Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hey hey HEY!" Chibodee exclaimed, marching right over to Annie and Jeremiah. Because he felt like it. Looking at the thing that the orange boy described as a "Knightframe," it was easy to compare it to a Gundam. Well, a way smaller Gundam anyway, but hey, not every world was the same, as Major Ocelot had said. And maybe this guy's world just had weaker mechs!

With a big, toothy grin on his face, Chibodee would casually lean against the Knightframe, just as Annie had been doing, without much regard to what Jeremiah would think, before clearing his throat, making his presence be known. "Endeavor? Is there a mission around? 'Cause that sounds interesting! Plus I think Bosselot mentioned something like that when he recruited me."

Oh, wait.

"Wait, wait, where are my manners?" He would ask with a small, sheepish laugh, before putting his hands on his hips, standing up straight now, "The name's Chibodee Crocket. Friends just call me Chibodee. How it's hangin'?"

@Jeremi @Kaykay @T.O.M.

Brash and rowdy. Jeremiah didn't much care for this man. "Well then Mr Crocket, I am Jeremiah Gottwald, and you are leaning against my Knightframe."

Annie meanwhile didn't introduce herself but she was quite sure she had heard that ridiculous name before. "Chibodee Crocket?" She flipped through the dossier before she found a photo that caught your eye. "Seems like you're part of this mission as well. I'm Annie Leonhart, I will be your squad captain for this mission."

@Kaykay @Verite @T.O.M.

THE TASKMASTER

As the young russian major explains, Taskmaster cant shake the feeling that, somehow, he had know or at least seen the man before, having worked with russians, germans, etc. it was no big deal, but he couldnt shake off the feeling.
"I usually dont do auditions, but since you and your people dont know about me, Im ready to do whatever you need, murders, kidnappings, sabotage, etc, etc., Im a useful guy, of course my fee will be rising a bit, Im used to work for more.. shady patrons, and if they found that Im working against them, well lets say isnt good for my business, anyway, thanks for the info, you dont have a map?, I have some... memory issues, Im not good to remember where the things are"
The Taskmaster keep staring at the major, trying to remember where he had meet him. "Sorry to bother you with so many questions major but... you and I havent meet before?, I cant shake the feeling that I have seen you before..."
As the Taskmaser waits for the major answer, strangely enough his tumbs begins to ache.

@Verite
"Yes, I was wondering where I can get started here... such as sharing bits of information that would be rather useful to our common goal."

Despite appearing to be a young girl, Crona didn't hold back on the fact that her tone of voice sounded like an elder woman who has gone through all there is to see in this lifetime. In a while, it was hard to tell what she had to share exactly, but Crona had a strange devotion to find her way to this place first of all... nearly shattering her own soul to travel through time to get here...

@Verite @OnI6470 @Takumi
A3wL2OR.gif

Huh.

Well, Ocelot didn't really want to say that the Coalition wasn't about murders, kidnappings, sabotage, etc., as that'd be wrong if you'd look at it in a certain sense. That certain sense being the Murder Games were the things that involved murders and kidnappings, while they would attempt to sabotage those kinds of phenomena, either before they are able to come to pass, or during the ordeal by having an agent infiltrate the event. The former of the two was far safer, of course.

Still, the young man would just stand there and give Taskmaster a somewhat skeptical look. Well, if nothing else, who better to take down a murderer than a murderer? This was war, after all. But not against a concrete enemy. This was a war against an ideal. The ideal of the Murder Games. And the victors were the ones who dictated history.

With a slight nod, the major would look around the room, scanning the area for a map whilst listening to what the new potential recruit had to say, before thinking up a response.

"If you regularly travel throughout the multiverse, it is quite likely that you've encountered another... version of me in another world. If not... I don't know what to say," he replied nonchalantly, before producing a map from one of the drawers within the room and handing it to Taskmaster, "As for me, I have not personally encountered you, or any other version of you, throughout my travels across the multiverse. At least, as far as I can recall," Ocelot continued matter-of-factly, before handing Taskmaster the map, including a list of locations.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-torch-an-mg-verse-casual-rp-signup.139022/

Outer Rim

The Wall

Quarters

Recreation

Canteen and Pub

Meeting Room

Security Station and Armory

Medbay and Research

Observatory

Biosphere

The Arena

The Ruins

In the meantime, when Crona would speak, Ocelot would raise an eyebrow at her words. Information? Common goal? Who... Who was this woman? She didn't look like any recruit around here.

For one, she looked like she knew what she was doing, which set off an alarm or two.

That being said, the individual before him seemed to exude a strange air to her. One that intrigued Ocelot. Auras like these were... unique, and yet, also un-unique, across the multiverse. His narrow eyes kept wary of Crona as he approached the individual, crossing his arms.

"If you want to exchange information, I'll start... Who are you?"

