• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Master of the Torch watched from afar as he saw various ships and members fly away from where he knew the Torch was located. With a serene smile, he turned and hobbled down the stone steps. While the Coalition was here in strength, it didn't mean they knew everything about this world and even then, they were still discovering more each day. But this? Ah, these ruins were little more then a combat operation training area. Used to simulate urban warfare which made him laugh, despite the fact it was his machinates that ensured it so.

After all, the best hiding place was where no one ever expected it and down into the lower levels of the Ruins did he go. Into catacombs dripping with water and luminous fungus that gave off an eerie, green glow. It was enough to light his way, though considering his true nature, a useless gesture regardless. It did ensure though that nobody could ever trace him to this point though as touching a random stone with a flicker of his personal darkness, a void opened and into it he descended once more.

The room was a part of the ruins, more like a chapel in its size. Statues of dinosaurs in repose and etched on the walls dominated this ancient place, as an altar in the middle awaited him. Xeanhort smiled....Walking over to stroke it once with the tip of his finger, its surface dry and free of plants after all these centuries. Casually, he spoke aloud.

"Are you aware of the nature of darkness? Its a concept every world seems to grasp, with good reason. Light is good, Dark is bad and many never seem to get over this childish assumption. But they are correct, to an extent. Darkness comes in many forms, often used by those with the will to act. They channel their rage, their frustrations at a world gone mad...Wondering why, is this happening? That they deserved something more, something...New."

A smile curled on the lips of the ancient figure as he peered out into the shadows.

image.jpg

"I sense, much darkness in you."

@T.O.M.

"Are you aware of the nature of darkness? Its a concept every world seems to grasp, with good reason. Light is good, Dark is bad and many never seem to get over this childish assumption. But they are correct, to an extent. Darkness comes in many forms, often used by those with the will to act. They channel their rage, their frustrations at a world gone mad...Wondering why, is this happening? That they deserved something more, something...New."
A smile curled on the lips of the ancient figure as he peered out into the shadows.

image.jpg

"I sense, much darkness in you."
~Now~

Phasing through the top of one of the statues, Madara glanced down at Xenahort and mused over the question thrown his way.

"Darkness, you say? I've been referred to as such."

Madara was of course referring to his last battle with Konan where the ninja called Madara 'darkness' only for Madara to throw it back in her face. All while assuring her that her death at his hands was guaranteed.

"But if I am to be darkness then so be it. I am the darkness that will absorb everything. Be it famine, war, pestilence, death. I will take it all and carry it upon my shoulders. If only so I have nothing to distract me from doing what I wish. Which is to create a world with no war, no prejudice, no violence whatsoever. A harmonious world and if to achieve that, I must become darkness? Then it's just a sacrifice that's going to have to be made."

fd7b5510925a38f899201e105a6c0c82.jpg

"But I think you knew this, already. The second you detected my presence. So let's cease with feeding around the bush and I'll tell you why I've come here seeking you out."

@Ringmaster

"You are not the first I've met who longed for such. You think your cause unique? Every tyrant, every leader, every man in position of power has thought like you. Unlike them however, you are in a far better position then most for a singular reason."

He circled around the altar, heading for the path between the 'pews' as his eyes shone in the shadows.

"Darkness cannot be unmade nor suppressed. Only channelled. Hmph."

He clasped his hands behind his back, saying almost carelessly.

"May I sit? My old bones get wearier these days."

@T.O.M.

16%2B-%2B1

"That I cannot disagree with, old one. Many have had ambitions of grandeur. To control everything for their own reasons, be it monetary gain or natural resources or even just for sheer egotistical pride. But none of that matters to me. Money will have no use in a world where we're all connected under one mind. Pride will be little but a relic of the past once the concept of needing to prove one's superiority becomes null and void. But I detest being mentioned in the same breath as a tyrant. Those who oppose my plan have never known true peace and are filled to the brim with child-like naivety. But just as you had sensed the darkness lurking within me, I imagine you've known this as well.." Madara quipped as he phased fully out of the statue and sat down on the top of it while crossing a leg over his knee.

"Darkness can be molded into whatever form is necessary to accomplish one's goals. If I must embrace it to achieve the peace that I seek? Then I'll step into it wholeheartedly and anybody who refuses to stand by me? They'll meet their end or live long enough to see my plans come to fruition. Either way they'll see the error of their ways. But with my eyes, these eyes, I can do more than any ambitious warlord. Something even you've noted."

