The Silver Heart Circle - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lulunopia
So after spending three hours working on Cal (and not finishing), I went to stalk the other characters and we nearly made the same character oh my goodddd noooo.

@Lulunopia
So after spending three hours working on Cal (and not finishing), I went to stalk the other characters and we nearly made the same character oh my goodddd noooo.
That has actually happened to me before! it's the worst.

That has actually happened to me before! it's the worst.
As I was reading it a piece of me died because I really don't want to rewrite Cal. x'D
I literally texted Lulu screeching over it.

As I was reading it a piece of me died because I really don't want to rewrite Cal. x'D
I literally texted Lulu screeching over it.
You'er still screeching Mysty. I'll change Ferrous around so our character's are similar.

You'er still screeching Mysty. I'll change Ferrous around so our character's are similar.
by being my friend, you have to deal with me and my screeching. It was in the fine print of the contract. <33

• Love
Reactions: Lulunopia
hurp so cs is again shoved to the backburner because shortly after my test my dad wound up in the hospital Dx

hurp so cs is again shoved to the backburner because shortly after my test my dad wound up in the hospital Dx
So sorry to hear that, mono!

Whoo :) New faces to RP with ! Looking forward to starting !

Dun worry bout the cs Mono, finish whenever you can! I hope your dad feels better soon :I

• Hit Me in My FEELS
Reactions: Nemopedia
I'll finish my character by tonight. ^^

Reactions: rissa
We have to wait until five posts in to make a second character, right?

Could I possibly jump in on this? I'm always interested in something like this. xD

-wheeze- I am finally done with my character. ;w;

Reactions: rissa
Status
Not open for further replies.