The Silver Heart Circle - OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wait, let me read the American wandlore. I'm just now noticing that, sorry. ^^'

I won't be active until Monday. So sorry but, I'm moving at the moment. ^^

I'm actually going to recant my initial interest, as I don't think I'll have the time for this particular one. My apologies, as I was quite interested!

• Thank You
Reactions: rissa
i'm exhausted but im also a masochist and worked on a 100% mobile compatible code please just end my suffering ty

Lol thanks, guys!!

i posted a wip just so people know i have one of my feet on the ground (the other's in hell) for the rp
the entire thing so far should be mobile compatible??? even the invisible scrollbar thing :^)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Effervescent
Not going to lie, kudos for making it all mobile friendly!! I was just thinking about how coding here looks great on a desktop but not so hot via mobile.

i posted a wip just so people know i have one of my feet on the ground (the other's in hell) for the rp
the entire thing so far should be mobile compatible??? even the invisible scrollbar thing :^)

Ugh. You're my hero XD I've been trying to figure out mobile compatibility for months now with no luck >_<

Yeah - it's the width I have the trouble with, because when it was right for mobile, it looked like crap on PC XD

I finally have a few days off from work so my guy will be up before Saturday night.

Reactions: Effervescent
COME ON AND SLAM

AND WELCOME TO THE JAM

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
Got some time to kill since it's night so I managed to finish my character. I hope you like him! ^^

I hate to do this, but my idea for my guy isn't working out right so I will have to gracefully bow out of this. Good luck though.

• Thank You
Well damn I didn't get notifs for any of this xD

I'll take a look at the CS' here in a minute and update everything! First post should be out at the beginning of the week.

• Hit Me in My FEELS
Reactions: Nemopedia
Status
Not open for further replies.