At the mention of Xenahort wishing to sit, Madara nodded.

"I see no reason as to why you can't. Given what I've come to discuss I see no reason why you shouldn't be comfortable." With the slightest hint of bemusement in his tone, Madara glanced around the ruins. "It's almost amusing, two men who know the ways of the world better than anyone else could hope to understand, and yet here we stand in nothing but desolation. Surrounded by statues nobody will claim, by pews nobody will sit in. Mementos of the past, though I suppose you could say the same for us."

But as much fun as discussing his ideology and the like was with a man who would understand, Madara had come here on business and he couldn't let himself get distracted from that.

"Although I stand before you now, I've been keeping an eye on all that's happened here for some time. Through a special associate of mine."

@Ringmaster

With an audible sigh of relief, Xeanhort sat down. To all accounts, looking little more then a harmless old man, far less sinister in comparison to the masked Madara Uchiha. Up to the point he said idly.

"You mean your friend who entered the dorm of one of my less-then-altruistic members of my little fortress alongside you? Oh yes...I know."

He smirked and gestured.

"This place is a wonderful recruiting ground. Power of any sort attracts like-minded hearts and they think themselves hidden in their desire...Not to me. I see into their hearts and I laugh fondly at the ways they think themselves secret to my sight. Darkness in the heart cannot be hidden, to those who master it within themselves. I ignored it of course- So long as you do not force my hand outwardly, I could care less. As it stands, I already have my chosen few."

Letting that ominous information sink in, he smiled like the old man he passed himself off as, leaning back in his seat as he continued.

"If it is permission you seek which I doubt, you have it on condition of....Discretion. If this is an intent to declare war, let me say I am not interested in standing in your way. On the contrary, I encourage you in your chosen mission and wish you every notion of success! I no longer accept recruitment- I'm too old to march to the beat of another mans drum."

He then smiled in a more sinister fashion.

"But forgive me. We old people tend to prattle on, when we have a captive audience. What is it you wished to show me?"

@T.O.M.

latest

Clare had arrived at the arena, deciding to train for a bit to pass time for now. She had noticed others there doing some training themselves.

Taking her sword she'd stand at the ready. There were training holograms right? Then that would mean she could test her skills against holographic Yomas if she so wished.

@C.T. @Verite @anybody else

ravio_by_kurumierika-d7bmx2z.png

Meanwhile, Ravio had snuck off to the canteen/pub to see what he could find there.

@whoever <3

Another world scoured, another false lead.

How many had it been now, how many demons had he slain in his search for answers? He had no idea, but there was a weariness in soul now to the much more experienced executioner. Formerly of the Burial Agency of his native world, now perhaps the only survivor of his home plane. Well....Not the only one. Images of a Vanquisher flashed in his mind, of how she turned her back on him in a way more final then the last. No, he was not the only one.

Somehow, he didn't know if that was better or worse.

And so he simply moved forward, because there was no other direction to go. Going back was impossible, going down...He had already experienced that. The only way to find out anything was to go forward. Take one step ahead of you and another, till you reached a destination, whatever it may be. In doing so, he saw more then his share of violence and wished in his heart he could have walked another path. To be born an explosive, a storm or something full of fury and just as swiftly gone...That was what he desired. But he was born a man and so he must take upon a mans duty, with who and what he was. And what he was, was a very experienced, very skilled operative with a system of morals he strove to keep and a body that violated everything he held dear.

So be it.

At any rate, even in between his breaks he couldn't rest for long with inactivity. And so in the Arena he strode. His hood up as he passed by others, ignoring those who had come in favor of solitude.

And within one of the training rings, he flicked out his Black Keys between his fingers and said aloud.

"Run program. Password: Hajime."

And striding out, shaped by force fields and illusions would be an armored samurai, who drew his sword and roared as he rushed for the Executor.

What else could Lucifer do, but match it?

@Takumi @C.T. @Verite @Arena folk​

Reactions: Takumi

Another world scoured, another false lead.

How many had it been now, how many demons had he slain in his search for answers? He had no idea, but there was a weariness in soul now to the much more experienced executioner. Formerly of the Burial Agency of his native world, now perhaps the only survivor of his home plane. Well....Not the only one. Images of a Vanquisher flashed in his mind, of how she turned her back on him in a way more final then the last. No, he was not the only one.

Somehow, he didn't know if that was better or worse.

