Hitomi Honda
Hitomi wasn't sure whether she had made the right decision after in winked at her. Yes, he wasn't the one picking the question, but she still contemplated what Kin might ask much more after that. Though, Keika mentioned that she needed to keep it interested, Hitomi was pretty sure that a truth question could be just as interesting as a dare would be, especially depending on what the question was.

Then, Hitomi received the question. A light blush appeared on her pale cheeks after she heard all of the question. She took another drink of her glass. "Well," she then began. "I have to admit that I have not had any relationships or flings in my life. As for my ideal partner, I never really thought about it, but I suppose it would be someone who would be able to get me to open up, to relax a bit more but still like me as I am. I'm someone who is obsessed with learning and knowing everything and who doesn't like to be outsmarted in any way. But, still be happy and proud of me no matter what."

She paused. "Though, flings and relationships haven't been my thing yet. Now, let's see. Keita, it's your turn so truth or dare?"

Nanami Kudo
"Oh, exciting! What an interesting question!" Nanami stated after Kin asked Hitomi. She let out a giggle as he listened to Kei really sound like a girl at a sleepover. "You're probably right Tama. We'll ask him later."

"Huh?" Nanami blushed upon Tama's comment about her being cute. She smiled. "Oh, thank you!" Though they all were distracted as they anticipated Hitomi's answer. Everyone seemed to be really interested in what the answer would be, well, mostly everyone if not all of them.

Then, Hitomi began her answer. She seemed a bit embarrassed about responding, but she did it anyway. "Hey, don't worry about that Hitomi. I've never had any relationship either!" she stated after Hitomi had finished. Afterwards, Hitomi then let Keita take the next turn, which Nanami really wanted to see. She wanted to know what Kei might pick and what would happen to him because of it.

"Yeah! Come on, Kei, truth or dare!"

Last edited:

alphabetized-cassette-tapes.regular.png

a479b4d84207ba0bf9d25eb2048c032f.jpg

It sounded mean but if he had to be honest, he would have asked Honda another question.

He didn't see her as undesirable or anything of the like, in fact, the opposite but she seemed like the type that didn't really engage in any sort of those activities. It was her lost though, he thought to himself before looking at Keita. He is indeed an interesting fellow.

"Choose dare, wouldn't you, dear?" He posed the rhetorical question towards the male before grinning. He then remembered Kin that was on his lap.

"Say, you are enjoying this, aren't you?" He asked cheekily, almost whispering into her ear.

KIN OSHIRO

fuka5.png

Kin could almost feel the small hairs on the back of her neck stand as the other male spoke too close to her liking. She knew he was nothing but a flirt but she wasn't a big fan of it.

"If I'm not mistaken, I only have to endure this for one round." She said before standing up in one motion. She then turned to him before saying, "Thank you for your lap." Before making her way back to Hitomi's side. If she had stayed on the male's lap any longer, he would have gotten the idea that she liked being there. She doubted he was that stupid but who knew.

"Maybe you should start dating Jin then, Hitomi." Kin Oshiro teased slightly before grabbing another dried squid out of the plastic packaging.

Keika

9acaa887e9063c6a483d2e3dae52f3e5.jpg

Keika looked disapointed as Hitomi awnsered. She became even more sad when Nanami said she didn't have any relationship experience either. "It's ok girls I'll lend you Kei. He's actually a nice guy I trained him to be the perfect gentleman." Keika squeeled with joy when Hitomi chose her. "Oh My God. I'll choose dare. Give me a good one Leader-chan."

Tama
cad04631_0.jpg

Tama looked at Keika who was offering up her "brother" to the two romantically unqualified girls. She blushed and said under her breath "I don't have any experience either." She gasped when it was Keika's turn and she chose dare. "This will be either really great or a total catastrophy."

Hitomi Honda
Hitomi heard Kin's comment. "Oh, no, we just met," she replied simply. There was no sense in making a big deal about what she had said, though she really wasn't sure if Jin would even be good for a relationship, not that she really cared anyway. He just seemed like one who liked to flirt rather than be serious with someone. Though, even Keika mentioned about her brother. "I'm fine for now, but thank you."

Then, Keika responded with the answer dare. Though, it appeared that it was Keika rather than Keita but Hitomi supposed that it didn't really matter. "Alright," she said. "Let me think for a moment."

Hitomi wasn't quite sure what she would dare him with. However, she wouldn't have known a question either. She stared at him for a moment, thinking about what she had already seen about him. "I dare you to hold Nanami's hand, and Keika, I think this one would be funner if it's Keita doing it."

Last edited:
Nanami Kudo
"Kin! You shipping Hitomi and Jin already, she muttered with a giggle. "Wouldn't those two be an old couple!"

