The Sword Seekers (original, high fantasy, dice)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright. Cool. Thanks guys ^^ Post will be up tonight.

So, @Honorific called me on the phone before work to yell at me that I didn't remind him to finish up writing his post to put on the thread

so now its mY FAULT AND I WAS TOLD TO APOLOGIZE TO ALL OF YOU.

SO IM SORRY FOR BEING A BAD FRIEND.

So, @Honorific called me on the phone before work to yell at me that I didn't remind him to finish up writing his post to put on the thread

so now its mY FAULT AND I WAS TOLD TO APOLOGIZE TO ALL OF YOU.

SO IM SORRY FOR BEING A BAD FRIEND.
YOU BETTER BE SORRY.

YOU ARE A BAD FRIEND. WHO LETS THEIR FRIEND BE A FLAKE AND FORGET TO POST? BAKA >.<

Lol I did a post.

For clarification:

The festival just got pommeled by angry gods. One materialized it's fist in the mortal world and slammed it down from the skies and into the festival. Considerably like a meteor that strikes twice. Lots of fire--cold fire.

I wish I could have made the post more fanciful but I promised I'd have it up today and I'm very tired. Guess who offered to cover for their coworker at work tomorrow? Me! Start digging my grave.

I'm still working on my charrie. So hopefully I'll have her entering the story line in a decent spot when she's done and approved.

Reactions: Rainjay
So sorry, but circumstances has altered my plans. I will have to clear myself from this RP. You guys have fun!

So its been about a week. Whats going on?
I need a few more posts before continuing. Unfortunately it seems people have changed their interest, or simply vanished...

@PersonaWolf @Ayla If there's not a lot of people left sticking around, are you two still interested in continuing?

Im still really interested in this!

• Love
Alright. I'll give this a day or two to see if anybody responds (I'm graduating tomorrow so I'm a bit busy), and rework some things to work a bit smoother with a smaller cast and post.

Same, I'm still here. Sorry, I haven't been on the computer in a while

Alright. I'll do a brief post tomorrow when I get back from placement exams.

Yes. Still active. But to be honest, I'm struggling to get a post up. I still have some college stuff before I'm free for the summer. Orientation starts tomorrow and I won't be home until Tuesday evening. Which might be enough time to get a post up, but likely it won't be until Wednesday I'll have it finished. If I get some free time and a computer during orientation I can get it up.

That said, people are still definitely free to keep posting and interact. You've all been forced out of the festival by a torrent of fire and angry sky. People are probably wondering what's up and are at least a bit panicked and upset. The goal is to really get everybody into a group so I can introduce the first storyline bit, so if you do want to post, that's an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.