafxddmfj.jpg

Lucifer was annoyed, there was a fresh scent of blood but damned if he could- Wait.

He touched his cheek and pulled back his fingers.

Red colored the tip as before Clare's eyes, the scratch from her blade faded on his cheek as though it was never there.

He instantly straightened up, acknowledgement for her skill incoming as he put away the broken blade.

"First blood to you. Its a good technique....Your sword isn't really meant for a typical human, not for any length of time. Combine its weight with your strength and you not only bypass the normal limits, but you also manage to be more effective against the creatures of your world. Creatures I presume can take an immense amount of punishment otherwise?"

The casual way he picked apart her technique in their fight through his attempts to analyze would reveal something of his own nature in turn to Clare, if she could find it. Though after asking, his red eyes would focus on her own as he waited politely for an answer.

@Takumi

"You're correct about my blade and the Yoma. They shapeshift and harm humans, using them as a food source. Humans call on me and my associates to deal with them. Though, I noticed that you used your own blade to redirect my own while also using your speed." she replied, not breaking eye contact as she spoke with him.

@Ringmaster

"You're correct about my blade and the Yoma. They shapeshift and harm humans, using them as a food source. Humans call on me and my associates to deal with them. Though, I noticed that you used your own blade to redirect my own while also using your speed." she replied, not breaking eye contact as she spoke with him.

@Ringmaster

He nodded in acquisition to her views.

"Correct enough. With a shorter blade, I'm able to defend at greater speeds then I'm capable of. I then follow up with martial arts, with a few additional extras."

His eyes flicked to the ground as he added.

"I... Was loath to give up my sword after it broke. So I adjusted my style to compensate."

Back to her his eyes flicked as he asked curiously.

"Are you a new recruit or agent?"

He would have recalled someone so distinctive in the times he assisted the instructors. But it was a big fortress. It wasn't remiss that he wouldn't know everyone.

@Takumi

He nodded in acquisition to her views.

"Correct enough. With a shorter blade, I'm able to defend at greater speeds then I'm capable of. I then follow up with martial arts, with a few additional extras."

His eyes flicked to the ground as he added.

"I... Was loath to give up my sword after it broke. So I adjusted my style to compensate."

Back to her his eyes flicked as he asked curiously.

"Are you a new recruit or agent?"

He would have recalled someone so distinctive in the times he assisted the instructors. But it was a big fortress. It wasn't remiss that he wouldn't know everyone.

@Takumi
"I am a recruit." Clare replied, watching him closely. She found both him and his fighting style interesting. Putting her blade away Clare took a more relaxed stance.

"I can assume that you're an agent?" she said then, thinking that the two had slight similarities yet quite a few differences between them.

@Ringmaster

"LIKE I TOLD YOU BEFORE, IF THAT SLIME JUICE LOOKS THE SAME COMING BACK UP AS IT DOES WHEN IT WENT DOWN, THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG!" She defended, releasing her hold on all the holo-enemies, both hands resting on her hips to both semi-mimic him and up the stakes to eleven. "So yeah! And weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell..." Nora picked up Magnhild and let the simulation fade, only shooting a glance backward when holo-Cinder fell out of the ceiling crater she had been stuck in and collided on the ground with a light thud.

tumblr_inline_o30flr4p751r3leyb_100.png

"Training! And fun, but training's usually that, right? I mean with the right opponents, hehe hehe."

@Verite
latest

Clare had arrived at the arena, deciding to train for a bit to pass time for now. She had noticed others there doing some training themselves.

Taking her sword she'd stand at the ready. There were training holograms right? Then that would mean she could test her skills against holographic Yomas if she so wished.

@C.T. @Verite @anybody else
grgrgerg38_zpsffe78f5b.png

Taking brief note of Clare's appearance within the Arena, the presence of the stranger reminding him that the two of them were in a public place, Ren pursed his lips somewhat uncomfortably, as though the ruckus Nora had made with that yelling had embarrassed him to an extent, which it sorta did.

