Hitomi Honda
Hitomi took one of the glasses that Kin poured for them all. "Thank you," she muttered as she took it then held it into her hand when Kin and Tama began to talk about if she would be allowed to have some alcohol.

It was true that Tama would actually be too young to drink as she was under the drinking age. Really, it was illegal to let her. However, Tama did have a point in what she was saying. The young girl seemed shy and had trouble interacting besides if she had her tablet. If she lost her tablet, they might have a harder time getting her to open up.

"Yes," Hitomi began. "She technically isn't old enough, but perhaps we can let it slide just this once. It would be unfair for the young woman to be left out while the rest of us bond over a drink. Though, I suggest that we take care to watch her as we don't want her to over do it."

Reactions: Kurogane86
Nanami Kudo
Nanami took note at Kei's reaction, noticing that the young man seemed to have trouble with his split personality and other's thoughts on it. He became a little angry, it seemed and preferred to show that he was able to do what he was assigned to do. Though, Nanami didn't know how Jin might take it, she felt it was best to keep the mood light for now.

Nanami reached over at took hold of Keita's hand just as he finished his little show. She pulled him over towards her and looked at him with a smile. "If you two get any closer I'm gonna start shipping you!" she teased with a little laugh at the end. "Kei, would you mind getting my glass when you get yours?" She was talking about the alcohol.

She raised up her other hand to reveal a wallet in her grasp. "And I think you might want this bad, right?" She laughed a bit again. "It seems I just couldn't help myself. You're too sweet and cute not to steal from you."

alphabetized-cassette-tapes.regular.png

a479b4d84207ba0bf9d25eb2048c032f.jpg

To say that drinking was his hobby was an understatement. Drinking was almost a daily routine with him. The blond was never a drunk or any of those sort but a drink a day did serve his health well. It is scientifically proven to be good for health to drink a glass of wine a day plus it relieved him if he had an awful or even close to it sort of day. He didn't really care about Neko-tan drinking. If anything, he was glad as it would allow her to stop being a brat for once.

"Let her drink. She needs some fun too." Jin said before grabbing a shot glass. He took it all in one go before pouring himself another glass of it. This time, he decided sipping it would suffice if it was going to be a long night.

He then turned to Nanami before saying with a charming smile, "Ship all you want. Even with yourself." The blond then turned to Keita, "I'm impressed with less things than what people actually think." He then walked over to the middle of the room before saying, "I suppose to start off the fun, we can play a game. Any suggestions? Strip poker is my favorite but I doubt it would be appropriate, especially with an underage child." He couldn't help but make a silly face at Neko-tan.

KIN OSHIRO

fuka5.png

Kin Oshiro did not say anything when Neko-tan posed her question to her. "Aren't you 18 years old? The last time I checked, drinking is permitted to 21 years old and above," she said before using both her hands to cup the shot glass into her hands and sipping at the sake. The taste was bitter. However, the bitterness had an appeal of a sort. It made your tongue cringe, if possible but it craved for more. "Besides that, bonding is subjective. If you are to be my friend, I believe in friends or a type of bond that shows you clearly of what is right and wrong. If you plan on bonding with someone who lets you do whatever you wish, I fear I am not the wrong person to bond with." She gave a small smile before taking her respective seat next to Hitomi.

She then turned her attention to Jin who had decided to take things into his own hands. "We have the run of the mill truth or dare. Card games. Or even games that are more towards mature content but I suggest slightly against it." She said.

9acaa887e9063c6a483d2e3dae52f3e5.jpg
Keita

At Nanami spoke Kei realized he had gone to far especially when his team mate walked away. He nodded and picked up three glasses one for Nanami, one for him self and one for Tama. "Sorry I didn't mean to get serious, it's just a difficult subject." He said to everyone in a soft tone. He put on a nervous smile then held up his glass. "Sorry, I probably shouldn't be the one to do this but I feel it's important since we will be putting our lives on the line for the good of the world" he smiled nervously or something like that. "I propose a toast. May we all be safe in any and all future indevours. May the villains be stupid and easy manipulated and may this be the second chance that we were all looking for." Kei raised his glass.

cad04631_0.jpg
Tama

Tama looked upset she was legally an adult she had probably been through more than most of these adults. She took her tablet and started typing. Neko-tan appeared with a tough look on her face. "I'm an adult damnit. Like neither of you snuck booze before you were 21. Arn't you guys criminals? Since when do criminals follow the rules?"

