Status
Not open for further replies.
She didn't want to show this man anything other than a grimace, to show him that she was only going along with this for her own reasons. However, a small smile did find its way onto her lips. Of course she fell for the lie. She may be a century old siren who had spent a good deal of her life killing men without flinching-- but she could be deceived, and she had never met anyone like Eugene before. All the men she had met had never had any desire to trick or deceive her. Some had tried to hurt her, but even that was in some sexual manner. Nobody had tried to hurt her because they wanted her injured... and no man had ever tried to take her away for their selfish reasons. It was no wonder that she was naive, especially when he shared that handsome grin and suavely, smoothly lied to her.

Smoothing out her waist-long hair, she absently reached for the vase of flowers and, to entertain herself, began plaiting the beautiful lilies and poppies into it, while focusing solely on Eugene... until laughing and turning her head to the side. "Oh, do stop hiding, I'm not going to eat you. I've been told you're all far too valuable to lay a hand on-- but I am hungry. After you've stopped gawking at me from the corner, you can fetch me something to eat, couldn't you?"

Nervously peering out from the doorway he had been peeking out at was David, smiling as his eyes tried to desperately avoid the siren's body. He was a gentleman, through and through, and while the other sailors had already begun sexually chatting about the woman, David had avoided it all. He didn't care if they called him names - he knew to respect women, even inhuman ones. "I... Euge-- captain, I... maybe I can spend some time with our guest? I-I... I have five sisters, cap'n. I'm... equipped to deal with women. My mother says it's why I'm such a gentle, respectful man..."​

• Love
Reactions: ForeverRed
Eugene's muscles with ridged as he jerked his head toward the doorway. For a moment, he seemed like a regular man, caught off guard. Wide eyes, parted lips, startled daze. However, his expression slowly hardened to narrowed eyes, burning into the other. His mouth tightened a bit, as if he had just taste something foul. "You left your post, to chit chat, young David? That's not going to look well." Eugene told him while he finished wrapping himself up.

Giving David one last cutting glance, the captain looked over to the siren with a sweet smile. "This is David. Bit of an errand boy." He told her.

"An errand boy? That's an awfully cruel statement to make, isn't it David? Come and sit, dear. You look exhausted, and I could do with the company of someone who smells as delightful as you do. I reassure you I'm not allowed to kill you, so I won't lay a hand on you, I swear it," drawled the beautiful siren as she gently patted the arm of the armchair beside her for David. She didn't at all care about him - he was a human, no matter how gentlemanly he was. However, she could see the way Eugene reacted, and she wasn't afraid to create tensions between the men. It brought her both a degree of control and power, and amusement too. She had to entertain herself somehow, and if she wasn't going to eat them, then she was going to play around with them. Playing with her food wasn't usually in her schedule, but it was the only thing she could do in this case.

"Eugene's an awful bore, isn't he?" She purred, her hand resting on David's knee as he wandered to her, obviously unable to refuse a chance to be closer to the buxom woman, who responded by this unsubtle flirtatious commentary. She only ever flirted to coax a man in to be able to attack him, but this was the first time she flirted for another reason - for her own amusement. Admittedly, it was rather fun to see David so under her control. "Tell him he's a bore, David, sweetie."

"...You... are quite boring, Eugene," mumbled the man, glancing to his old school friend with a faint smile. "I-I am not an errand boy," he continued with a burst of confidence as Olympia continued to run her hand down his knee. "I... I was your closest friend as children, I deserve far more respect than simply being called an errand boy..."​

"We are not friends. And we never were." Drawled Eugene, annoyed with his confidence. Eugene didn't care if the two flirted. What ever kept his merchandize happy. However, he would not be talked down on by a simple errand boy.

Looking in the mirror as his own gorgeous features, he fixed his tie before saying. "I hired you to do errands. You agreed. Remember that, David?"