@Gummi Bunnies @OnI6470

She was long gone from her flashy airdrop landing, such a entrance not endearing her to the guards on shift. At least, that's the reasoning she figured when they pointedly refused to answer her questions. That didn't get her down though, simply shrugging and moving on in a blur of motion like a pink ball of energy. And where she had ended up...

HdUcNSJ.png

"Oh yeah, this is so much better than some boring wall with silent guards. An arena! This place was holding out on me for a moment there, glad I found this place so soon. Like the perfect, best way to spend a vacation...EVER! Just me, Magnhild, the chance for unadulterated brawling with some holograms! No need to hold back at all, since they aren't real. Perfect training simulator, wish we had this back at Beacon. And that's not even the best part, haha!" She grinned with an equal mix of ferocity and glee, looking over at the five holograms she had selected.

E3FeBT0.jpg

"I get to crack some heads."

Of course, none of these would have the personality or skills of the real deals, but just looking the part was enough. And despite not having the teamwork of the real ones, they still had the sense to adopt at least a bit of strategy, spreading out and surrounding. The dark haired maiden staying where she stood, right in front. Bowler hat and the short one on the left. The green haired scoundrel and the wiseass on the right. Nora's fingers tightened around her hammer's handle.

In her own unique way, she'd be making it easier for Ren to find her if he stumbled around in the right direction. He just had to follow the thunderous explosions and gleeful laughter.

@Verite
23523512_zps1b4757e7.png

"..."

Well.

It was just as the other narrator had said. Follow the loud noise and laughter. If that wasn't a surefire trail that would lead him straight to Nora, then his name was Truth Ren. Heh, get it? 'Cause his real name was Lie Ren and...?

Hmm. Maybe this was why Ren didn't talk a lot. Whenever he'd try at anything to do with socializing, it would seem that he usually just ended up shooting himself in the foot, like when Nora had one of his nutrition shakes or... being friends with Nora in the first place.

But of course, he stuck with her. At this point, whether he liked it or not, the two of them were inseparable, like glue. He didn't really care too much about what other people might think of that, but even he wasn't so naive as to believe that they were... completely wrong. However, that was another thought for another day. With that being said...

Continuing to follow the trail in the air consisting of laughing and the sounds of... something being destroyed, Ren would find himself in Nora's location in no time, pursing his lips and crossing his arms upon seeing what she was up to.

tumblr_inline_mtjizf4Vh51snrijk.jpg

"Jeez... How you can always move around so quickly and almost never tiring out is beyond me. And without ever having one of my health shakes at that as well."

That aside... Hmm. It really was like her for this to be the first thing that she'd feel like doing, huh? Well, as long as they seemed to be nothing more than training holograms or whatever. Maybe he ought to get his fair share of training too eventually, but before that, he'd much rather read up on and become familiarized with this place.

They could consult whoever was the authority of this place, or they could also... explore by themselves. He certainly didn't want to bother the head honcho of this place, the young man imagining that they'd be quite busy, given how busy the training grounds, much more the organization as a whole, is. After all, there weren't very many organizations that operated throughout the entire multiverse.

... Right?

@C.T.

Brash and rowdy. Jeremiah didn't much care for this man. "Well then Mr Crocket, I am Jeremiah Gottwald, and you are leaning against my Knightframe."

Annie meanwhile didn't introduce herself but she was quite sure she had heard that ridiculous name before. "Chibodee Crocket?" She flipped through the dossier before she found a photo that caught your eye. "Seems like you're part of this mission as well. I'm Annie Leonhart, I will be your squad captain for this mission."

@Kaykay @Verite @T.O.M.
tumblr_mduko0QWGx1rld6nwo9_250.png

Wait, what?

"Wait, what?"

While orange-face and blonde possibly-German little girl were talking, Chibodee maintained a cool air of professionalism that he only ever showed off whenever he wanted to impress others. After all, as a member of the great Shuffle Alliance, there weren't no one with a tougher fist behind a Gundam than a pugilist who spent his whole life training his fists! With his kind of experience, he'd be sure to really show off his skills and instantly become like, a commander or something, right?

But noooo! You mean to tell him that... Huh?!

Bolting right off Jeremiah's Knightframe like a cartoon character off a metal spring, Chibodee's pride felt like it had been shot for a moment by a missile.

"You're my... captain? Aren't you... a little young to hold a rank like that? There's gotta be some sort of misunderstanding... How old are you again?" Chibodee said, his brow furrowing as his expression took that of a perplexed one as he crossed his arms.

@Jeremi @Kaykay @T.O.M.

A3wL2OR.gif

Huh.

Well, Ocelot didn't really want to say that the Coalition wasn't about murders, kidnappings, sabotage, etc., as that'd be wrong if you'd look at it in a certain sense. That certain sense being the Murder Games were the things that involved murders and kidnappings, while they would attempt to sabotage those kinds of phenomena, either before they are able to come to pass, or during the ordeal by having an agent infiltrate the event. The former of the two was far safer, of course.

