Not open for further replies.

rissa

the clairvoyant pterodactyl
Original poster
VENGEANCE
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
THE SILVER HEART CIRCLE​
Darkness spreads across the fifty states as the formidable wizarding terror group, The Red Serpents, escalate their attacks on wizarding and No-Maj communities. While MACUSA waits idly, The Silver Heart Circle has reopened it's secret doors to help save our beloved nation, ourselves, and the ones we love.​
IC | OOC | RP INFO | CS

Welcome to the OOC of the Silver Heart Circle!​

Last edited:
  • Wicked
Reactions: Nemopedia
If this is accepting (Don't know if you already have peeps for this) I would love to join. I have a busy week this week with work and school but I will get my character up around this weekend.

Reactions: rissa
If this is accepting (Don't know if you already have peeps for this) I would love to join. I have a busy week this week with work and school but I will get my character up around this weekend.

Just opened up actually! The thread is still being built so no worries, post when you can in the CS Thread.

Just opened up actually! The thread is still being built so no worries, post when you can in the CS Thread.
Oh then cool XD and I will tag people to see if they would like this tomorrow night after work^^.

hypehypehypehypehype

Rip long spot for stuff

Last edited:
me rn: debating making a pottermore account specifically so i don't have to go through deciding nico's shit

couldn't help it and wound up doing my own too.
bat patronus, slytherin and horned serpent, with an acacia phoenix core wand.
i'm a finicky bastard.

• Love
@monopoisoner
I can't wait to see Nico!! I need that weeb in my life. //def time for bed tho. G'night!!

@Lulunopia
Sorry lovebug xD I copiednpasted the @'s from my post and forgot to check the rest of the thread. I remembered you before I fell asleep tho, lol.

• Wicked
he will def weeb at everyone about potions with flowering plants
pls don't mind his constant presence in the greenhouse

a question:
how old should they be around?

I think she said at least 18+, but she preferred 21+? That may have changed tho.

he will def weeb at everyone about potions with flowering plants
pls don't mind his constant presence in the greenhouse

a question:
how old should they be around?
Like @Red Thunder said, 18 or older. Mainly to clarify that we've graduated from Ilvermorny and that our charcters have a lil bit of real world experience.

• Wicked
gotcha. I've been throwing around the idea of nico working in a sort of magic hub like diagon alley but on a smaller scale. like it's just three friends who turned an inherited estate into a work space where they're able to showcase their craft.

I love this! Can I come play as well? ^^

I'm work
gotcha. I've been throwing around the idea of nico working in a sort of magic hub like diagon alley but on a smaller scale. like it's just three friends who turned an inherited estate into a work space where they're able to showcase their craft.

I'm working on the american version of diagon alley so this works perf. It's going to be twice as large and actually a bit more influenced by no-maj's. (Like "art galleries and possibly even old timey movie theaters")

I love this! Can I come play as well? ^^
8D sure! The links are in the first post. Make sure to read everything (there's more to come so don't set anything in stone) and post yer character in the CS thread!

• Hit Me in My FEELS
I'm working on the american version of diagon alley so this works perf. It's going to be twice as large and actually a bit more influenced by no-maj's. (Like "art galleries and possibly even old timey movie theaters")

oooh i can imagine the estate nico's at within that space, with the ballroom area at his "house" doubling as some sort of silly pretentious magic resto run by his friend LOL
makes me think of a small art village where the businesses have their own spaces, but are close enough to know each other on a personal level

edit: before i forget, are we allowed to gussy up the cs? :'D

oooh i can imagine the estate nico's at within that space, with the ballroom area at his "house" doubling as some sort of silly pretentious magic resto run by his friend LOL
makes me think of a small art village where the businesses have their own spaces, but are close enough to know each other on a personal level

edit: before i forget, are we allowed to gussy up the cs? :'D
Of course you can c:

And lol that sounds so much fun. I have a few wizarding villages in mind, plus we can all worldbuild together if anyone has some chill ideas.

• Hit Me in My FEELS
Status
Not open for further replies.