"We... were never friends? But... I... you're an awful man, Eugene. I have had your back since we were 10 years of age. I followed you around like a lapdog. I... I gave up on a girl I liked so you could pursue her. I'd sent Caroline love letters for three years, and I gave that up for you. And you honestly don't think we're friends?" Argued David, his eyes stern and fixated upon the captain-- at least until the soft kiss from Olympia that the siren offered to his neck, before her soft whispers made their way to his ear.

"You're awfully cruel to him-- and I'm a man-eater," smiled the woman as David, as though in a trance, wandered out the room. "Oh well, I've sorted out that little issue for you. I think my kind deserve a meal, and David's so easily manipulated that he's going to jump overboard and swim to the island for me. You lose someone who's battling against you, my people get a nice human meal. I've just killed two birds with one stone for you, so you're very welcome, Eugene Nightingale~"​

"I've promised his family he would make it home safe." Hissed the man. Yes he found David annoying, but he wasn't going to just allow him to die. Running after him, he gripped David up who was still in a trance. He told his men to through him in the cellar and keep him chained up, so he didn't hurt himself.

While they did that, Nightingale went back to his room, glancing at the siren slightly annoyed before crossing his arms. Sighing a bit from irritation he reminded himself that she was worth a lot of money. So he easily began to smile at her brightly. "Well love. We should set up some rules don't you think?"

"I don't follow the rules of humans. The sharks in the ocean don't take advice from fish, do they? I, therefore, won't be listening to the man I really ought to have killed and eaten. Your only use to me is taking me across the ocean and bringing me back again. Try to do anything differently to that, or if you annoy me along the way, I'll kill you and jump overboard," she admitted with a casual smile, her feet resting up on the little table as she calmly brushed through her hair with er fingers. "I don't listen to you, so quit trying to overpower me with these pathetic attempts at kindness. You're annoyed with me. Say so, Eugene. I can't kill you, and won't kill you, if you're just being honest. I appreciate honesty~"​

"Okay, I'll be honest. Honesty is the key isn't it? I'm slightly irritated with you trying to control my men. I am the Captain. There's no need for two." He answered as he slumped into his seat, crossing his long legs elegantly.

"However I am still pleased that you came along with us. It will be nice to have such a powerful being with us. Hopefully the oceans will grace us with better sails now that you're here."

"...You shouldn't try and charm me so much, I'm not going to sleep with you. I don't have sex with men. I never have, and I don't intend to start until I desire a child-- oh, but you have had sex before, haven't you, Nightingale? You aren't as pure as your lovely friend David is. I've heard many a time from men that sex before marriage in your human society isn't seen as appropriate. It's frowned upon, isn't it? So, tell me. Are you married, or are you a rule breaker?" She questioned with a growing smirk on her face. It was almost as though learning that he had gone against the societal norm made her... like him a lot more. Of course, he was food to her, and so essentially nothing, but she could enjoy his company far more knowing he wasn't as perfect as he pretended to be.

"Oh, how awful of you, Nightingale. Taking some lovely girl's virginity and having no intentions of marrying her, tut tut," she laughed, tapping her long fingernail against her bottom lip thoughtfully. "I bet none of the girls in your society look like me, hm? That's not cocky of me. I happen to know that I'm beautiful. I don't think there's anything wrong in admitting that~"​

Eugene had been sipping down his wine when she asked him about his sex life, choking a bit, he looked at her surprised. Those gray eyes wide, his brows furrowed. He wondered how she would have known that. Laughing it off, albeit nervously, the man sat his wine glass down on the little coffee table, before saying, "I guess I'm caught. Yes I've had sex before. It is looked down upon, having sex before marrying. And having sex with a woman you have no intentions on marrying is worst. But I find those rules a bit.....Boring. Where's the fun in that? Besides putting rules on whom you should have sex with makes all the more tempting." Smirked the man.

This was his true side. He too was cocky, and a daring man. He had always been a women lover. He was the little boy that chased little girls for kisses. Of course, being as gorgeous as he, he would have easily charmed his way up a few skirts.