And so he simply moved forward, because there was no other direction to go. Going back was impossible, going down...He had already experienced that. The only way to find out anything was to go forward. Take one step ahead of you and another, till you reached a destination, whatever it may be. In doing so, he saw more then his share of violence and wished in his heart he could have walked another path. To be born an explosive, a storm or something full of fury and just as swiftly gone...That was what he desired. But he was born a man and so he must take upon a mans duty, with who and what he was. And what he was, was a very experienced, very skilled operative with a system of morals he strove to keep and a body that violated everything he held dear.

So be it.

At any rate, even in between his breaks he couldn't rest for long with inactivity. And so in the Arena he strode. His hood up as he passed by others, ignoring those who had come in favor of solitude.

And within one of the training rings, he flicked out his Black Keys between his fingers and said aloud.

"Run program. Password: Hajime."

And striding out, shaped by force fields and illusions would be an armored samurai, who drew his sword and roared as he rushed for the Executor.

What else could Lucifer do, but match it?

@Takumi @C.T. @Verite @Arena folk​

Clare almost forgot about the hologram she was preparing to fight after the new comer arrived just minutes after the hologram appeared.

Except she remembered once the scent hit her nostrils that felt so real. Her grip tightened on her sword and her eyes changed color as if she were facing a real Yoma. Turning to look at her opponent she took a moment to take in his visage before initiating her attack.

Clare struck out with a downward strike as the Yoma struck out with a fist as it charged at her.

Clare-look-claymore-anime-and-manga-28700355-704-400.jpg

In seconds, the Yoma lost a hand and in seconds the hand disappeared before hitting the ground. The Yoma sxreetched but Clare calmly used her speed to go around the Yoma then executed a quick horizontal slash to cut it in two but the grizzly creature avoided the attack before taking the chance to uppercut her. She fell, but got back to her feet soon enough, then in a quick strong swipe of her right arm the Yoma was defeated and the hologram disappeared in a display of purple pixels.

Her eyes returned to their silver color then.

@C.T. @Ringmaater @Verite

"You're another Hunter."

Having finished his own spar, Lucifer would have exited from his training ring before suddenly caught by Clare's display and the holographic opponents she faced. And while the wording itself could have been phrased as a question, there was nothing but certainty in his tone as he watched her. Anything else he might have believed would have been kept away to himself, locked behind those red eyes that no longer were so open as they once were. But he was courteous enough as he inclined his head and remarked aloud.

"Demons? Or something else?"

@Takumi

"You're another Hunter."

Having finished his own spar, Lucifer would have exited from his training ring before suddenly caught by Clare's display and the holographic opponents she faced. And while the wording itself could have been phrased as a question, there was nothing but certainty in his tone as he watched her. Anything else he might have believed would have been kept away to himself, locked behind those red eyes that no longer were so open as they once were. But he was courteous enough as he inclined his head and remarked aloud.

"Demons? Or something else?"

@Takumi

"Close. That was a Yoma. A being from my world that I do hunt when called to." The Claymore responded after turning to Lucifer.

@Ringmaster

"Close. That was a Yoma. A being from my world that I do hunt when called to." The Claymore responded after turning to Lucifer.

@Ringmaster
Not an Earth then at least but something more. Considering the form these creatures took, bearing no resemblance whatsoever to anything remotely from his world. A moot point now that his world was entirely gone. Still, it existed in his memories and even now it aided him in his line of work. Even from other worlds, certain patterns repeated and he went over what he saw from the fight. They were capable of great strength and speed, limber and able to take heavy punishment. The teeth were serrated and perhaps denoted its true nature- He was thinking perhaps Ghoul. What truly had him curious though was not only its moves, but how this huntress reacted to them.

Such as the eyes that for a moment, was the same as the creatures she fought. A little detail that most wouldn't pick up, unless you were looking for it. As to Lucifer's interest? Well....Honestly, he saw himself in her for a moment. Someone else inhuman, who hunted creatures related to themselves. Someone who fought to suppress that side, more often then not with difficulty. How many hunters could say that? That for one fall or two, that they might have been the ones looking at a Hunters blade or gun barrel from the other side?

It was also the most interest he took in anyone since he first began his crusade as an official agent of the Coalition which surprised him. All of this passing through his mind as he inclined his head again.

"I see. Would you be averse to a friendly spar?"

Now there was a faint flicker of outward surprise, mostly hidden by the hood. Mostly from Lucifer towards his request.

