The Sweet Song of Sacrifice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried that one before, it didn't go too well... >.>

• Love
Reactions: Gaz
Now I feel I need to be some what nice to yo well neo, because that is an awesome video XD. As for killing me 0_0, god help you all!

-----
Also I shall test your skills in the first fight, if you fail one of you loses a pinky finger!

Can't we all just be amazing to each other? :)

Sweet. Can't actually post IC until tomorrow though. I tried to get something out in time, but... yeah.

Also, thanks for the positive feedback, guys/girls! It makes me feel slightly less horrible XD.

Barely got something out in time myself, gotta go to bed early :) Hope it's okay!

Post was awesome sauce, I will poke 8 bit to get him to post. Can't wait to see everyone else's post.

So, guys, I just thought of something. In short, Anima shouldn't exist yet.

Longer version: Anima's Fayth is Seymour's mother, right? But Seymour is only 28 during the events of FFX. And since we can see the two together at some point during FFX, both alive, that means that she hadn't turned into Anima's fayth yet at that point in time. When she did turn, I don't know, but there's at most a window of about 20 years or so. And since this RP is set 100 years before FFX plays...

EDIT: Err, unless of course your version of Anima is a completely different being. In which case my point is moot >_>.

Last edited:
Maybe Anima hopped in the DeLorean?

I was going to have it as an alternate Fayth, one that was there before Seymour's Mother sacrificed herself to become an Aeon. That's why I used a different picture and created a new move pool for this Anima. I actually have some interesting plans for this Fayth, so you will have to wait and see! ^^

Is it going to eat us? :( Eat Drake first, mages taste nicer.

We shall feed Anima random people until it is less murderous.

Okay, so the plan is we kidnap recruit random people from Kilika and Besaid and wherever else we go, to serve as our "backup Guardians", or B-Team. Said saps will be poorly armed and armoured and unskilled, but hopefully blindly loyal to our cause to protect Rina and defeat Sin. We keep them out of actual fights so they don't get in the way. Should we encounter a scenario that's very hairy, however, like that Death Knight or Hungry Anima, we can let the B-Team have their chance to shine!

Whilst they're getting massacred, we can either bravely withdraw to a more advantageous position far far away, or use our cunning to strikes our foes in the back whilst they are distracted.

All in favour to this plan? :)

Gaz do you haz skypes? If so do you have mic I need to talk to you in person you sound epically awesome and I wish to crush your dreams, I mean converse ^^

I have Skype, but no mic, sorry.

T_T that makes me sad. Now I have to go make scarier monsters for everyone to fight T_T

Okay, so the plan is we kidnap recruit random people from Kilika and Besaid and wherever else we go, to serve as our "backup Guardians", or B-Team. Said saps will be poorly armed and armoured and unskilled, but hopefully blindly loyal to our cause to protect Rina and defeat Sin. We keep them out of actual fights so they don't get in the way. Should we encounter a scenario that's very hairy, however, like that Death Knight or Hungry Anima, we can let the B-Team have their chance to shine!

Whilst they're getting massacred, we can either bravely withdraw to a more advantageous position far far away, or use our cunning to strikes our foes in the back whilst they are distracted.

All in favour to this plan? :)

Brilliant. As an addition, I vote for having at least one of the brave warriors in the B-team to carry around a Music Sphere with Yakety Sax on it.

Reactions: Gaz
Status
Not open for further replies.