Still, the young man would just stand there and give Taskmaster a somewhat skeptical look. Well, if nothing else, who better to take down a murderer than a murderer? This was war, after all. But not against a concrete enemy. This was a war against an ideal. The ideal of the Murder Games. And the victors were the ones who dictated history.

With a slight nod, the major would look around the room, scanning the area for a map whilst listening to what the new potential recruit had to say, before thinking up a response.

"If you regularly travel throughout the multiverse, it is quite likely that you've encountered another... version of me in another world. If not... I don't know what to say," he replied nonchalantly, before producing a map from one of the drawers within the room and handing it to Taskmaster, "As for me, I have not personally encountered you, or any other version of you, throughout my travels across the multiverse. At least, as far as I can recall," Ocelot continued matter-of-factly, before handing Taskmaster the map, including a list of locations.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-torch-an-mg-verse-casual-rp-signup.139022/

Outer Rim

The Wall

Quarters

Recreation

Canteen and Pub

Meeting Room

Security Station and Armory

Medbay and Research

Observatory

Biosphere

The Arena

The Ruins

In the meantime, when Crona would speak, Ocelot would raise an eyebrow at her words. Information? Common goal? Who... Who was this woman? She didn't look like any recruit around here.

For one, she looked like she knew what she was doing, which set off an alarm or two.

That being said, the individual before him seemed to exude a strange air to her. One that intrigued Ocelot. Auras like these were... unique, and yet, also un-unique, across the multiverse. His narrow eyes kept wary of Crona as he approached the individual, crossing his arms.

"If you want to exchange information, I'll start... Who are you?"

@Gummi Bunnies @OnI6470
Upon being asked on her identity, Crona gave a light smile. She had nothing to hide, and it was clear that some would ask of this from her. She was a strange person, no doubt. A person that some would perceive as mysterious... that she knew too much than she needed to... But that was the nature of her life, Crona knew that very well.

yAbSqsP.png

"My name is Crona, a Voyager Witch from the Metaworld. I've recently taken the place of the past Voyager Witch in the Metaworld Senate, that past Witch being Bernkastel of Miracles. Is that specific information to my identity?"

@Verite @OnI6470

tumblr_mduko0QWGx1rld6nwo9_250.png

Wait, what?

"Wait, what?"

While orange-face and blonde possibly-German little girl were talking, Chibodee maintained a cool air of professionalism that he only ever showed off whenever he wanted to impress others. After all, as a member of the great Shuffle Alliance, there weren't no one with a tougher fist behind a Gundam than a pugilist who spent his whole life training his fists! With his kind of experience, he'd be sure to really show off his skills and instantly become like, a commander or something, right?

But noooo! You mean to tell him that... Huh?!

Bolting right off Jeremiah's Knightframe like a cartoon character off a metal spring, Chibodee's pride felt like it had been shot for a moment by a missile.

"You're my... captain? Aren't you... a little young to hold a rank like that? There's gotta be some sort of misunderstanding... How old are you again?" Chibodee said, his brow furrowing as his expression took that of a perplexed one as he crossed his arms.

@Jeremi @Kaykay @T.O.M.

Annie's face would continue to stay in its stoic phase as she spoke.

206357.jpg

"The truth of the matter is while I lack in the age department I still have seniority in this organization. You have been contacted because you have the necessary equipment. Nor for that matter were you the first choice from your universe."

There was no malice in her voice, just facts she was rambling up. "If you don't like it, there are more than enough recruits to choose from."

@Kaykay @T.O.M. @Verite

Continuing to follow the trail in the air consisting of laughing and the sounds of... something being destroyed, Ren would find himself in Nora's location in no time, pursing his lips and crossing his arms upon seeing what she was up to.

tumblr_inline_mtjizf4Vh51snrijk.jpg

"Jeez... How you can always move around so quickly and almost never tiring out is beyond me. And without ever having one of my health shakes at that as well."
"Hmm?" Her face perked up at the sound of his voice, looking a bit like a child who'd just gotten caught stealing from the cookie jar. Not helped by the fact one of her boots were planted firmly on holo-Emerald's back keeping her pinned on the floor, holo-Mercury was squirming stuck in a headlock from her right arm while her left hand clutched the pink portions of holo-Neo's hair, holding the petite criminal off the ground entirely as holo-Roman groaned loudly from his prone position on the floor nearby.

4121412%2039_zpswl3rxqbp.png

"Ummmmm. I can explain. Yeah. And eeeugh please don't mention your slimy poison." Nora shuddered.

@Verite

THE TASKMASTER

Taskmaster takes the ma that Ocelot hands to him "thanks, I wouldnt want to bother you coming every other day to ask you wheres what, I see you are very busy so I better take my leave" As hes about to leave he turns back, Ocelot its about to talk with the other girl, "just one more thing, I almost forget to mention in my resume that if you need someone to train your recruits Im the guy to go, Im the best, I have made my career training guys, anyway heres my card" The Taskmaster hands Ocelot his calling card and leaves closing the door behind him.
As soon as hes out he open the map "lets see where we can go, quarters, recreation, Pub, Armory or Arena... very intresting, very intresting, I think I need a good drink"

206357.jpg

"The truth of the matter is while I lack in the age department I still have seniority in this organization. You have been contacted because you have the necessary equipment. Nor for that matter were you the first choice from your universe."