Scratching his head, sighing as he would reluctantly decide to let the badmouthing of his fabled health shakes pass for the time being, the young man would cross his arms, before giving his longtime friend a look. You couldn't really describe the look. It was just... a look. You know what I'm talking about, right? That kind of look. Except a little more defeated.

"Is that so? Or do you get off on beating the hell out of those people?" He asked, before proceeding to place his hands on his hips, "Either way... One, you're not gonna get better if you beat up enemies at a level that much lower than you, and two... Have you even eaten anything? The health shake is always waiting for you if you ever..." He trailed off.

@C.T.

Reactions: Takumi
grgrgerg38_zpsffe78f5b.png

Taking brief note of Clare's appearance within the Arena, the presence of the stranger reminding him that the two of them were in a public place, Ren pursed his lips somewhat uncomfortably, as though the ruckus Nora had made with that yelling had embarrassed him to an extent, which it sorta did.

Scratching his head, sighing as he would reluctantly decide to let the badmouthing of his fabled health shakes pass for the time being, the young man would cross his arms, before giving his longtime friend a look. You couldn't really describe the look. It was just... a look. You know what I'm talking about, right? That kind of look. Except a little more defeated.

"Is that so? Or do you get off on beating the hell out of those people?" He asked, before proceeding to place his hands on his hips, "Either way... One, you're not gonna get better if you beat up enemies at a level that much lower than you, and two... Have you even eaten anything? The health shake is always waiting for you if you ever..." He trailed off.

@C.T.
tumblr_inline_o30g69fVrb1r3leyb_100.png

"...Uh, what?" Nora replied absentmindedly, shaking her head and breaking her utter focus on the other two within the arena. Mind wandering as it usually did, enthralled from the excitement of new places and new faces. Still, she didn't miss what her super best friend said, somewhere deep down. "A good fight's a good fight! You know, gets that spark in the blood. Pure fun." She grinned. "And nah, maybe not get better but I'll be keeping myself in shape and that's just as good and--OH YES FOOD! WE SHOULD DO THAT TOO...but not with that junk you call health. Talk about blegh-ville!" She mimed out gagging.

"One sec though!" She approached the other two with a spring in her step. "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii."

@Verite @Ringmaster @Takumi

"I am a recruit." Clare replied, watching him closely. She found both him and his fighting style interesting. Putting her blade away Clare took a more relaxed stance.

"I can assume that you're an agent?" she said then, thinking that the two had slight similarities yet quite a few differences between them.

@Ringmaster
"I am. Primarily connected to the Multiverse Emergency Unit as a liaison from the Coalition at large."

Which in turn revealed more then he had originally had intended to Clare, if she knew even the basics of the Coalition as a whole. Certain situations called for one response or the other- The Brotherhood of Steel from whom the Coalition adopted their emblem from for example were frontline fighters. On wartorn worlds, ripped apart by Interdimensional warlords they marched and fought to preserve and evacuate the inhabitants caught up in the middle. Others, such as the Future Foundation sought out and identified threats, using covert black ops work as well as direct intervention in what was broadly known as the Murder Games- Those psychopathic rituals in which the fate of worlds and individuals were decided at large; The last legacy of the Arch Demon even after death.

The Multiverse Emergency Unit were the Magical Arm of the Coalition. Allied, but separate in terms of mindset much like the Adeptus Mechanicus of the universe where the Imperium of Man held sway. While undergoing certain schisms of its own, that much at least was gossip of a sort that held some sway among certain circles in the Torch. The other unusual thing about it....Was that it put heavy stock into the Old Traditions. The majority of its members were women, magical girls and the like. Whatever ideas anyone put on it from there, were left to their own conclusions. But when push came to shove, both sides would come to the forefront in defense of the greater multiverse at large.

Another reason Lucifer volunteered his skills freely.

"I also do work for our hand-to-hand classes, should the usual instructor be busy or away."

