The Sweet Song of Sacrifice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhm... Good in which way? Just writing/RPing, or...?

Okay I will submit a banner afyer work. ^^ Also, I think everyone should go through and say who (character wise) everyone knows and how. I know that so far everyone except Misty and Drake (you didn't say how he know Rina but I am guessing through learning at the temple) directly knows the summoner. So if everyone could please put if and how they know each other up for me, that'd be awesome. Thanks!

Whoops! Derp, I thought I forgot something. Well then, I'll go and edit that in. And yes, I intended for Drake to know Rina through studying at the temple.

Also, Clumsy: Why did you downrate my earlier comment/question about if I could resevre a slot for a Black Mage? I mean, you're free to do so; it's just that I'd like to know these things so that what ever I did wrong, I won't do it again in the future.

I didn't down rate anything. I posted just under it that I would save you a spot and then under the guardians part in the second post I put up a reserved spot for you. I try to answer all questions, comments and suggestions pertaining to the rp. So, if I ever miss anyones message, just let me know because I probably just missed it. Sorry for any confusion.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've noticed Misty hasn't been edited since her draft was posted. Is it worth sending her player a friendly reminder? Alerts have been wonky lately and she might not have noticed.

Whoops! Derp, I thought I forgot something. Well then, I'll go and edit that in. And yes, I intended for Drake to know Rina through studying at the temple.

Haha, if it's okay, maybe Ryle pranks Drake from time to time? I can see those two getting along REALLY WELL since they're basically polar opposites. :P I can see Ryle boobytrapping the library door and such just to get on his nerves. They probably have a really weird friendship, if you can call it that.

Nope wasn't me. if I have problems with a char. I'd just say so. Not down rate it.

I figured out what it was. I am on my phone and I think I hit it while scrolling. Sorry!! All fixed.

She hates you really. Don't listen to Ondore's lies! (I'm Captain Basch!)

Oh yeah if you did want to submit a banner, just go to this link: Here

Thanks! I will make one up after I am done work. It has been dead at work and I have been on my phone all day... So after work I will submit one. ^^

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Gaz your going to be on my favorite rper list on this site, this means I will try to kill you just a little bit less.

I figured out what it was. I am on my phone and I think I hit it while scrolling. Sorry!! All fixed.
I figured is was something like that. So yeah, no problem ^_^. In fact, like I said in my first post, it wouldn't have been a problem either way, as long as I get to know what I did wrong. But apparently I didn't do anything wrong to begin with, so yay :D.

Gaz your going to be on my favorite rper list on this site, this means I will try to kill you just a little bit less.

Hey, what about me D:. Also, what do you mean "try to kill you just a little bit less"? >_<

I'm worried this is gonna happen:

295205fa542abcb8d79a0126190dd6a32335aa5db7d70b5ae036945c8b01bd44.jpg

I'm worried this is gonna happen:

295205fa542abcb8d79a0126190dd6a32335aa5db7d70b5ae036945c8b01bd44.jpg
Maybe.....

@neobullseye - It just means I might not aim for him when I have the chance. Just a for warning for you guys, I sort of some times get a bit to happy with the monsters and the trying to kill 0_0. But don't worry Calamity will stop me, hopefully. ^^ Good luck XD

Okay, so everyone just hide behind Touma, got it

XD 8 Bit tends to get a bit kill happy when he is working on his monsters of doooooom. Okay, so I am just working on the introductory post thinger for the IC. I submitted a banner yesterday too. So hopefully that means more people. ^^ I am going to get this up soon ish... hopefully... all depends on how slow my interwebz wants to be.

So if we kill 8bit first, we survive?

Status
Not open for further replies.