But, Nanami then heard Keika giving away her brother for the both of them. She laughed again. "Oh, Keika, don't go giving him away to women!"

"And Tama! You're too young for that," she teased. "You'll find a nice boy your age some time later and if not, I'll help you out!"

She was interested in what Hitomi was going to dare Kei to do after Keika said dare. She heard the dare and just stared at Hitomi for a second, pointing her own finger at herself. "Mine? How come?" She seemed like a confused puppy. But, she then smiled.

"Well, alright. Here ya go Kei."
She raised up her hand and held it out towards the young man.

alphabetized-cassette-tapes.regular.png

a479b4d84207ba0bf9d25eb2048c032f.jpg

He wondered whether Honda actually have entertained the idea of a relationship or was she the type to place things of that sort behind her mind? Who knew? But then again, Kin suggested that him and Honda were to date. The idea was amusing for him, not in a bad way but there were several factors it wouldn't work out at all.

1. Honda was a bit rigid for his taste.
2. He doesn't date, he has flings.
3. Work was a separate matter especially since she is the leader of their platoon.

However, he wouldn't blatantly turn down a request from her if it was a mere fling. "Hit me up any time, Honda." He grinned as usual before turning his attention to Nanami and Keika. It seems that his 'alter ego' was present at the time.

He didn't mind anyone in general, maybe the brat but she can be cute at times. "Go on ahead, my dear." He spoke to the male before gesturing to the female he was to hold hands with.

KIN OSHIRO

fuka5.png

The female merely glanced at Jin before turning her attention to Hitomi. "If his offer still stands, I think it would be better for you to date me." She almost mocked-teased the flirt before opening a bag of chips. She took a handful of it before passing it to Hitomi.

She didn't expect Hitomi to actually dare Keita to hold Nanami's hand. It was a simple task but then again, not everyone was like Kin Oshiro in the sense that she doesn't get flustered or embarrassed by physical touch. "Go ahead, Keita." She tried cheering on.

9acaa887e9063c6a483d2e3dae52f3e5.jpg

Keika was ready to grab Nanami's hand, a "meh" look on her face. When Hitomi suggested Kei do it she go excited again. "Oh my god, that'll freak him out." She quickly grabbed Nanami's hand making sure to intertwine hee fingers with Nanami's. "Ok Nanami. Make sure he doesn't let go." Keika closed her eyes, her hyper presence was replaced with a mellow laid back one. Kei opened his eyes and felt Nanami's warmth. He looked at their hands and got red. He tried pulling away than apologized to Nanami for whatever Keika did. "I'm sorry Nanami. Keika must have got excited again. You can let go of my hand now."

cad04631_0.jpg

Tama watched as Keika was replaced by Keita. It really was facinating, it wasn't just a change of voice and attitude. Their gestures, facial expressions as well as all around Aura changed. "He's gonna freak out." Tama whispered to Nanami.

When Kei started getting red Tama laughed out loud. "Stupid Kei. You or rather Keika was dared to hold Nanami's hand for a while." She said as she snuggled Into Nanami. "Just don't get to close."

Hitomi Honda
Hitomi glanced over at Jin as he left the option open for any time in the future. It seemed a little odd, but she was sure that he was simply being friendly. It didn't matter anyway. She really wasn't interested in any kind of relationship, and especially not a fling, and she was sure that was all the type of guy he was.

She looked over at Kin. She knew she was only teasing. "You might be right about that," she commented back. Then, she turned her focus on Keita since he was going to do the dare she asked of him. It seemed like it was a good idea after all, because he appeared very flustered to be holding Nanami's hand. Her observations were correct.

"Yes. Kei, I dared you to hold Nanami's hand, so you'll have to stay like that. Of course, that also means you get to choose who is next."

Nanami Kudo
She felt Kei try to break away their intertwined hands, but Keika had done a good job of making sure that wouldn't happen. Also, Nanami didn't want Keita to lose this game so she wouldn't let go of him either. "No can do, Kei," Nanami said as he asked about letting go of her hand.

She nodded as Tama and Hitomi spoke. "Yup. We're stuck like this until the turn is over." She giggled. "Don't worry, I don't bite...as least not very hard." She gave him a large smile then looked down towards Tama again who was snuggling closer to her.

"I think you're going to get closer than Kei could,"
Nanami muttered jokingly, but didn't mind the young woman clinging to her as she was. Tama was most likely drunk and she was probably the safest while clinging to someone. It didn't bother Nanami anyway. She was cute.

The Red Fox turned back towards Keita and gave him another smile. "Who are you going to pick Kei?! Jin, Tama, or me. We're the ones that haven't gone yet."