"...Uh, what?" Nora replied absentmindedly, shaking her head and breaking her utter focus on the other two within the arena. Mind wandering as it usually did, enthralled from the excitement of new places and new faces. Still, she didn't miss what her super best friend said, somewhere deep down. "A good fight's a good fight! You know, gets that spark in the blood. Pure fun." She grinned. "And nah, maybe not get better but I'll be keeping myself in shape and that's just as good and--OH YES FOOD! WE SHOULD DO THAT TOO...but not with that junk you call health. Talk about blegh-ville!" She mimed out gagging.

"One sec though!" She approached the other two with a spring in her step. "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii."

He subjected Nora with the most frank, intense stare as was his wont, aided by the inhuman air shrouded about his person despite his humanoid appearance. All of which would most likely slide over this one due to her friendly nature, if he was judging her correctly. There was a frank, bright look to her eyes. Ones that reminded him of happier days, countered by the grenade launcher she had strapped to her back. Overall, it was strange....And familiar. He had never met this person, he was sure of that.

But if she was anything like another, teenage girl he had once fought alongside? He could hazard a guess as to what sort of world she came from. Outwardly he revealed nothing save to incline his head reminiscent of a full-fledged bow despite it, as well as a single phrase.

"Hello there."

@C.T. @Verite @Takumi

"A pleasure to meet you, Major Ocelot."

Crona gave a firm nod, her dark blue eyes keeping full attention towards him. While she may not be a mind-reader or an "all-seeing eye" like Featherine, Crona had the feeling that he may be wondering about her existence, especially being the replacement of Bernkastel. She got that a lot, especially with how Metaworld Senate saw Bernkastel after finding out of her crimes... Speaking of her crimes...

"Oh, the information that I ask for is nothing too specific. The Senate only asks of... background information regarding the infamous Murder Games. In addition to that... I do have some information of my own to share. Rummaging through the fabrics of time, I can say that regarding that Bernkastel's supposed "Game" has more to watch over with keen eyes."

Crona was certain that Bernkastel had her own ties within the multiverse. Ties that only lead to more problems. If the Witch of Miracles was not alone during the duration of the "Witch's Game," then it could only mean that the assistance that Bernkastel once had could be out there... planning something devious and drastic against the wishes of the collective multiverse.

@Verite
"..."

Yet another pause from Ocelot would be what met Crona for a brief moment. The fact that the information wasn't all that conspicuous or specific in of itself was rather... interesting. "Suspicious" was too strong of a word, but it still cause a raised eyebrow or two from the young man. But by itself, there wasn't much harm evident in giving what was asked. After all, it wasn't like what Ocelot did know was exactly hush-hush material. Most of what he knew, in fact, could be found in the Library, accessible to any present.

Still, with youth came curiosity for the unknown, so the young Major would reluctantly nod, agreeing to the terms in exchange for what information this individual would have on her. Placing his hands on his hips, tapping the ground softly with his foot, almost reminiscent of a cowboy from a Spaghetti Western film, Ocelot began to ponder something.

"Where exactly do you want me to start? At the very beginning of the Murder Games phenomenon? How it all started?"

@Gummi Bunnies

"..."

Yet another pause from Ocelot would be what met Crona for a brief moment. The fact that the information wasn't all that conspicuous or specific in of itself was rather... interesting. "Suspicious" was too strong of a word, but it still cause a raised eyebrow or two from the young man. But by itself, there wasn't much harm evident in giving what was asked. After all, it wasn't like what Ocelot did know was exactly hush-hush material. Most of what he knew, in fact, could be found in the Library, accessible to any present.

Still, with youth came curiosity for the unknown, so the young Major would reluctantly nod, agreeing to the terms in exchange for what information this individual would have on her. Placing his hands on his hips, tapping the ground softly with his foot, almost reminiscent of a cowboy from a Spaghetti Western film, Ocelot began to ponder something.

"Where exactly do you want me to start? At the very beginning of the Murder Games phenomenon? How it all started?"

