The Sweet Song of Sacrifice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coolio. Just as a forewarning, I won't be on tommorow due to work stuff, but I guess due to different timezones it won't matter much anyway :)

No worries, it'll mostly be introductory stuff right off the bat anywho.

Oh and because I can Clumsy Calmity is the cutest most awesome girl in all of the world ^^

>_> I'm going to attack you with a potato...

Of love? oh yes a love potato!!!! I wants one!

Is this a lover's tiff I sense? Just be careful with those potatoes, I don't want anyone getting mashed now.

But my monsters want to mash everyone, okay anyway seeing as we are about to start, I made a quick yet drastic change to my character as yeah... we don't have a tank. So Instead of just making weak monster I present you guys with a good tank XD. Just feel free to take a look at touma's CS its quite a bit different.

Character looks awesome. I really can't wait to start this.

If you wanna attract more players, you could submit a banner for the rotation :)

@8BitNinja's character, Touma -- Hello there, Leonhardt from Agarest: Generations of War :P

Also, I made a small edit to my CS. To be more exact, I spotted an unfinished sentence in the weapon description. It's fixed now though.

That game sucked. (Just my opinion, nothing personal if anyone likes Agarest here)

I just goggled anime paladin XD I made the character as fast as I could XD. Not that I don't have faith in you guys but, a tank sorta makes this a bit more playable.

Clumsy my adorable angel you should submit a banner ^^

We could've always used our beloved summoner as tank and bait. She can heal herself, right? She'll be fine!

(joking :P)

Alternatively, we can use our resident thief as an Evasion Tank. Let him draw the enemies' attention, have him run away, at which point the rest of the party runs in the opposite direction ^_^. And seeing how fast said thief can run, it shouldn't be a real problem for him to catch up with the party again later. Yay, strategy! :D

Alternatively, we can use our resident thief as an Evasion Tank. Let him draw the enemies' attention, have him run away, at which point the rest of the party runs in the opposite direction ^_^. And seeing how fast said thief can run, it shouldn't be a real problem for him to catch up with the party again later. Yay, strategy! :D

That was actually my plan for most of the fights. Distract enemies, piss them off. Dodge all day, give no fucks.

Reactions: 2 people
Also, I object to the term "thief." I consider myself a "Procurer of Exotic and Expensive Goods".

Also, I object to the term "thief." I consider myself a "Procurer of Exotic and Expensive Goods".
"Call me a Treasure Hunter, or I'll rip your lungs out!"? Something like that?

I'm like Indiana Jones, I'm a professional. An archaeologist. A scientist. Reducing me to the level of something as base and lowly as a mere "thief" is an insult to my credentials. I didn't spend five years in Rogue University for nothin', you know!

What credentials? You're not even on the school picture! For all I know, these papers are all forged.

...Oh. Right.

Last edited:
You all seem very excited lol. Don't worry we will start things off slow so that I can gauge how good you guys are XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.