Kei did his speech and Tama shook her head in agreement. She smile as he handed her a glass she said, "thank you" softly as she gripped it like Kin. She listened to Kei and raised her glass.

Hitomi Honda
"If Kin chooses to prevent someone from drinking, I have no reason to stop her," Hitomi mentioned out loud when Kin still disagreed with Tama drinking along with them. Though, she was given a glass anyway, Hitomi would let Kin do whatever she wanted when it came to another glass or not.

Hitomi raised her glass upon the toast then once it was over, downed the drink easily. It didn't seem to have any affect on her. She wasn't one to have alcohol change her much, even if it was a large amount though she preferred to drink in moderation anyway. She didn't like how alcohol could affect the mind. She wanted to stay aware of her surroundings.

"I believe truth or dare should suffice," Hitomi then said, getting into the conversation about a game. "I think it's best for our first gathering together." It would teach them about themselves and get them used to doing things around each other, without being completely inappropriate, depending on what types of dares and truths anyway asked.

Nanami Kudo
"Sorry, but you're not my type," Nanami replied to Jin when he mentioned to ship herself along with him as well. Then, she focused on Kei again. "Don't worry about it Kei. Look at the people around you. I'm sure we all have issues. You don't have to worry about any of them when around us, or at least me." She gave him a smile.

"I may have been a bit of a bad guy, but I'll tell you something. I never drank much. It's better to stay on top of things when you're stealing things all the time."

"Thanks," she then said when he grabbed her a drink and gave it to her. She raised her glass when he toasted. "Second changes, huh? I could use that." She took a sip of the drink, and listened to the next part of the conversation about what they were supposed to do now that they were all together.

"I'm down for a game of truth or dare." She took another sip from her glass. "Who wants to start? This is gonna be fun." She was quite curious to learn more about these new team members she was going to be working with. A game like truth or dare might help her find out more about them. "Oh! Let me start actually. Kin! Truth or dare?"

Since it was already being done, Jin raised his second sake shot before saying, "I wish every one of us the best in our personal lives and here." He then took a swig out of it before pouring him another glass of the alcohol. Your friendly neighbourhood alcohol lover. He preferred that term than an alcoholic. He could live without alcohol, as much as he would like to deny it.

He then nodded at Hitomi's suggestion before turning to the pink-haired female who was rather...not demure but eloquent in her movements. He supposed that was what you get for having a person who demonstrates professionalism in her art of dancing, whatever it might be.

"Yes, Kin dear, what would it be? I suggest truth. Truth is of course, worst than dare." He said wondering whether she would take the bait. She might.

KIN OSHIRO

fuka5.png

The pinkette merely nodded at the toast of everyone before it was apparent that people were either quiet down or waiting for her to give her toast too. "I wish everyone prosperity and good health." Kin Oshiro said with a gentle smile before sipping down her glass of sake. She was done for the night with alcohol. She, in fact, needed snacks in her system. With that being said, she took the packet of dried squid out before tearing the top off. She then pulled out a stick of dried squid before handing it to Hitomi to pass.

Kin Oshiro gave Jin a glance before biting down on her snack and chewing on it. After a few seconds, she said, "Exactly. However, I'm rather a big fan of dares myself." She then turned to Nanami and nodded, "Dare please."

Kei
Kei nodded in agreement with Nanami. He laughed nervously and nodded. "You're right." He looked at Jin "sorry again." He raised his glass and drank. It went down smoothly, it wasn't the expensive stuff he was used to but it had its own charm. He poured himself another glass positioning the bottle in font of Nanami. "If you're ever gonna drop your guard might as well do it around good friends." He grabbed a bag of patatoe chips, popped open the bag and popped a few in his mouth.

The attention was then on Kin. "Dare huh? That's pretty brave Mrs. Oshiro." He looked around "actually now that I think about it both choices are pretty scary. He took his cup and down another drink. "I'll need a little courage before my turn" he said half laughing.