@Gummi Bunnies
Never showing any signs of distraction, Crona stood with attentive eyes and ears. She was going to be told the information regarding the Murder Games as far as people have remembered and recorded about them. It was the type of information that the Metaworld Senate wanted to know of... While a normal person would have to take notes on such a topic that would be this widespread as the Murder Games, Crona did not need to do so. Witches were quite gifted, and cataloging such events was nothing new to her. It would be integrated into her memory, so she would refer to such under the Red Truths if the need of it came to be.

"Go on with the events that gave the Murder Games it's existence. It's origins. Don't worry if you suppose that I cannot retain this much information in one go. So go on..."

@Verite

"I am. Primarily connected to the Multiverse Emergency Unit as a liaison from the Coalition at large."

Which in turn revealed more then he had originally had intended to Clare, if she knew even the basics of the Coalition as a whole. Certain situations called for one response or the other- The Brotherhood of Steel from whom the Coalition adopted their emblem from for example were frontline fighters. On wartorn worlds, ripped apart by Interdimensional warlords they marched and fought to preserve and evacuate the inhabitants caught up in the middle. Others, such as the Future Foundation sought out and identified threats, using covert black ops work as well as direct intervention in what was broadly known as the Murder Games- Those psychopathic rituals in which the fate of worlds and individuals were decided at large; The last legacy of the Arch Demon even after death.

The Multiverse Emergency Unit were the Magical Arm of the Coalition. Allied, but separate in terms of mindset much like the Adeptus Mechanicus of the universe where the Imperium of Man held sway. While undergoing certain schisms of its own, that much at least was gossip of a sort that held some sway among certain circles in the Torch. The other unusual thing about it....Was that it put heavy stock into the Old Traditions. The majority of its members were women, magical girls and the like. Whatever ideas anyone put on it from there, were left to their own conclusions. But when push came to shove, both sides would come to the forefront in defense of the greater multiverse at large.

Another reason Lucifer volunteered his skills freely.

"I also do work for our hand-to-hand classes, should the usual instructor be busy or away."

He subjected Nora with the most frank, intense stare as was his wont, aided by the inhuman air shrouded about his person despite his humanoid appearance. All of which would most likely slide over this one due to her friendly nature, if he was judging her correctly. There was a frank, bright look to her eyes. Ones that reminded him of happier days, countered by the grenade launcher she had strapped to her back. Overall, it was strange....And familiar. He had never met this person, he was sure of that.

But if she was anything like another, teenage girl he had once fought alongside? He could hazard a guess as to what sort of world she came from. Outwardly he revealed nothing save to incline his head reminiscent of a full-fledged bow despite it, as well as a single phrase.

"Hello there."

@C.T. @Verite @Takumi

"Impressive." was basically all she had to say on that matter.

"Hello." the silver eyed witch greeted rather flatly. She turned her head to look at the orange haired girl, not used to seeing someone who appeared very cheerful and upbeat.

@Ringmaster @C.T. @Verite

"Hello there."

"Hello." the silver eyed witch greeted rather flatly. She turned her head to look at the orange haired girl, not used to seeing someone who appeared very cheerful and upbeat.
"That was cool stuff, I like your blade and your moves and also it was very entertaining and oh my gosh do you have silver eyes one of my most fun friends has those too and they're awesome, all wide and silvery and stuff. Oh and I'm Nora, nice to meetcha!" She held her hands out, one over the other for a twin handshake to both if they accepted.

