The Sword Seekers (original, high fantasy, dice)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the whole world or a continent(s)?
Whole world. Just about all the land masses are connected. Traveling is usually a combination of taking a ship across a stretch of ocean and then walking... And then taking another ship. Etcetera. The swords are for the most part all hidden on land, and so you could feasibly never step foot in a boat and get to each sword.

• Thank You
Reactions: ze_kraken
Also, fun update, here is the beginnings of the map. I still need to add a ton more detail (and names, ofc) but primary objective is to get the IC rolling soon.

MesymWithColor4_zpsjy22kx1g.png
What program are you usying? I've been looking for something similar for months! D:

• Thank You
Reactions: Honor-Sama
Any idea if you two are picking Strigine/companion characters?

I'm probably going to be an elf mage as well~ Although it depends on the number of characters who are mages and such. I'll make sure I get my character sheet done tonight. I'm sorry I haven't until now, I've been pretty busy. ''^ ^

Reactions: Honor-Sama
Does it come with all of this, or did you need to download something extra? :o

What do you mean? Comes with the map? Mapping isn't really a feature, I just used the tools to make it myself.

I don't really know.

I may go for a Companion though and be an Elf Mage.
Alright, cool. No worries. I'm having some trouble with what I want my second char to be myself.

I'm probably going to be an elf mage as well~ Although it depends on the number of characters who are mages and such. I'll make sure I get my character sheet done tonight. I'm sorry I haven't until now, I've been pretty busy. ''^ ^
It's fine. I get you. On that note..

My week is gonna be kind of hectic next week, but I'll definitely get the IC up. Just know that especially on Saturday/Sunday I won't really have a ton of time, since I'm working both days (ew).

What do you mean? Comes with the map? Mapping isn't really a feature, I just used the tools to make it myself.
Nah, I meant the brushes to add the mountains and trees, I think they're called that. Did a bit of googling and found what I wanted on DeviantArt.

Nah, I meant the brushes to add the mountains and trees, I think they're called that. Did a bit of googling and found what I wanted on DeviantArt.
Ah. Yeah, they're all from Deviantart.

I thought it was a +2 bonus for age and that was for only non-mages. Do nymphs and dryads count as non-mages even though the have magic?
You bring up a good point..

Now that I'm actually awake I'mma go take another look.

Alright yeah, it should be +2, not +3. Small error. And it's fine so long as she doesn't have a +2 for will skills and strength skills. One or the other.

Alright yeah, it should be +2, not +3. Small error. And it's fine so long as she doesn't have a +2 for will skills and strength skills. One or the other.
(On a break) To be fair!! I was told it was a +3 bonus. But I'll go fix it when I have a chance. I'm going to move some points around chase I want to keep that 12 sword skill

Reactions: Rainjay
(On a break) To be fair!! I was told it was a +3 bonus. But I'll go fix it when I have a chance. I'm going to move some points around chase I want to keep that 12 sword skill
Mmmk. And nobody's blaming you :P

Photoshop CS2, which you can download and use for free. This is my first attempt at a fully fledged map.

I can assist you if you need me to. I have Photoshop CC 2015.

@Honorific
Do you still want a history with Ashur? I decided that he is going to be traveling with Azolla at the start of the RP (which I will add intp their CS's later) so she may know you as well. This could also tie into her recognizing your character's family name because of her father's history in the Orin military.

I can assist you if you need me to. I have Photoshop CC 2015.

@Honorific
Do you still want a history with Ashur? I decided that he is going to be traveling with Azolla at the start of the RP (which I will add intp their CS's later) so she may know you as well. This could also tie into her recognizing your character's family name because of her father's history in the Orin military.
Long story short yes I do lol

Reactions: Zeroisdead
Ok. Just tell me what you need me to do for that when you can.
I henceforth give you full creative control. Put my character were you think I fit into everything I'll make it work

I henceforth give you full creative control. Put my character were you think I fit into everything I'll make it work
Okay, but it may not be till later, with mother's day and all that

Okay, but it may not be till later, with mother's day and all that
I feel you. If I could show pictures of where I'm at its crazy I have had enough time to even check iwaku

Reactions: Zeroisdead
Status
Not open for further replies.