But the gauntlet was thrown and so he'd wait for her reply.

@Takumi

• Love
"Greetings and salutations to you all. I am Cid, master of the Forge and in charge of the mechanical upkeep for the Torch, Omnissiah willing."

Addressing the small crowd of students with a knack for technology, the former Tech Priest looked over his charges, his body openly mostly mechanical. His modulated voice was kind enough though and even through it, some of his amusement shone through to reveal his genial nature. Augmented eyes shone with artificial light, the scent of machine oil pervading him, though mostly from the incense burner he carried in one hand.

Hey, some habits are hard to break.

tumblr_n0uwz2NcMo1so4uslo1_1280.jpg

"It will be our job to pass on our collective knowledge, mine and my associates in the sacred ways of the holy machine. It will be your job to retain and to use it, for the good of the Organization in which we all are a part of. I will only say this once, so listen carefully. These machines in which we work on are all used in the field as well as the defense. A poorly cared for machine is a weak link in the chain and I will not tolerate that. You will learn to pay them the due respect in which they require and in return, we shall get along marvelously. You will require tools, which shall be provided. If you lose them, it will come out of your pockets. It will require patience- It will require your attention Miss Rockbell."

From the crowd, a blond haired teen gushing over the machines suddenly sprung to attention, red in the face as the students laughed. Cid didn't actually seem to mind as he added to soften the blow.

"That said, she has the right of it. Once more, treat these machines with respect! And their machine spirit shall likewise reflect upon that which you show. Now then!"

One of his appendages suddenly split at the tip, transforming into what looked like the mother of all screwdrivers as the eye lights curled into a 'smile'.

"We will start with dismantling this combustion engine, one of the more-"

In the crowd, Amanda Ripley listened carefully as she among the rest, began to follow the lesson. While it was simple for all of them, it was a productive exercise. Plus the more they all knew it, the more they could speedily fill in for the more official mechanics in an emergency. She could emphasize with that.

She was still a little bored though.

Not an Earth then at least but something more. Considering the form these creatures took, bearing no resemblance whatsoever to anything remotely from his world. A moot point now that his world was entirely gone. Still, it existed in his memories and even now it aided him in his line of work. Even from other worlds, certain patterns repeated and he went over what he saw from the fight. They were capable of great strength and speed, limber and able to take heavy punishment. The teeth were serrated and perhaps denoted its true nature- He was thinking perhaps Ghoul. What truly had him curious though was not only its moves, but how this huntress reacted to them.

Such as the eyes that for a moment, was the same as the creatures she fought. A little detail that most wouldn't pick up, unless you were looking for it. As to Lucifer's interest? Well....Honestly, he saw himself in her for a moment. Someone else inhuman, who hunted creatures related to themselves. Someone who fought to suppress that side, more often then not with difficulty. How many hunters could say that? That for one fall or two, that they might have been the ones looking at a Hunters blade or gun barrel from the other side?

It was also the most interest he took in anyone since he first began his crusade as an official agent of the Coalition which surprised him. All of this passing through his mind as he inclined his head again.

"I see. Would you be averse to a friendly spar?"

Now there was a faint flicker of outward surprise, mostly hidden by the hood. Mostly from Lucifer towards his request.

But the gauntlet was thrown and so he'd wait for her reply.

@Takumi

"A spar? That doesn't sound too bad." Clare replied, raising her blade casually in a ready stance. She hadn't spared with someone in quite some time, but sparring with someone else would have been nice. Sure, she could keep cutting down Yoma holograms but it could get old rather fast.

@Ringmaster

"A spar? That doesn't sound too bad." Clare replied, raising her blade casually in a ready stance. She hadn't spared with someone in quite some time, but sparring with someone else would have been nice. Sure, she could keep cutting down Yoma holograms but it could get old rather fast.

@Ringmaster

He lost no time lightly flipping over the railing as he moved to a place opposite, allowing Clare to get a better idea of her opponent. Six feet in height and dressed similarly to the architect of the Crimson Moon incident, her opponent carried himself as a man accustomed to war. His footfall was silent out of long habit and his posture was perfectly balanced, as was the wont for those who developed their bodies into another tool in their arsenal.

His hooded longcoat tails were slightly longer then the norm, strangely not flowing behind him as he stepped into place and when he turned to look at her more directly, red eyes burned with the intensity of a man damned. He could have easily been a specter of the priest he dressed as, one of those untold legion of ghost stories of priests who failed their god and were cursed to walk the earth.