@Ringmaster @Takumi @Verite

• Love
THE TASKMASTER

The Taskmaster stops to catch his breath, "damn... how big its this place?, should have taken a car, a bike or whatever, this place is hugeee!" as he rests he pulls the map again, to make sure he didnt went to the wrong way.
"No, Im almost there, maybe I should make copies of it, this is no place to get lost without a map" looking at the map it shows that hes only a few blocks away from the pub.
"After this walk, I really gonna need some beers, hope they have some brands that I like or at least know"
At last Taskmaster reachs the pub "better play it safe, this isnt look like a Madripoor bar but better be ready" Taskmaster pulls his phone and scrolls through the screens until he finds something "lets use some Captain America, its always good having the good old Captain around, now beating some sense without killing the customers?, lets see, Elektra lets add a dash of Iron Fist and a pinch of Bullseye, thats enough, I dont want to have a headache or forgetting what Im doing here" Taskmaster shakes his head, it feels like if a migraine was on the way but he was used to it, it was the price that he had to pay for his unusual skills.

sprite_taskmaster_stand.gif

The mention of silver eyes in connection to a friend reared the head of Lucifers curiosity more, before apathy set in. Even if it was a Ruby Rose, what of it? There were several in the records alone, this would be just one more. So once more re-sealing his heart, Lucifer kept his usual polite impassive mask as he took Nora's hand and shook it- Somewhat surprised inwardly at her strength, but accepting it as a matter of course.

To Clare, he said simply.

"Its my duty."

And he was long overdue some shore leave as it was.

Even if his idea of it consisted of teaching.

To Nora, he flicked his eyes over in thought before suddenly realizing who she was, with some degree of realization. A little comm traffic in between the security forces, though countermanded by the Commander himself who seemed more amused at the stunt himself then anything. He had dismissed it at first as idle gossip at first. Until Nora came before him, fitting the description.

"You're the young lady who took a flying leap from the transport."

@Takumi @C.T. @Verite

"That was cool stuff, I like your blade and your moves and also it was very entertaining and oh my gosh do you have silver eyes one of my most fun friends has those too and they're awesome, all wide and silvery and stuff. Oh and I'm Nora, nice to meetcha!" She held her hands out, one over the other for a twin handshake to both if they accepted.

"Yes I have silver eyes. My name is Clare." she greeted before looking at Lucifer as he spoke next.

The mention of silver eyes in connection to a friend reared the head of Lucifers curiosity more, before apathy set in. Even if it was a Ruby Rose, what of it? There were several in the records alone, this would be just one more. So once more re-sealing his heart, Lucifer kept his usual polite impassive mask as he took Nora's hand and shook it- Somewhat surprised inwardly at her strength, but accepting it as a matter of course.

To Clare, he said simply.

"Its my duty."

And he was long overdue some shore leave as it was.

Even if his idea of it consisted of teaching.

To Nora, he flicked his eyes over in thought before suddenly realizing who she was, with some degree of realization. A little comm traffic in between the security forces, though countermanded by the Commander himself who seemed more amused at the stunt himself then anything. He had dismissed it at first as idle gossip at first. Until Nora came before him, fitting the description.

"You're the young lady who took a flying leap from the transport."

@Takumi @C.T. @Verite

"Just as mine is to protect humans from Yomas." she replied. When he mentioned something about a leap from the transport, Clare's attention returned to Nora then. She didn't say anyrhing more at the moment, but held her gaze of quiet interest and curiosity.

@Ringmaster @C.T. @Verite

"..." She looked crestfallen for a moment that Clare didn't shake her hand. An expression quickly swallowed up by another slightly sheepish smile as she lowered her hands.

tumblr_inline_o30fulOoDp1r3leyb_100.png

"Yeah that was me and it was fun, you know. You can't hear really well, cuz of the wind whiplashing past your face but the sensation from it is pretty sweet. Also the landing was pretty sweet too, the rush you get when you collide back on solid ground is aweeeeesome!"

She had a lot of energy. Honestly, Lucifer was nonplussed at it. How long had it been since he saw something like that? Vitality of a sort that seemed the antithesis of his current mood nowadays. How long had it been since he felt anything but sorrow and anger? On that sour note, he realized at this point there was little to differentiate between his nominal race and that of his darker, pure blood relations. Or in the words of his father?

And my heart, through weary years of mourning over the dead, is no longer attuned to mirth.