There was no malice in her voice, just facts she was rambling up. "If you don't like it, there are more than enough recruits to choose from."

@Kaykay @T.O.M. @Verite
"It's okay. Even if both of you are incompetent, I should be more than enough."

Al Azif had finally made it to the droproom, a haughty tone in her voice despite not holding any rank. After all, as far as she was concerned she and Kurou just needed to be told what they were gonna do and then do it. Everyone else was more or less unnecessary, or worse, in the way.

"..."

After waiting for a little while, Al thought to introduce herself.

"Al Azif. So? No need to wait around for anyone else, is there?"

@Jeremi @T.O.M. @Verite

Annie meanwhile didn't introduce herself but she was quite sure she had heard that ridiculous name before. "Chibodee Crocket?" She flipped through the dossier before she found a photo that caught your eye. "Seems like you're part of this mission as well. I'm Annie Leonhart, I
will be your squad captain for this mission."

GQ4gNtI.png

Al Azif had finally made it to the droproom, a haughty tone in her voice despite not holding any rank. After all, as far as she was concerned she and Kurou just needed to be told what they were gonna do and then do it. Everyone else was more or less unnecessary, or worse, in the way.

"..."

200_s.gif

Had Jet Jaguar's sensors picked that up correctly? Was this what had brought him here? Was this his time to shine? Turning towards the snowman and the pokemon-transformer, Jet Jaguar gave a humble bow. He had enjoyed indulging in their shenanigans and even amusing them! But there was a time for play and a time for action and this was time for action! The kind that left villains dead and Jet Jaguar victorious! Assuring them with a wave or two that he'd return when his work was complete, Jet Jaguar bounded over towards Chibodee and Annie before jabbing at the air.

["JET JAGUAR AT YOUR SERVICE! I FELT THERE WAS A NEED FOR MY AID SOMEWHERE AND I CAME AS FAST AS I COULD! REST ASSURED I WILL DO ALL IN MY POWER TO PROTECT THIS UNIVERSE AND ANY OTHERS FROM THE THREATS OF EVIL!"]

Turning towards Chibodee, Jet Jaguar gave another thumbsup. He had grown to like the gundam pilot in the short time they had spoken to eachother! Chibodee had shown himself to be energetic, friendly, and above all else determined! The essential traits of every hero and Jet Jaguar was proud to fight by his side! Even if he still didn't quite understand what exactly a Gundam was. But that was okay! As Al came in with her usual attitude, it was lost on Jet Jaguar who let out a mechanical sounding whirring noise that was meant to signify laughter on his part.

["YOU SPEAK BOLDLY, MINUSCULE ONE! YOURS IS AN ATTITUDE I CAN RESPECT HOWEVER! I AM HONORED TO FIGHT BY YOUR SIDE!"]

Kurou%20Daijuuji-from-Demonbane-4758-1851765217.jpg

Kurou shook his head at how Al went about making her presence known to the group at large. Certainly one way to leave a first impression. Kurou himself didn't have much of a need to boast about his own abilities given that Al and him were basically a package deal. But he was confident that this American guy and uh..Whatever Jet Jaguar was would do their best. They'd all have to look out for eachother on the battlefield, that much was certain.

"Kurou Daijuuji. Al's my partner and we're ready to go whenever you are."

["HE IS RIGHT! IF WE HAVE ALL THAT WE NEED, LET US BE ON OUR WAY! THERE IS EVIL AFOOT!"]

tumblr_nkg775krec1u8qr43o1_500.gif

@Jeremi @Kaykay @Verite

"..."

@Jeremi @T.O.M. @Verite

200_s.gif

Had Jet Jaguar's sensors picked that up correctly? Was this what had brought him here? Was this his time to shine? Turning towards the snowman and the pokemon-transformer, Jet Jaguar gave a humble bow. He had enjoyed indulging in their shenanigans and even amusing them! But there was a time for play and a time for action and this was time for action! The kind that left villains dead and Jet Jaguar victorious! Assuring them with a wave or two that he'd return when his work was complete, Jet Jaguar bounded over towards Chibodee and Annie before jabbing at the air.

["JET JAGUAR AT YOUR SERVICE! I FELT THERE WAS A NEED FOR MY AID SOMEWHERE AND I CAME AS FAST AS I COULD! REST ASSURED I WILL DO ALL IN MY POWER TO PROTECT THIS UNIVERSE AND ANY OTHERS FROM THE THREATS OF EVIL!"]