Tama
cad04631_0.jpg

Tama raised he glass like Kin. She smelt the sake and drank it in one go. She scrunched up her face as the liquid ran down her throat, it was like swallowing something hot. He placed the cup down and smiled at the others. "Thank you." She said quietly, it was nice having actual people to be around her other contacts she only knows through a computer screen. The life of a hacker is one of isolation, something Tama knew all to well.

She started to feel a little warm especially around her cheeks. She leaned to her side and found something soft to lay on it was Nanami. "So, this is alcohol. It makes me hot but I don't feel as nervous." She said for the first time loud enough for everyone to hear. She over heared the commotion about truth or dare and stood up excitedly. "Make her dance like a chicken." She than started giggling. "Cuz she's a professional dancer. And dancing lime a chicken would be funny." She smiled and nuzzled next to Nanami again.

Hitomi Honda
It seemed that Nanami was already getting the game started and with the first victim being Kin. Hitomi just hoped that this truth or dare game wouldn't get out of hand. They were all correct in saying that both the chooses could be dangerous ones, especially with the company they were in.

It was evident that the alcohol already was affecting Tama as she was being more open without even using her tablet. That was good, though it was most likely best if they prevented her from drinking too much more. Hitomi herself poured another glass of sake and downed it again in one go. Though, the young woman didn't seem affected at all as she waited for the dare that Nanami was going to ask of Kin.

Hopefully, it wouldn't be something too ridiculous for Ms. Oshiro. Hitomi took a liking to her already and would hate to see her get embarrassed.

Last edited:
Nanami Kudo
"Come on guys, don't ruin her decision," Nanami muttered. "She has to choose what she wants!" Nanami then felt someone really soft lean against her and she looked over to notice that Tama was leaning on her. She watched as the young woman brought the attention onto her and told Nanami to make Kin do the chicken.

"No more alcohol for you, little monster," Nanami said as the girl sat back down and leaned on her again. "Anymore and you'll be running around this room with no cloths on." Of course, Nanami was just teasing as she still had her smile on her face.

"Alright, Kin."
Nanami nodded when the pink-haired woman wanted a dare. "I dare you to sit in Jin's lap!" She looked over to the man, let out a little giggle and then stuck out her tongue. "And make sure you sit there for one whole turn and poke his face the whole time!"

Jin Nobunaga was a simple man.

His favourite things in the world comprised of drinking, women and men.

Placing all of them together was almost like a dream come true but he was more of a man of action rather than silence or the more obvious, words. It was truly unprofessional of him to actually involve himself with anyone from this group as it was work but it would be unattainable side goal for a past time. As such, he merely winked at Kin before she answered with a dare.

So it was true that some people preferred ridiculous dares to the easiest yet darkest of secrets.

He wasn't really expecting to have Nanami make Kin sit on him.

He wasn't one to complain but he wondered she whether would really carry it out.

"Will you, Kin?" He gave another suave smile before taking a seat on the floor, cross-legged.

KIN OSHIRO

fuka5.png

"Alright."

The pink-haired female merely nodded before standing up. She then placed her glass shot onto the table before making her way to the male on her right. As she did so, she noticed that the smaller female of the four was actually quite tipsy. Kin merely sighed before placing a hand over Tama's head. "Please be a bit more careful." She said before standing in front of Jin.

She didn't feel anything. In fact, Kin Oshiro thought it would be nice to have someone as a cushion. But she hoped he was less assertive physically as he is orally.

"If you don't mind me." She said before taking a seat on Jin's thighs. "Hitomi, truth or dare?" She asked casually as she leaned into the male not intentionally.

Kei/keika

Kei blushed as he watched the pink hair girl take a seat on the cool guys legs. "You.." He swallowed down his nerves. "You both are rather bold. Considering we only me a few days ago." Kei looked around. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves from Hitomi to Jin, especially Jin. It was odd to Kei that he could deal with this all straight faced, although as a model/actor Kei has been in far more compromising positions. The only difference was that, that was acting Kei could lose himself to his characters but unfortunately Kei Assaragi was a bit of a shy guy.

Keika on the other hand was really bold. As soon as Kin called out Nanami's name Keika sprung out. "Oh, it's on payback is gonna be doubled. Hey Hitomi pick dare. come on Kin make her sit on Jin's other leg." Keika smiled and grabbed a handful of chips and popped them in her mouth one at a time.