And when he drew his weapon, the idea only intensified as he revealed it. It had been a katana, once. Now about a foot up, it cut off adruptly; A broken weapon with a story of his own. His left hand he kept free as he asked.

"To first blood or fatal blow, Miss....?"

@Takumi

He lost no time lightly flipping over the railing as he moved to a place opposite, allowing Clare to get a better idea of her opponent. Six feet in height and dressed similarly to the architect of the Crimson Moon incident, her opponent carried himself as a man accustomed to war. His footfall was silent out of long habit and his posture was perfectly balanced, as was the wont for those who developed their bodies into another tool in their arsenal.

His hooded longcoat tails were slightly longer then the norm, strangely not flowing behind him as he stepped into place and when he turned to look at her more directly, red eyes burned with the intensity of a man damned. He could have easily been a specter of the priest he dressed as, one of those untold legion of ghost stories of priests who failed their god and were cursed to walk the earth.

And when he drew his weapon, the idea only intensified as he revealed it. It had been a katana, once. Now about a foot up, it cut off adruptly; A broken weapon with a story of his own. His left hand he kept free as he asked.

"To first blood or fatal blow, Miss....?"

@Takumi

"Clare." She replied simply, looking him in the eyes with her own silver ones. She couldn't help but find interest towards the man before her.

"First blood is fine with me." She replied after a second of thought. She wasn't sure if he could survive a cut from her blade after all. She herself could heal a wound through her stomach with just a little difficulty and after the one time such a thing did happen after her and Raki met she would rather not have it happen again.

@Ringmaster @others

"Clare." She replied simply, looking him in the eyes with her own silver ones. She couldn't help but find interest towards the man before her.

"First blood is fine with me." She replied after a second of thought. She wasn't sure if he could survive a cut from her blade after all. She herself could heal a wound through her stomach with just a little difficulty and after the one time such a thing did happen after her and Raki met she would rather not have it happen again.

@Ringmaster @others
"Lucifer." Was his almost silent reply.

And then he moved, in an entirely unnatural leap across the distance between them. There was nothing human about the way he seemed to glide across to her. It was the quick gait of a predator, second nature meant for maximum efficiency and one purpose only.

To rip and tear as he closed the distance, broken blade held in a reverse grip as he sought to engage in close quarters. With the longer blade, Clare had the advantage of reach. It was also manifestly heavier then the one he had. Lucifer had to know that. So why was he using it? The answer would be found out in the spar.

As for Lucifer himself, his eyes would flash in a more inhuman manner. Red meeting silver in that brief moment as he analyzed her stance and her reactions. If this was a war between two factions, this would be his opening salvo. An intent to probe rather then harm....For now.

@Takumi

"Lucifer." Was his almost silent reply.

And then he moved, in an entirely unnatural leap across the distance between them. There was nothing human about the way he seemed to glide across to her. It was the quick gait of a predator, second nature meant for maximum efficiency and one purpose only.

To rip and tear as he closed the distance, broken blade held in a reverse grip as he sought to engage in close quarters. With the longer blade, Clare had the advantage of reach. It was also manifestly heavier then the one he had. Lucifer had to know that. So why was he using it? The answer would be found out in the spar.

As for Lucifer himself, his eyes would flash in a more inhuman manner. Red meeting silver in that brief moment as he analyzed her stance and her reactions. If this was a war between two factions, this would be his opening salvo. An intent to probe rather then harm....For now.

@Takumi

Lucifer would find that despite how heavy the blade Clate carried looked, it was handled with ease and it didn't slow her down much. For most nlow he would deal she would move to block, her expression remaining the same though interest was visible in her eyes if one looked close enough. She pressed her blade against his to push him back before executing a strick of her own, vertical, aiming for a shoulder.

@Ringmaster

Lucifer would find that despite how heavy the blade Clare carried looked, it was handled with ease and it didn't slow her down much. For most nlow he would deal she would move to block, her expression remaining the same though interest was visible in her eyes if one looked close enough. She pressed her blade against his to push him back before executing a strick of her own, vertical, aiming for a shoulder.

@Ringmaster

If anything, he didn't slow down. The broken blade would rise up, his momentum and the weight of her own sword blow used to his advantage, as he sought not to block...But to redirect. The angle of his blade would if successful, ensure her own sword would slide away and over him, allowing him close enough as he spun and went low, extending a foot to swing around and impact her knee, the intent being to trip her up, before he rolled away out of the way of retribution.

