The Sword Seekers (original, high fantasy, dice)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF there's still room, might I add my little Tiefling to this bunch? Time as freed up for me, and this has captured my eye.
I'll read up and reset her old template to work for this gaming format. Other than that, do forgive if my stats are off. I'm still getting use to the Die setup on this site.
That's alright. It's throwing everybody off a little bit, so no worries. And there is definitely room!

@Ayla I will check out your cs in a bit. Don't stress too much over it.

@Ayla Alright, a few notes:

Writing up a little bit on appearance is required, even with an image. It doesn't news to be long.

You only put 7 points into your base stats, instead of 8, so you have an extra point. In your will skill stats, your points add up to 8 instead of 7. You got two options to did it: add your missing point to your will stat (making it 8) and that automatically fixes the will skill stats and accounts for your missing base stat point. Or you can remove a point from your will skill stats and add the missing base stat to dxt, str, con, or int. The first option is easier but it's your choice.

(let me know if that was confusing. It's 6 am here and I'm very tired lol. I'll gladly reword if I made no sense)

And lastly: is she a wielder or a companion?

@rainwater have you ever had to go back and read your own cs because you forgot what motivated them. It's like I woke up somewhere and I have no idea how I got there lol

Rainwater... I have to remember not come on before I have my first cup of coffee X.X @Rainjay

@Rainjay
I noticed that a lot of people are, if not all of them besides you, are companions.

Did I miss something or is there a bar against being a Weilder?

I think there are only three wielders @Ayla we could always use some more

@Zeroisdead I'm looking for you, you sneaky bastard!!!!!!!!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Zeroisdead
Alright I edited it and changed it real quick.

for the love of everything I hope its right now ;u;

I'm still reading up and deciding on what to do with my charrie. I dont' know if I want to set her up as a wielder or a companion. But, who is in the need of a companion? Someone who is willing to work with someone with hardly no experience fighting and is slightly pampered... Of course, she'll grow in maturity - and strength, for she's not as hopeless as she appears. Well, that is, if I go that route with her.

I'm still reading up and deciding on what to do with my charrie. I dont' know if I want to set her up as a wielder or a companion. But, who is in the need of a companion? Someone who is willing to work with someone with hardly no experience fighting and is slightly pampered... Of course, she'll grow in maturity - and strength, for she's not as hopeless as she appears. Well, that is, if I go that route with her.
It would be cooler to see her as a weilder XD

@Phi Chisym I agree and she would need a companion with some skill with the sword to teach her!

@Rainjay
I noticed that a lot of people are, if not all of them besides you, are companions.

Did I miss something or is there a bar against being a Weilder?
I only ask because you didn't specify.

It's up to you, really.

@Miroell Hey - I wanted to hold off with Erard's intro post until we sorted out how we want to kick this off. Is there any particular setting or place you want the pair in? Or start with a chance encounter on the road and go from there?

@Rainjay

Initially my eyes had skipped over that detail, but when I went back to look at characters I saw they were all companions so I wanted to make sure haha!

Am I allowed to post now? ;u;

Hey guys. I think I am going to drop this.

Its not that I dislike it. Quite the opposite actually. I am just a little too busy at the moment (I haven't even made my CS yet).

I don't want to slow down your RP with my business getting in the way all of the time and making me unable to post.

I apologize if people were waiting on a CS for me, but with how busy I am with my own Dice RP and many other things in my life, I cannot afford to pick up another RP at the moment.

I wish you all luck though in this endeavor and will definitely lurk every now and again just to see how its moving along (since I am still very interested, just too freaking busy)

Reactions: Honor-Sama
Okay, I'll make her a Wielder and I would like to reserve the sword Kaphyrous.

I've got a major event I'm preparing for at work, but after the weekend I'll be able to get my charrie posted up.

Hello people of this roleplay! I'm going to apologize in advance for not posting my CS. I have been incredibly busy (not unlike Renose) and I will have to pull my spot from this. It is incredibly interesting in my eyes, but I simply do not have the time to commit to it. School, for myself, gets out in 2 weeks, so I'll be following this because it sounds like it will be amazing! I look forward to reading your writing, although I won't be writing alongside you guys! Good luck! *Grants blessings on everyone's dice* Roll well!

@Rainjay

Initially my eyes had skipped over that detail, but when I went back to look at characters I saw they were all companions so I wanted to make sure haha!

Am I allowed to post now? ;u;
Of course!

Hey guys. I think I am going to drop this.

Its not that I dislike it. Quite the opposite actually. I am just a little too busy at the moment (I haven't even made my CS yet).

I don't want to slow down your RP with my business getting in the way all of the time and making me unable to post.

I apologize if people were waiting on a CS for me, but with how busy I am with my own Dice RP and many other things in my life, I cannot afford to pick up another RP at the moment.

I wish you all luck though in this endeavor and will definitely lurk every now and again just to see how its moving along (since I am still very interested, just too freaking busy)
It's quite alright. I'm sure there'll be space open later if your schedule clears, but if not, no worries. Best of luck with all your endeavors!

Okay, I'll make her a Wielder and I would like to reserve the sword Kaphyrous.

I've got a major event I'm preparing for at work, but after the weekend I'll be able to get my charrie posted up.
Gotcha!

Hello people of this roleplay! I'm going to apologize in advance for not posting my CS. I have been incredibly busy (not unlike Renose) and I will have to pull my spot from this. It is incredibly interesting in my eyes, but I simply do not have the time to commit to it. School, for myself, gets out in 2 weeks, so I'll be following this because it sounds like it will be amazing! I look forward to reading your writing, although I won't be writing alongside you guys! Good luck! *Grants blessings on everyone's dice* Roll well!
Once again, quite alright, and there still are likely to be spots later if your schedule ever clears. Good luck with finals, if you've yet to take them!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ayla
Status
Not open for further replies.