The Sword Seekers (original, high fantasy, dice)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything but the history is done of my first cs

Reactions: Honor-Sama
If there are still spots open, then I will get my CS up really soon.

Cant speak for the GMs @Renose but I am almost absolutely sure there is more then enough room.

There's still room! I won't be able to read through sheets until later today but Kraken says you're good to go-so you're good! I'll update character lists tonight.

• Thank You
I'll be making my CS later tonight! Thank you! (In case this isn't implied by my saying I'm making a CS, I'd like to reserve a spot please~)

I'll be making my CS later tonight! Thank you! (In case this isn't implied by my saying I'm making a CS, I'd like to reserve a spot please~)
Glad to see your making one !!! Can't wait to see it.

• Thank You
First character is done. I'll probably make it look pretty later.
Sorry if my writing is a bit spotty in the history, Im better at writing in the morning.

Alrighty. I'll check in after I get off work. Early morning long shift. Yuck.

Alrighty. I'll check in after I get off work. Early morning long shift. Yuck.
Same here, yay for mothers day.... Good luck at work though!

Reactions: Rainjay
Azolla is accepted!

After a few more people join, we'll begin the IC. We're starting at a festival in Gundabiln/Brundanya (Gundabiln would be ideal but it's also on the extreme of the map, harder to get to) in celebration of the anniversary of the victory against the gods. New Strigines will have been summoned by Nane through a vision or a letter whereas companions will need to find their own reason to be there; they've come with a Strigine, are working at the festival, etc.

Which brings me to this: I encourage people to forge relationships between characters. Particularly between companions and Strigines. Companions don't know jack about the Strigines' returning, and need some reason to follow the group; knowing someone in the group proper is a great reason for following.

tumblr_nmwe7sOTq31tdrmq5o1_500.jpg

Name: Amaranthe d’Cannith
Race: Human
Homeland: North-Western Orin
Class: Wielder, Mage
Sword: Mistkeeper

Appearance:
Amaranthe carries herself with the air of nobility, born into a powerful family of Orin and it shows in both her appearance and how she simply is. Standing at nearly 172 cm tall, with narrow and straight shoulders, back straight and chin raised. She hair long, black hair reaching down to her shoulder blades and kept loose, with pale skin and dark brown eyes in striking contrast. She has small, round ears beneath the curls of her hair, and thin lips that form into a soft smile from time to time. Her body is toned with muscles, chiseled from stone, almost, carried with long, thick legs and subtle hips.

Personality:
While her uprising can sometimes be seen in her stance and body-motions, she seems to be trying deliberately hard to avoid showing it in her personality. While she is not entirely kind, or gentle about how she approaches other, she’s either straight to the point, or just blunt and honest, often to her own detriment. She does enjoys solving puzzles and is intrigued by warfare history, often trying to travel to old battlefields or ruined castles and witness the mark of history waged on the mortal races. She’s also a bit of a tactical thinker, often claiming that “Information is half the battle.”

Skills:
Being raised up from a noble background, and having been discovered to have an affinity for air magic early in her youth, she has been trained and tutored to become one of the few Air Knights of Orin. As such, she has received tutoring in nobility, etiquette, heraldry, swordplay, air magic, history and many other things, as expected of a noble daughter.

Stats:
Main Attributes.
Strength: 2 + 3 = 5
Dexterity: 2 + 1 = 3
Intelligence: 2 + 2 = 4
Will: 4 + 2 = 6
Constitution: 5 = 5

STR- 4
Available points: 7 (5+3)
Long blades: 0 + 5 = 5
Short blades: 0
Ranged: 0 + 3 = 3

DXT- 3
Available points: 2 (3/2 = 1.5, round to 2)
Evasion: 3 + 0 = 4
Aim+: 3 + 2 = 6

Mage, under 30 y/o
Will-6
Available points: 6 = 6
Fire magic: 1
Water magic: 1
Air magic: 1 + 6 = 7
Earth magic: 1
Raw magic: 3
Resistance: 2 + 1 = 3
Sword power: 0

Brief history:
Born into the powerful d’Cannith mercantile family in the Orin Autocracy, Amarantha was set for life since birth. Given the best tutors since she was able to learn, she was raised with high expectations, which only grew higher once it was discovered she should cast magic (A process that landed her high up in a tree). After that event, she was quickly prepared to enter the Order of the Silver Rose, mage-knights that specialized in air magic and sword-fighting. There, she was trained by both magi and knights, until she was twenty. However, upon the night before her graduation to become one of the famed Knights of the Silver Rose, she felt something missing in her life for the first time in her life. Then, looking out of the window, she felt like the night’s mist was calling for her, and quite spontaneously left the castle, feeling pure thrill and excitement in the first time of her life, something unknown to her. There, she spent the next three years, simply living the simple life, wandering the countryside and exploring the world.

Relationships:
Order of the Silver Rose ( Knight-Trainee )
House d’Cannith of Orin ( Family Member )

Other:
I am going to need someone to calculate the raw magic for me, I math can’t. Sowwy. Also, I am willing to adjust anything to better fit things! Like a jigsaw puzzle with an actual saw. And glue. Mostly glue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ze_kraken
Sword: Mistwalker
The sword would be mistkeeper, not walker.

red eyes in striking contrast
A character would only really have red eyes if they had some sort of elf/dryad/nymph descent. No one in Orin wouldn't have elf descent, unless they wanted to masquerade it as being nymph/dryad heritage, maybe. If you wanted to stick with human, though, no red eyes; but you don't have to find a new image or anything, just edit the appearance description.

DXT- 3
Available points: 2 (3/2 = 1.5, round to 2)
Evasion: 4 + 0 = 4Aim+: 4 + 2 = 6
So, for DXT skill stats, you begin aim+ and evasion both at the same value of your DXT. So instead of an initial value of 4, it would be 3.

Mage, under 30 y/o
Will-5
Available points: 5 = 5
Fire magic: 1Water magic: 1Air magic: 1 + 4 = 5Earth magic: 1Raw magic: 1Resistance: 2 + 1 = 3Sword power: 0
Raw magic is the average of fire, water, earth, and air magic. So 8/4 = 2. Your raw magic is 3.

Reactions: Miroell
The sword would be mistkeeper, not walker.

A character would only really have red eyes if they had some sort of elf/dryad/nymph descent. No one in Orin wouldn't have elf descent, unless they wanted to masquerade it as being nymph/dryad heritage, maybe. If you wanted to stick with human, though, no red eyes; but you don't have to find a new image or anything, just edit the appearance description.

So, for DXT skill stats, you begin aim+ and evasion both at the same value of your DXT. So instead of an initial value of 4, it would be 3.

Raw magic is the average of fire, water, earth, and air magic. So 8/4 = 2. Your raw magic is 3.

I have edited all of the things! The eyes can look brown if you look at them differently. :o

But, sorry for all of the mistakes. Hope new stuff is better.

Reactions: Rainjay
I have edited all of the things! The eyes can look brown if you look at them differently. :o

But, sorry for all of the mistakes. Hope new stuff is better.
Amaranthe is accepted! I like the name, btw.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
A female drawn with realistic, full-covering armor. Impossible!

Status
Not open for further replies.