By the time he rose up though, her own blow for his shoulder was coming.

He countered with another redirected blow, never blocking- That way gave Clare the advantage. But rather, moving her own force against her as he sought to use her blow in a way that best suited him. That was his current style with his broken sword. It was never to attack, but rather to defend. Its smaller size and quick movements one suited for the 'shield' he created, much like the use of the kodachi a certain shinobi used. Combining that with his martial arts use? And it was a near perfect style against most swordsmen.

Keyword 'most'. Which was where his other abilities came in. But this was a spar, not a fight.

She would not use her other abilities nor would he use his.

It would be dishonorable.

Didn't mean he wasn't going to use all he was limiting himself to though, and once more he leaped into battle. The opening he attempted to give himself would not last for long, not with a swordswoman like this. And if his prior move worked, his free hand would clench into a fist as without hesitation, he attempted to use whatever closure he managed to perform an uppercut.

@Takumi

If anything, he didn't slow down. The broken blade would rise up, his momentum and the weight of her own sword blow used to his advantage, as he sought not to block...But to redirect. The angle of his blade would if successful, ensure her own sword would slide away and over him, allowing him close enough as he spun and went low, extending a foot to swing around and impact her knee, the intent being to trip her up, before he rolled away out of the way of retribution.

By the time he rose up though, her own blow for his shoulder was coming.

He countered with another redirected blow, never blocking- That way gave Clare the advantage. But rather, moving her own force against her as he sought to use her blow in a way that best suited him. That was his current style with his broken sword. It was never to attack, but rather to defend. Its smaller size and quick movements one suited for the 'shield' he created, much like the use of the kodachi a certain shinobi used. Combining that with his martial arts use? And it was a near perfect style against most swordsmen.

Keyword 'most'. Which was where his other abilities came in. But this was a spar, not a fight.

She would not use her other abilities nor would he use his.

It would be dishonorable.

Didn't mean he wasn't going to use all he was limiting himself to though, and once more he leaped into battle. The opening he attempted to give himself would not last for long, not with a swordswoman like this. And if his prior move worked, his free hand would clench into a fist as without hesitation, he attempted to use whatever closure he managed to perform an uppercut.

@Takumi

'Redirected again.' she thought as Lucifer's move did as intended to trip her up. Though as she recovered the uppercut was thrown her way. She took a small leap back before swinging low horizontally, her blade appearing to be close to landing a blow that would probably leave a shallow cut or just tear his clothes with the tip of it if he moved back just slightly. She wasn't necessarily trying to harm him currently, just trying to force him back.

@Ringmaster

'Redirected again.' she thought as Lucifer's move did as intended to trip her up. Though as she recovered the uppercut was thrown her way. She took a small leap back before swinging low horizontally, her blade appearing to be close to landing a blow that would probably leave a shallow cut or just tear his clothes with the tip of it if he moved back just slightly. She wasn't necessarily trying to harm him currently, just trying to force him back.

@Ringmaster
Strong. Especially to use a sword like that, as though it was made of wood. Lucifer was forced on the defensive, leaping and rolling upward in midair to avoid the blow, landing light back on the ground before he skidded back after a flip backwards. One hand on the ground and his blade behind his back.

And then he noticed she didn't quite miss.

His hood was gone. Ripped off enough from the near miss that it no longer mattered and with one quick rip, the rest of it followed suit as he rose to his feet. Bereft of the hood, his full features would be more exposed to her own evaluation just as he was evaluating her.

Lucifer%20head%20icon_zpsafxddmfj.jpg

Lucifer was annoyed, there was a fresh scent of blood but damned if he could- Wait.

He touched his cheek and pulled back his fingers.

Red colored the tip as before Clare's eyes, the scratch from her blade faded on his cheek as though it was never there.

He instantly straightened up, acknowledgement for her skill incoming as he put away the broken blade.

"First blood to you. Its a good technique....Your sword isn't really meant for a typical human, not for any length of time. Combine its weight with your strength and you not only bypass the normal limits, but you also manage to be more effective against the creatures of your world. Creatures I presume can take an immense amount of punishment otherwise?"

The casual way he picked apart her technique in their fight through his attempts to analyze would reveal something of his own nature in turn to Clare, if she could find it. Though after asking, his red eyes would focus on her own as he waited politely for an answer.

@Takumi

Status
Not open for further replies.