Tama
cad04631_0.jpg

Tama cuddled Nanami when Kin told her to relax on the booze when she wasn't looking she stuck her tongue out at the girl. "I'm fine." she saw Kin move over to Jin. She got red and blurted out. "Ahhh!, shes gonna get physical with the delinquent looking guy. I can't watch." She tried to cover her eyes but her curiosity took hold of her and she watched as she sat on his lap.

Tama turned and buried her face into Nanami's chest. "Oh my god how adult. I don't think I can do that Nanami nee-sama." She looked up when Keika blurted out that Hitomi should take the other lap. She looked at Keika, than at Nanami. "Is this what people normally do at social gatherings?." She looked both confused but happy to be involved in such an exciting game

Last edited by a moderator:
Hitomi Honda
Hitomi listened as Nanami began to dish out her dare for Kin. She swallowed her second glass of sake hard when she heard what Nanami had in store for Kin. She had to sit in Jin's lap. This girl was strange. Where did she even get that idea? However, Kin was prepared to do it anyway and Hitomi watched as Kin made her way over to the ready Jin and took her seat.

At least Kin didn't seem to be bothered by it at all. That was good. Though, Hitomi wasn't expecting to hear her name from Kin's lips as she asked her whether she wanted truth or dare. It was evident that Keita or rather Keika wanted her to do dare.

"I'd rather not sit in his lap,"
Hitomi muttered. "I'll take truth instead."

Nanami Kudo
Nanami giggled as Kin sat into Jin's lap with no problem. "I thought it would be an easy one for you," she muttered with a smile on her face. Heck, Kei seemed more embarrassed about the dare than the ones who it actually concerned. That made Nanami laugh as well.

Then, Hitomi was chosen. Keika appeared again and wanted another dare, the same one. In all honestly, Nanami didn't think Hitomi could handle it as well.

Nanami felt something against her chest and then listened to Tama's questioned. She laughed again. "Well, I don't really know. I haven't been to many social gatherings," she admitted.

"I think Kei would be the better one to answer that."
She smiled again, then listened as Hitomi picked truth. Nanami wondered what the question was going to be.

Was he drunk?

No, he wasn't the type of man to get drunk that easily. In fact, he never gets drunk. However, the fact of the matter is that the female was seated on his lap.

He had no qualms about it. He just wasn't expecting her to do so complacently. He'd think that she would put up a fight. Who was he to complain though? He merely smiled away his usual charm before leaning his arms against the floor behind him. He loved women and men equally but he respected their space.

"There you go, Honda." He replied before winking at her. It was his normal wink. He would flash it to anyone except, probably the brat, whether drunk or sober.

KIN OSHIRO

fuka5.png

"You are clearly not fine. Anyone born with the gift of sight can see that." Kin merely replied Tama before holding her arms across her chest. She did not want to come into contact with the male and give him assumptions that she is enjoying the physical touch, they so call have.

"Bold choice." She said to Hitomi before giving a quiet smile. She thought for a moment. Did she have a goal in asking that question or was it merely a past time of a sort. She figured keeping it the latter would be better for now. "Do list down all the flings or relationships, whichever you prefer to call it, that you have had over the span of your life." She said with a mischievous gaze.

Though, Hitomi could also be the type to not actually in such fervor. "If you haven't, please tell all of us your ideal partner." Kin said.

Keita clicked her tongue in disappointment when Hitomi chose truth. "Tsk, come on Hitomi you gotta keep it interesting." When Kin revealed her truth question keika got excited. "OMG! Straight for the thot way to go Kin baby!" Keika sat up and looked at Hitomi. "Ok girl spill. Every dirt little fling, every secret meeting every last kiss." Keika squeeled in excitement.

cad04631_0.jpg
Tama

Tama looked at Nanami than at Kei or rather Keika who was getting all excited. "I think I'll have to wait to ask him." Tama snuggled closer to Nanami as she looked up into the red heads eyes. "It's a shame. You are really cute you should know more about social gatherings." Tama's train of thought was derailed when Kin said her truth condition. Tama got red then excited. She grabbed a cushion and covered half of her face while starring at Hitomi. "Ok go ahead."