Turning towards Chibodee, Jet Jaguar gave another thumbsup. He had grown to like the gundam pilot in the short time they had spoken to eachother! Chibodee had shown himself to be energetic, friendly, and above all else determined! The essential traits of every hero and Jet Jaguar was proud to fight by his side! Even if he still didn't quite understand what exactly a Gundam was. But that was okay! As Al came in with her usual attitude, it was lost on Jet Jaguar who let out a mechanical sounding whirring noise that was meant to signify laughter on his part.

["YOU SPEAK BOLDLY, MINUSCULE ONE! YOURS IS AN ATTITUDE I CAN RESPECT HOWEVER! I AM HONORED TO FIGHT BY YOUR SIDE!"]

Kurou%20Daijuuji-from-Demonbane-4758-1851765217.jpg

Kurou shook his head at how Al went about making her presence known to the group at large. Certainly one way to leave a first impression. Kurou himself didn't have much of a need to boast about his own abilities given that Al and him were basically a package deal. But he was confident that this American guy and uh..Whatever Jet Jaguar was would do their best. They'd all have to look out for eachother on the battlefield, that much was certain.

"Kurou Daijuuji. Al's my partner and we're ready to go whenever you are."

["HE IS RIGHT! IF WE HAVE ALL THAT WE NEED, LET US BE ON OUR WAY! THERE IS EVIL AFOOT!"]

tumblr_nkg775krec1u8qr43o1_500.gif

@Jeremi @Kaykay @Verite

Jeremiah Gottwald would bow towards the new arrivals. "I am Jeremiah Gottwald. It is a pleasure meeting you all."

Annie meanwhile would be flipping through the dossier. Jet Jaguar and...yes, that seemed to cover them all. "With all of you gathered we have very little time to waste." The girl despite her age seemed no nonsense and professional. "You were contacted for what your world possess. Mobile humanoid like mechanical units. Something important has been stolen and it must be retrieved at all cost. If not everything will go down in a blazing inferno. Get into your units and meet me at the nearest dimensional portal. Move, I'll tell you more when we reach our first destination."

She said nothing more before heading towards the portal leaving Jeremiah Gottwald and probably the others rather confused. "I...guess it is best to do what she says." With a back flip Gottwald would land near the hatch to his Knightframe before heading in and starting it up. He wasn't sure what he had expected when he came here, but it had not been this.

@Kaykay @Jason @T.O.M.

206357.jpg

@Kaykay @T.O.M. @Verite

"..."

@Jeremi @T.O.M. @Verite
Jeremiah Gottwald would bow towards the new arrivals. "I am Jeremiah Gottwald. It is a pleasure meeting you all."

Annie meanwhile would be flipping through the dossier. Jet Jaguar and...yes, that seemed to cover them all. "With all of you gathered we have very little time to waste." The girl despite her age seemed no nonsense and professional. "You were contacted for what your world possess. Mobile humanoid like mechanical units. Something important has been stolen and it must be retrieved at all cost. If not everything will go down in a blazing inferno. Get into your units and meet me at the nearest dimensional portal. Move, I'll tell you more when we reach our first destination."

She said nothing more before heading towards the portal leaving Jeremiah Gottwald and probably the others rather confused. "I...guess it is best to do what she says." With a back flip Gottwald would land near the hatch to his Knightframe before heading in and starting it up. He wasn't sure what he had expected when he came here, but it had not been this.

@Kaykay @Jason @T.O.M.
Gulp.

When Annie didn't seem to back down or even give the slightest hint of... well, any feeling, in response to Chibodee's remarks, the pugilist admittedly felt a little intimidated. How embarrassing though! A kid like her giving him trouble like this?! Did she know who she was talking to here? 'Cause he was no ordinary man! He was--

Aaaand then some other little girl, a little cuter looking than the one in front of him, would show up and affirm her place as the strongest out of them all, it seemed, along with what appeared to be a friend with hers, along with the... individual (Chibodee was still unsure if he was even a person) known as Jet Jaguar. Alright, cool. Friends. He could work with this.

In any case, this mission that the blonde was talking about sounded like fun! Failure meant a blazing inferno, huh? That could only mean that this was a serious, high-risk operation, which meant he couldn't take off his kiddie gloves because he wasn't given any to begin with! Just the way he liked it! After all, how could anyone have fun without a little challenge to spice things up, at least from time to time?

Chibodee didn't really want to take orders from the girl like some obedient underling, but at the same time, he didn't really want to stop to figure out what would happen if he didn't. Not that he was intimidated or anything! He was just... holding back for her sake! Yeah!

... Something like that.

"Right. If stuff like Gundams are needed, then I guess we're gonna need to bash heads," Chibodee exclaimed enthusiastically, balling one hand into a fist and hitting his other palm with it, "After all, they wouldn't call us out here just to do some heavy lifting, right?"

@Jeremi @Kaykay @T.O.M.