Quietly observing the man as his true personality came out in glimpses, Olympia didn't want to smile at him or show that she was amused... but she did. It was hard not to. She may not have ever had sex with a man before, but she had flirted constantly with them, and it was always a constant irritation when hearing them whine that they shouldn't be doing this with a woman when they 'weren't married'. Therefore, it was refreshing in many ways to see this man, this incredibly handsome man, pay sex no real importance before marriage. Instead, he appeared to favour it which, in this sort of human society, was apparently rare.

"You're awful, Nightingale," she lightly smiled, unable to prevent it as she turned her head to the side to observe the books on the nearby stand-- though was consciously pushing her chest out a little more to gather his attention. She only really ever flirted with men to be able to later on attack them. She had never flirted for pleasure... though apparently, this was one of those times. She had no intention of killing the one person who could bring her home, so there was no purpose of flirting with him-- but there was something incredibly attractive about flirting with someone who didn't adhere to society's rules and norms.​

"Says the siren." Replied Eugene with a light chuckle. "May I offer you some wine? It's far more appealing in taste then beer." He told her, before pouring her a glass.
Passing it over to her, he leaned in his chair observing her.

Her body was that of a man's fantasy. She was gorgeous. With long black locks. Beautiful features. Nicely curved body. She was perfect. Licking the wine off his lips, he tried to tear his eyes from her chest, before finally looking back up to her face.

"If you're going to stare at me, have the decency to quit pretending you're not. I don't mind you looking. I'm used to it, really. Besides, it's a compliment, isn't it? In a perverted sort of way. You're a man, Nightingale, and I'm hardly covering myself up. My kind need to flirt with you weak-minded creatures. Apparently a low-cut dress and a flirty smile is enough to capture your attention," she drawled in return, though she was hardly doing anything to dissuade him. She may have appeared to be cool and casual about his wandering eyes, but if any other of the crew had done so, she would have snapped and told them that she ought to be respected. For whatever reason she had, it was different with Eugene. She didn't really recognise that, between them, there was a great deal of sexual tension. She only used men for food. She never actually... did any flirting for pleasure, until now.

"This wine is exquisite. Pour me another glass," she smiled, pressing in a little closer to hold her glass up to him, though it was a ploy just to make eye contact and bring their bodies a little closer. "So, Nightingale, I assume you don't want to marry a lovely young woman soon, then? You want to have fun first, before all of the pressures of your human society get to you. I appreciate that. Marriage doesn't entirely exist in my home. I don't see why a person would tie themselves with another for the rest of their life. It's awful, promising yourself to just one person when you could be having fun with others," she slowly sighed, pouting as she gently reached to flick some dust from his shoulder, though her hand lingered there a few seconds suggestively.​

Feeling hsi chest tighten, and his mouth nearly water, he swallowed a bit before allowing a chuckle to leave his lips. "How strange. Usually that's all women talk about. Marriage. I usually have to say a few pretty lies, promise them a ring in order to even get a kiss from them. I'm happy to have found someone he thinks the same way as I do."

His eyes easily went back to her chest as he pressed closer, his hand even daring to rub her thigh. Leaning in, he took in her sweet scent. "You smell so sweet. Like nectar~"

"Even if the person that finally agrees with you is a man-eating siren from the Pacific Ocean? I don't know if that would validate your opinion in the eyes of your fellowmen, darling, but I at least appreciate a shared opinion. I can admit that it's nice to hear that I'm agreed with, even by someone I would usually regard as food. Relax, though. I'm flirting with you because you're handsome and... well, life's too short to worry about why I'm doing this. I don't quite know myself. All I know, Nightingale, is that you're awfully rebellious for a man in such a gentlemanly society," she laughed, her hands both reaching to cup his cheeks, her teeth sinking back into her bottom lip thoughtfully, though, however much she tried to put herself off what she was doing with logical reasoning, all she had to do was look at him again to forget all about rationality.