He needed another mission. And none too soon it seemed. Inactivity only brought back the memories with a vengeance, and he had no time nor inclination for such things.

..... Perhaps he should check out the current listing later.

For now, he merely inclined his head in acknowledgement to Clare as he said simply.

"Perhaps we'll have occasion to work together in future then."

Meant as much to Nora as Clare, he directed his next words to her as he asked, gesturing with a nod towards Lie Ren.

"Who's the young man? Yours?"

Meaning classmate or partner, judging from his reaction to Nora and her actions.

@C.T. @Takumi @Verite

Stepping through the portal they would find themselves in what seemed to be a rather serene place.

latest

Nothing but a lush green landscape would be stretching out before them ending at what seemed to be a forest with very tall trees.

"We'll make our way towards the forest. Tread lightly."

@Kaykay @Verite @T.O.M.
The world was a very serene looking place as it was. Hardly any sort of sign of civilization as they knew it, or urbanization met their eyes. There wasn't even so much as a wheat field, or any sort of crop for that matter. At any rate, the sound of something in the skies would alert them to the fact they were no longer alone, as something decidedly not local landed as rockets flared and then died. For about five feet, the figure landed and shook the earth before rising to its full height to examine the others.

It was a robot, though not a large one in comparison to the rest. Still, that was only a relative manner considering a six-foot human would barely reach to its knee. A metallic, bluish hue gleamed in the sunlight and where its eyes were, the glow of red lights blinked once in a surprisingly human gesture before it saluted. The impact noise of its hand meeting its brow combined with its heels clacking together as it stood at attention.

"BGY-11, reporting for duty. Here to serve up a triple helping of Moms apple pie and a chicken in every pot. Now which one of you is holding Captain Leonhart?"

@Jeremi @Kaykay @T.O.M. @Verite

The world was a very serene looking place as it was. Hardly any sort of sign of civilization as they knew it, or urbanization met their eyes. There wasn't even so much as a wheat field, or any sort of crop for that matter. At any rate, the sound of something in the skies would alert them to the fact they were no longer alone, as something decidedly not local landed as rockets flared and then died. For about five feet, the figure landed and shook the earth before rising to its full height to examine the others.

It was a robot, though not a large one in comparison to the rest. Still, that was only a relative manner considering a six-foot human would barely reach to its knee. A metallic, bluish hue gleamed in the sunlight and where its eyes were, the glow of red lights blinked once in a surprisingly human gesture before it saluted. The impact noise of its hand meeting its brow combined with its heels clacking together as it stood at attention.

"BGY-11, reporting for duty. Here to serve up a triple helping of Moms apple pie and a chicken in every pot. Now which one of you is holding Captain Leonhart?"

@Jeremi @Kaykay @T.O.M. @Verite

"That would be me." A voice from inside the flying Knightframe would respond. "And who might you be? From what Leonhart told us you stand out like a sore thumb."

"Lieutenant Dwayne Hunter. The pilot of BGY-11 also known by the nickname the ig Guy" Another voice from inside the Knightframe responded. "You were sent in before us, do you have anything to report?"

@Kaykay @T.O.M. @Verite @Ringmaster

"That would be me." A voice from inside the flying Knightframe would respond. "And who might you be? From what Leonhart told us you stand out like a sore thumb."

"Lieutenant Dwayne Hunter. The pilot of BGY-11 also known by the nickname the Big Guy" Another voice from inside the Knightframe responded. "You were sent in before us, do you have anything to report?"

@Kaykay @T.O.M. @Verite @Ringmaster
"All's quiet here Captain. As per directives, I stuck to the skies and kept out of sight. Most I can say for action were the locals getting rowdy, but otherwise nothing at all."

Inside the suit itself, Dwayne chuckled to himself as he looked at the various mechas and otherwise. And with a bit of afterthought, he muted his microphone and took the opportunity to gently pat the dashboard as he said with some degree of amusement.

"There, there. Its not the size that counts, its how we use it."