Upon being asked on her identity, Crona gave a light smile. She had nothing to hide, and it was clear that some would ask of this from her. She was a strange person, no doubt. A person that some would perceive as mysterious... that she knew too much than she needed to... But that was the nature of her life, Crona knew that very well.

yAbSqsP.png

"My name is Crona, a Voyager Witch from the Metaworld. I've recently taken the place of the past Voyager Witch in the Metaworld Senate, that past Witch being Bernkastel of Miracles. Is that specific information to my identity?"

@Verite @OnI6470
THE TASKMASTER

Taskmaster takes the ma that Ocelot hands to him "thanks, I wouldnt want to bother you coming every other day to ask you wheres what, I see you are very busy so I better take my leave" As hes about to leave he turns back, Ocelot its about to talk with the other girl, "just one more thing, I almost forget to mention in my resume that if you need someone to train your recruits Im the guy to go, Im the best, I have made my career training guys, anyway heres my card" The Taskmaster hands Ocelot his calling card and leaves closing the door behind him.
As soon as hes out he open the map "lets see where we can go, quarters, recreation, Pub, Armory or Arena... very intresting, very intresting, I think I need a good drink"
xI82WzF.gif

Absent-mindedly taking the card that Taskmaster would hand him without so much as even nodding or looking at the experienced mercenary, Ocelot's attention seemingly fixated more on the individual that was certainly more than meets the eye, he would narrow his eyes at Crona, remaining silent for a brief moment, as though taking a moment in order to register and analyze the answer given to him, before contemplating his own response, methodically thinking through what and what not to say against such a mysterious person who seemed to be after intel, his thoughts racing as rapidly as when he calculated the trajectory and other factors necessary in order to ensure that a bullet hit its mark when being fired from a revolver.

Though he didn't exactly have first-hand experience of the world, Ocelot was familiar with the term "Metaworld" from the Witch's Game, which he had read the official Coalition report of. What was more... If she claimed to be the replacement, or perhaps more accurately "successor" of Bernkastel, then he could only hope that she wasn't nearly as unstable or diabolical as her.

If she was, Ocelot suspected that there weren't very many forces in the multiverse able to stand up against the Witches of the Metaworld, from what he understood. In fact, though Commander Naegi never exactly liked ranking worlds by "power scaling," it was still notable that the universe that contained these so-called Metaworlds was almost infinitely more powerful than at least 85% of the observed universes within the multiverse.

And here Ocelot was, whose best talent was shooting people down like fish in a barrel. Great.

Still, he remained cool-headed and wary. No use in panicking over what's more than likely nothing after all, right?

"Yes... That will suffice," Ocelot nodded, uncrossing his arms and repositioning them so that they were folded behind his back, "You may refer to me as Major Ocelot. As you might be able to infer, I am a member of the Coalition, and along with the Commander who had just stepped out, I am overseeing the recruits that arrive here."

"Now then... If I may ask another question, what exactly would you need any information from us for?"

@Gummi Bunnies

"Hmm?" Her face perked up at the sound of his voice, looking a bit like a child who'd just gotten caught stealing from the cookie jar. Not helped by the fact one of her boots were planted firmly on holo-Emerald's back keeping her pinned on the floor, holo-Mercury was squirming stuck in a headlock from her right arm while her left hand clutched the pink portions of holo-Neo's hair, holding the petite criminal off the ground entirely as holo-Roman groaned loudly from his prone position on the floor nearby.

4121412%2039_zpswl3rxqbp.png

"Ummmmm. I can explain. Yeah. And eeeugh please don't mention your slimy poison." Nora shuddered.

@Verite
d32d23d15_zps7f234ef1.png

"..."

Mr. Lie Ren frowned at Nora's words.

"Once again, it is not poison. In fact, it's like the anti-poison! I'm just saying! Your performance in the field could be way better if you gave it a try," he said, before sighing, placing one hand on his hip and the other on his temple, "Anyway... Please do explain, if you don't mind."

@C.T.

d32d23d15_zps7f234ef1.png

"..."

Mr. Lie Ren frowned at Nora's words.

"Once again, it is not poison. In fact, it's like the anti-poison! I'm just saying! Your performance in the field could be way better if you gave it a try," he said, before sighing, placing one hand on his hip and the other on his temple, "Anyway... Please do explain, if you don't mind."

@C.T.
"LIKE I TOLD YOU BEFORE, IF THAT SLIME JUICE LOOKS THE SAME COMING BACK UP AS IT DOES WHEN IT WENT DOWN, THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG!" She defended, releasing her hold on all the holo-enemies, both hands resting on her hips to both semi-mimic him and up the stakes to eleven. "So yeah! And weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell..." Nora picked up Magnhild and let the simulation fade, only shooting a glance backward when holo-Cinder fell out of the ceiling crater she had been stuck in and collided on the ground with a light thud.

tumblr_inline_o30flr4p751r3leyb_100.png

"Training! And fun, but training's usually that, right? I mean with the right opponents, hehe hehe."