"Like nectar, hm~? You are a charmer, aren't you? I can see why you're so promiscuous with the ladies, Nightingale. I don't think they could ever resist," she purred again, finally pressing her forehead to his and teasingly leaving her lips just an inch from his. If he wanted her, she figured he could make the first move.​

Blue gray eyes lingered on pale pink, plump lips. His strong hand went to cup the back of her head, tangling his fingers in her dark locks as he pressed his own mouth onto hers. Slowly his lips worked with hers, nipping and sucking st her bottom lip. His free hand went to her back, pressing her closer to his own body.

He would have went further, much further, however a knock on the cabin door interrupted the two of them. Growling lowly under his breath, he pulled away. "I'll be with you in just a moment." He called to who ever was behind the door.

"Captain, we see a storm approaching." Stated the man.

Taking the brief moment to gather herself, the siren adjusted her messy hair and straightened her now haphazard dress. She had a moment or two to consider what she had just done. She wasn't planning on killing this man, not when she needed him to be around, so there really was no need getting romantically involved with him. She didn't want a child for decades, so that reason was also invalidated. She didn't think he had any ulterior motives, like winning her trust and keeping her happy, but she really couldn't think f any excuse for herself... other than the fact she just wanted to. She was developing feelings of pleasure she hadn't acted upon before-- and however wrong it may have felt to do this simply for pleasure, she didn't intend on stopping now. There were none of her kind around to tell her off, so who did she have to hide from? Once she saw and explored what she wanted, and he took her home again, she could simply kill him then... right?

"Oh, does that mean you can't stay with me? Do you have to go prepare for storms?" Pouted the siren as she strolled up to hug Eugene from behind, deliberately doing so given the company he had. Her hands wrapped around his front easily, grinning at the feel of his tight muscles, before pressing her chest up against his back with an innocent-sounding sigh. "What a shame, I wanted to cuddle, Nightingale... I'm a woman away from my home, lost and scared... I wanted a big, handsome man to take me under his wing and keep me safe..."​

Smirking back at her, he turned his head to capture his lips again."I would love to stay. But I've got to make sure this entire boat will be safe from the storm. I'll be back." Promised the man before leaving to prepare for the storm.

Almost the moment he left, the siren scowled in response. She... really wasn't expecting to be overlooked by anything, even something as serious as preparations for a storm. She was really used to having a man's undivided and adoring attention when she decided to flirt with them, and even if she wasn't planning on hurting Eugene -yet-, she still expected to have his attention. Surely she should be his priority, or was he happy to bypass the chance of being with her?

Pursing her lips, she did feel more angry at herself than at him. It was her fault for giving in to the brief moment of pleasure she felt, like she was some ordinary human girl. She wasn't like them. She didn't flirt with men and make out because she wanted it. She did it just to eat... right?

Deciding she meant far more than someone who would sit around waiting, she instead forced the bashfulness from her cheeks and strolled out. She understood human society enough to know women were seen as second-class... but what did she care? In her society, woman were valued far more than men. Men, after all, were their main food source, so Olympia was confident enough to stroll out onto the deck and show some authoritativeness to the sailors, even if they didn't expect such behaviour from a woman.

"...What exactly is the issue here?" She murmured to the same burly man who had earlier called her beautiful, eyeing him casually as she made a conscious effort not to talk to Eugene. If he walked out on her, he didn't deserve her attention now. "A storm? And that frightens you all? Storms are beautiful-- though maybe I don't mind them because I can survive in the sea, and you humans can't. What's your name, anyway? Eugene didn't introduce me to you all. I'm sure he's just scared I'll slaughter you all in your sleep~!"​

"O-Oh, um...Thomas, mam." Answered the man, as he was tying up the sails making sure they were strong and making sure the boat wouldn't tip over from the strong winds. "Storms aren't beautiful for us. We could die if we don't do something right." Chuckled the man.

Eugene was busy directing people to have noticed that his little siren was out and about. He had no idea she would be angry with him. However, most women did get angry off the most smallest of things. Such difficult creatures women were.

Thomas glanced at her, trying hard to keep his eyes on her face. "...I...I really like your accent...I've never heard one like it miss."

Status
Not open for further replies.