That said, he'd been piloting the Big Guy for so long it was almost second nature to him now. There was a spirit to the suit that he could draw on, which enabled him to make the quips that characterized him so back on his world....Well. Back when they had a world. It didn't matter anymore. A soldier first and foremost, this work was the least he could do to help out.

Turning his mic back on, he spoke and manipulated the controls that the Big Guy stepped out of the way gallantly and did a half bow, with a sweep of his arms.

"Ladies first?"

@Kaykay @T.O.M. @Verite @Jeremi

She had a lot of energy. Honestly, Lucifer was nonplussed at it. How long had it been since he saw something like that? Vitality of a sort that seemed the antithesis of his current mood nowadays. How long had it been since he felt anything but sorrow and anger? On that sour note, he realized at this point there was little to differentiate between his nominal race and that of his darker, pure blood relations. Or in the words of his father?

And my heart, through weary years of mourning over the dead, is no longer attuned to mirth.

He needed another mission. And none too soon it seemed. Inactivity only brought back the memories with a vengeance, and he had no time nor inclination for such things.

..... Perhaps he should check out the current listing later.

For now, he merely inclined his head in acknowledgement to Clare as he said simply.

"Perhaps we'll have occasion to work together in future then."

Meant as much to Nora as Clare, he directed his next words to her as he asked, gesturing with a nod towards Lie Ren.

"Who's the young man? Yours?"

Meaning classmate or partner, judging from his reaction to Nora and her actions.

@C.T. @Takumi @Verite

"..." She looked crestfallen for a moment that Clare didn't shake her hand. An expression quickly swallowed up by another slightly sheepish smile as she lowered her hands.

tumblr_inline_o30fulOoDp1r3leyb_100.png

"Yeah that was me and it was fun, you know. You can't hear really well, cuz of the wind whiplashing past your face but the sensation from it is pretty sweet. Also the landing was pretty sweet too, the rush you get when you collide back on solid ground is aweeeeesome!"

Working together? Well, it shouldn't if been a surprise since it would be ideal for members to work together to complete tasks and missions right?

Clare returned her gaze to Lucifer, then looked to both him and Nora.

"Working with you two would be a pleasure." she said. Even though she knew that many of the humans and creatures in the facility or it's grounds wouldn't fear her due to being from different worlds it would still take some getting used to-compared to how things were in her world where humans feared you and tried to avoid you, even when they asked for her help with Yoma most feared that the Yoma part of her would bring them harm.

@C.T. @Ringmaster

Working together? Well, it shouldn't if been a surprise since it would be ideal for members to work together to complete tasks and missions right?

Clare returned her gaze to Lucifer, then looked to both him and Nora.

"Working with you two would be a pleasure." she said. Even though she knew that many of the humans and creatures in the facility or it's grounds wouldn't fear her due to being from different worlds it would still take some getting used to-compared to how things were in her world where humans feared you and tried to avoid you, even when they asked for her help with Yoma most feared that the Yoma part of her would bring them harm.

@C.T. @Ringmaster
Another chink over his heart appeared in the armor he built up over the past...Four years? Five now? Difficult to say. It was in the subtle posture of Clare. The withdrawn sense of distance she seemed to impose for one who made a living on the small details. She...He opened his mouth to speak and suddenly was interrupted by a beeping noise on his scroll. He flicked his eyes down to it, bewildered. Was Elizabeth back from training or just another message? He took it from his coat and read the message....His brow furrowed and he frowned.

Shutting the screen off, he turned to both and sketched out a bow.

"I'm afraid I need to take my leave. Excuse me."

And away he strode, heading for the Wall though not without a final glance back over his shoulder, his eyes lingering on Clare and Nora.

"....."

And then he turned away and was gone.

@Takumi @C.T. @Verite

[spoili]
GM note: If you wanna join, simply do the same. Be alerted to a message and head to the Wall. The message reads simply.

"Your services are needed. Please meet me at the Wall."

-Cmd Xeanhort

[/spoili]​

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.