The Silver Heart Circle - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE #1
Characters have been accepted and are as followed:

Before I begin, there are a few changes that I require. @SpaceCowboyEin, @Mysty, @Lulunopia all need to edit their character's wands. I asked Effer to change hers as well. Beauvais wands are always made of mayhaw wood. A side note; mono's character isn't finished as of yet, I know, but I've seen the rest of the CS. I'm in the process of doing 340953046 things and it's easier this way.

Now that that's out of the way; welcome. I should have the IC thread and first post up within the next couple of days. Are yall hype?
Cause I'm pretty hyped.

UPDATE #1
Characters have been accepted and are as followed:

Before I begin, there are a few changes that I require. @SpaceCowboyEin, @Mysty, @Lulunopia all need to edit their character's wands. I asked Effer to change hers as well. Beauvais wands are always made of mayhaw wood. A side note; mono's character isn't finished as of yet, I know, but I've seen the rest of the CS. I'm in the process of doing 340953046 things and it's easier this way.

Now that that's out of the way; welcome. I should have the IC thread and first post up within the next couple of days. Are yall hype?
Cause I'm pretty hyped.
I'm hella hyped. I don't see enough American wizards and that severely upsets me. xD

Also, I fixed my wand, I think? I'm not familiar with American wand lore. But his wand is Hawthorn, rougarou hair core, 9 3/4" in length, rigid flexibility.

Reactions: rissa
I'm hella hyped. I don't see enough American wizards and that severely upsets me. xD

Also, I fixed my wand, I think? I'm not familiar with American wand lore. But his wand is Hawthorn, rougarou hair core, 9 3/4" in length, rigid flexibility.

I know! I can't wait until the new movie comes out in November!!!!

And read this post. If you want the rougarou core, you'll need to change your wand wood.

• Hit Me in My FEELS
Reactions: Nemopedia
I know! I can't wait until the new movie comes out in November!!!!

And read this post. If you want the rougarou core, you'll need to change your wand wood.

Ughhhhh. Where did the time go? Miss Fyre, might I beg a favor? I should have Matthew's profile done tomorrow. x.x; I thought I'd have an easy week at work, but instead it was the full blown 12hr days and stupidness. D: I wanna sink my teeth in and finish, but I'm loopy tired right now.

Ughhhhh. Where did the time go? Miss Fyre, might I beg a favor? I should have Matthew's profile done tomorrow. x.x; I thought I'd have an easy week at work, but instead it was the full blown 12hr days and stupidness. D: I wanna sink my teeth in and finish, but I'm loopy tired right now.
<33333333333333333333333 I told Mayhem I was gunna give you an extension, I dunno if she told ya. If you can finish it by tomorrow night, (when I'll hopefully be finished with the first post) then everything's a-okay friendo.

<33333333333333333333333 I told Mayhem I was gunna give you an extension, I dunno if she told ya. If you can finish it by tomorrow night, (when I'll hopefully be finished with the first post) then everything's a-okay friendo.

Ohhhhh thank you!! It's been such a long freaking week, I've gotten home most nights and just passed out. x.x; Matthew is all up in my head, just gotta spill him out in some massive blurb and go from there. xD Thanks again!

Reactions: rissa
Ohhhhh thank you!! It's been such a long freaking week, I've gotten home most nights and just passed out. x.x; Matthew is all up in my head, just gotta spill him out in some massive blurb and go from there. xD Thanks again!
No problem!! Whenever I hang cabinets I come home and crash too. Thankfully it's only parttime though!

And pffftt I need a cowboy with whiskey colored eyes in my life. Just lemme know whenever his CS is done so I can add ya to the list.

No problem!! Whenever I hang cabinets I come home and crash too. Thankfully it's only parttime though!

And pffftt I need a cowboy with whiskey colored eyes in my life. Just lemme know whenever his CS is done so I can add ya to the list.
Oh man that sounds brutal though. This is my first job in the costume department on a show, so the 12 hour days plus 1.5-2hrs of driving five days a week have really beaten me up. Plus I have a boss who is apeshit crazy. >x> Bleh. I'm over it, but at the same time, the experience will get me better jobs down the line. xD

< 3333 I hope you like him when he's done. Matt is a solid bit of All-American with a heaping dose of magic to give him some interesting edges. His family, basically, wrangles 'dangerous magic creature'. xD PFF.

Oh man that sounds brutal though. This is my first job in the costume department on a show, so the 12 hour days plus 1.5-2hrs of driving five days a week have really beaten me up. Plus I have a boss who is apeshit crazy. >x> Bleh. I'm over it, but at the same time, the experience will get me better jobs down the line. xD

< 3333 I hope you like him when he's done. Matt is a solid bit of All-American with a heaping dose of magic to give him some interesting edges. His family, basically, wrangles 'dangerous magic creature'. xD PFF.

God, that commute sounds like it sucks. And, well, the ape shit crazy boss too. xD I hope they pay you well, lol. But in all seriousness, don't let em burn ya out! Gotta have that 'you-time' to recharge.

And omfg I already love him. Mat and Jonathon (Doctor Jax's character) will defffffinitely get along. 8) I can't wait to see all the character interactions. Got me hyyyyyped.

This is my first job in the costume department on a show,
Duuuude! I got my bachelor's in theatre. Costume folks are massively under appreciated. Good for you, tho, Kath! Costumers are awesome people.

Time to take a break from cosplay construction and work on this profile! 8D

God, that commute sounds like it sucks. And, well, the ape shit crazy boss too. xD I hope they pay you well, lol. But in all seriousness, don't let em burn ya out! Gotta have that 'you-time' to recharge.

And omfg I already love him. Mat and Jonathon (Doctor Jax's character) will defffffinitely get along. 8) I can't wait to see all the character interactions. Got me hyyyyyped.
Duuuude! I got my bachelor's in theatre. Costume folks are massively under appreciated. Good for you, tho, Kath! Costumers are awesome people.
I've gotten used to the commute, but the traffic in LA makes it seem twice as long. And my car hates it. xD Eh, I'm being paid more now than I was at Nordstrom, so my bills are manageable for once! 8D We'll see, I'm pretty tired of how I'm treated, but I might have a way out into another job soon...

O: Omgosh, yay! I'll have to go peek at Jonathan. xD Matt's a good guy and his family is like the rugged American equivalent of the Weasley's. x3x I'm pumped with the idea of this being completely US located. < 3

Whoooaaaa that's fantastic! Theatre peeps get all the props. LOL I'm trying! Costumers are suuuuuper unappreciated, I agree, and the hours are insane. I'm working to be on set as a costumer for movies, then later on become a designer.

Slowly going through my rp stuff and trying to catch up Dx I need to write one more post on another site before I can fully commit to the CS again, but hopefully my dad should be out of the hospital sometime next week.

?? what part of it... cause the only coding I really have is the font ?

OH that was weird XD It generated a background 0_0 Try it now!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: U.N. 0W3N
Status
Not open for further replies.