@Verite

@Kaykay @Jason @T.O.M.
Gulp.

When Annie didn't seem to back down or even give the slightest hint of... well, any feeling, in response to Chibodee's remarks, the pugilist admittedly felt a little intimidated. How embarrassing though! A kid like her giving him trouble like this?! Did she know who she was talking to here? 'Cause he was no ordinary man! He was--

Aaaand then some other little girl, a little cuter looking than the one in front of him, would show up and affirm her place as the strongest out of them all, it seemed, along with what appeared to be a friend with hers, along with the... individual (Chibodee was still unsure if he was even a person) known as Jet Jaguar. Alright, cool. Friends. He could work with this.

In any case, this mission that the blonde was talking about sounded like fun! Failure meant a blazing inferno, huh? That could only mean that this was a serious, high-risk operation, which meant he couldn't take off his kiddie gloves because he wasn't given any to begin with! Just the way he liked it! After all, how could anyone have fun without a little challenge to spice things up, at least from time to time?

Chibodee didn't really want to take orders from the girl like some obedient underling, but at the same time, he didn't really want to stop to figure out what would happen if he didn't. Not that he was intimidated or anything! He was just... holding back for her sake! Yeah!

... Something like that.

"Right. If stuff like Gundams are needed, then I guess we're gonna need to bash heads," Chibodee exclaimed enthusiastically, balling one hand into a fist and hitting his other palm with it, "After all, they wouldn't call us out here just to do some heavy lifting, right?"

@Jeremi @Kaykay @T.O.M.
"We were going to do that anyway!" Al Azif proclaimed, not really wanting to be directly following that frowny chick's orders. She was slightly annoyed that the Deus Machina Demonbane was being referred to as just a "mobile humanoid mech-like suit" but didn't care enough to make a commotion about it aside from a slight pout.

Summoning the Elder Sign, Al Azif, and presumably Kurou, would call Demonbane to them, automatically entering the cockpit.

"Kurou, let's go!"

@Jeremi @Verite @T.O.M.

Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
"We were going to do that anyway!" Al Azif proclaimed, not really wanting to be directly following that frowny chick's orders. She was slightly annoyed that the Deus Machina Demonbane was being referred to as just a "mobile humanoid mech-like suit" but didn't care enough to make a commotion about it aside from a slight pout.

Summoning the Elder Sign, Al Azif, and presumably Kurou, would call Demonbane to them, automatically entering the cockpit.
giphy.gif

Jet Jaguar liked this girl's attitude! She was ready to strike out and take on evil with or without help or orders! True determination was so rare to find yet here it was right in front of him! It filled Jet Jaguar with the courage he needed to stand side by side these other heroes and take on whatever threats dared to show themselves! He had already battled the likes of space invaders in the form of Gigan and even enemies who laid dormant under the Earth like Megalon who Jet Jaguar had assisted in destroying his home against his will!

Things were different now though! He was free from anybody's control and ready to protect not just humanity but all of the people in every multiverse!

"WRRRRRRRRRR!"

[THIS IS AN ATTITUDE WORTH SHARING! EVIL SHALL NOT BE ABLE TO STAND UP TO THE LIKE OF US!]

Growing to his usual height of fifty meters, Jet Jaguar prepared to take off with the other mech pilots and save the day!

mangaking1353711581.gif

M6UuYty.jpg

"Kurou, let's go!"
With threats like Therion to deal with, Kurou wasn't about to let some other entity run roughshod over the multiverse. He'd use Demonbane with Al's help and take down this threat! Making his way after his partner, he'd wait until both of them were inside DemonBane as Kurou nodded in agreement.

"I'm ready, Al!"

Whatever this new enemy threw at them? Demonbane would be able to deal with it no problem! Not to mention the assortment of allies they had found themselves with. The man who seemed to have his own mecha and that energetic robot that grew in stature.

Bring it on!

@Kaykay @Jeremi @Verite

xI82WzF.gif

Absent-mindedly taking the card that Taskmaster would hand him without so much as even nodding or looking at the experienced mercenary, Ocelot's attention seemingly fixated more on the individual that was certainly more than meets the eye, he would narrow his eyes at Crona, remaining silent for a brief moment, as though taking a moment in order to register and analyze the answer given to him, before contemplating his own response, methodically thinking through what and what not to say against such a mysterious person who seemed to be after intel, his thoughts racing as rapidly as when he calculated the trajectory and other factors necessary in order to ensure that a bullet hit its mark when being fired from a revolver.

Though he didn't exactly have first-hand experience of the world, Ocelot was familiar with the term "Metaworld" from the Witch's Game, which he had read the official Coalition report of. What was more... If she claimed to be the replacement, or perhaps more accurately "successor" of Bernkastel, then he could only hope that she wasn't nearly as unstable or diabolical as her.

