The Sweet Song of Sacrifice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motion carried, vote passes.

... You are all insane, but kind of awesome at the same time.
I'll take that as a compliment ^_^. And no, I'm not just saying this to avoid getting my face bitten off by horrible deathmonsters :P.

... You are all insane, but kind of awesome at the same time.

I try my best. I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Now, to actually focus on getting an IC post out. >_<

Grabs the whip, "Boy don't make me get the belt!"

TT_TT

You people are mean D:

This is how it is going to work, I am going to sit on my ass and watch lilo and stich with my loving girlfriend (cough cough, your gm obviously, who didn't sleep last night) Then I am going to get ready for work, then I have to go kill a demon lord and rescue a village then I will post before I go to work tonight ^^

NO! ROLEPLAYING SHOULD COME BEFORE ALL ELSE! SCREW WORK AND REAL LIFE! SCREW LILO AND STITCH MOST OF ALL!

:P

NO! ROLEPLAYING SHOULD COME BEFORE ALL ELSE! SCREW WORK AND REAL LIFE! SCREW LILO AND STITCH MOST OF ALL!

:P

Nope :P. Even the alphabet agrees on this one: RL comes before RP.

ALL CAPS MEANS I AM JOKING OR POSSIBLY FURIOUS OR POSSIBLY BOTH!

but yeah srsly RP should never, ever come before RL, unless you're a sad loser like me who has no RL

Anyway, on a more serious note: From what I can gather, the plan is to meet up at the temple, right? So logically, anyone who is already at the temple would wait over there, correct?

Seems so. Ryle was only in the trees because he's so klepto he couldn't help but stop to steal some fruit on the way there. You know how Dick Dastardly would have won every race if he didn't stop to set up ridiculous and crappy traps? Yeah.

8-Bit, feel free to also be at the temple. Otherwise I might not have much to do :P

Nice post :D

You can stay in the temple all by yourself whilst the rest of us have a picnic and eat all the fruit :P

Nice post :D

You can stay in the temple all by yourself whilst the rest of us have a picnic and eat all the fruit :P

So, wait. First, you want to feed me to an angry hell-demon-thing. And now you want to leave me out of the picnic? What kind of hirrble person are you?!

So, wait. First, you want to feed me to an angry hell-demon-thing. And now you want to leave me out of the picnic? What kind of hirrble person are you?!

Oh crap, you're right. I am so sorry :(

I need to make sure you eat regularly, to fatten you up nicely for Anima :) Feel free to join the picnic :D

Oh crap, you're right. I am so sorry :(

I need to make sure you eat regularly, to fatten you up nicely for Anima :) Feel free to join the picnic :D

Buh, buh, buh... I give up. Might as well jump off this seaside cliff...

Status
Not open for further replies.