If she was, Ocelot suspected that there weren't very many forces in the multiverse able to stand up against the Witches of the Metaworld, from what he understood. In fact, though Commander Naegi never exactly liked ranking worlds by "power scaling," it was still notable that the universe that contained these so-called Metaworlds was almost infinitely more powerful than at least 85% of the observed universes within the multiverse.

And here Ocelot was, whose best talent was shooting people down like fish in a barrel. Great.

Still, he remained cool-headed and wary. No use in panicking over what's more than likely nothing after all, right?

"Yes... That will suffice," Ocelot nodded, uncrossing his arms and repositioning them so that they were folded behind his back, "You may refer to me as Major Ocelot. As you might be able to infer, I am a member of the Coalition, and along with the Commander who had just stepped out, I am overseeing the recruits that arrive here."

"Now then... If I may ask another question, what exactly would you need any information from us for?"

@Gummi Bunnies
"A pleasure to meet you, Major Ocelot."

Crona gave a firm nod, her dark blue eyes keeping full attention towards him. While she may not be a mind-reader or an "all-seeing eye" like Featherine, Crona had the feeling that he may be wondering about her existence, especially being the replacement of Bernkastel. She got that a lot, especially with how Metaworld Senate saw Bernkastel after finding out of her crimes... Speaking of her crimes...

"Oh, the information that I ask for is nothing too specific. The Senate only asks of... background information regarding the infamous Murder Games. In addition to that... I do have some information of my own to share. Rummaging through the fabrics of time, I can say that regarding that Bernkastel's supposed "Game" has more to watch over with keen eyes."

Crona was certain that Bernkastel had her own ties within the multiverse. Ties that only lead to more problems. If the Witch of Miracles was not alone during the duration of the "Witch's Game," then it could only mean that the assistance that Bernkastel once had could be out there... planning something devious and drastic against the wishes of the collective multiverse.

@Verite

"Kurou, let's go!"

@Jeremi @Verite @T.O.M.
giphy.gif

Jet Jaguar liked this girl's attitude! She was ready to strike out and take on evil with or without help or orders! True determination was so rare to find yet here it was right in front of him! It filled Jet Jaguar with the courage he needed to stand side by side these other heroes and take on whatever threats dared to show themselves! He had already battled the likes of space invaders in the form of Gigan and even enemies who laid dormant under the Earth like Megalon who Jet Jaguar had assisted in destroying his home against his will!

Things were different now though! He was free from anybody's control and ready to protect not just humanity but all of the people in every multiverse!

"WRRRRRRRRRR!"

[THIS IS AN ATTITUDE WORTH SHARING! EVIL SHALL NOT BE ABLE TO STAND UP TO THE LIKE OF US!]

Growing to his usual height of fifty meters, Jet Jaguar prepared to take off with the other mech pilots and save the day!

mangaking1353711581.gif

With threats like Therion to deal with, Kurou wasn't about to let some other entity run roughshod over the multiverse. He'd use Demonbane with Al's help and take down this threat! Making his way after his partner, he'd wait until both of them were inside DemonBane as Kurou nodded in agreement.

"I'm ready, Al!"

Whatever this new enemy threw at them? Demonbane would be able to deal with it no problem! Not to mention the assortment of allies they had found themselves with. The man who seemed to have his own mecha and that energetic robot that grew in stature.

Bring it on!

@Kaykay @Jeremi @Verite

Once everyone was assembled at the portal in their respective units Annie would contact them through their communication array. "As you have me all at a disadvantage..."

Jeremiah knew exactly what she was implying and flew down with Sutherland Sieg and allowed her to board his Knigthframe. "Please, be my guest."

Her visage did not crack as she took him up on his offer. Once inside the Knightframe she'd continue speaking about the mission. "We're about to enter a low technology world. It's very important that we keep away from any locations near actual human settlements. If the intel is valid that shouldn't however pose a problem. The Knightframe will take point, everyone else follow."

Stepping through the portal they would find themselves in what seemed to be a rather serene place.

latest

Nothing but a lush green landscape would be stretching out before them ending at what seemed to be a forest with very tall trees.

"We'll make our way towards the forest. Tread lightly."

@Kaykay @Verite @T.O.M.

THE TASKMASTER

Leaving the meeting room Taskmaster leans against a wall to study one more time the map, "piece of cake memorizing this, but better keep the map close by, I could end up forgetting it and dont want to go back with mr. russian to ask for another one" Taskmaster run his fingers over the map, his eyes following the lines on the map and his lips moving slightly behind the skullmask. After five minutes he closes the map and put it on one of his belt pouches.
"Now lets go fetch something strong, not everyday I go through dimensional/alternate space time stuff, I feel like im in some kind of sci-fi movie"
As he begins to walk toward the pub he stops to pull something that looks like some kind of cellphone.

"No signal, its a DoomTech but that was expected, being in another dimension, space/time whatever, still I had to check, anyway the video reproductor still works and thats good enough, I need to keep it close to me, I could use it later" Taskmaster pockets the phone again and keep walking toward the pub.

Status
Not open for further replies.