The Silver Heart Circle - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wait, let me read the American wandlore. I'm just now noticing that, sorry. ^^'

I won't be active until Monday. So sorry but, I'm moving at the moment. ^^

I'm actually going to recant my initial interest, as I don't think I'll have the time for this particular one. My apologies, as I was quite interested!

• Thank You
Reactions: rissa
i'm exhausted but im also a masochist and worked on a 100% mobile compatible code please just end my suffering ty

Lol thanks, guys!!

i posted a wip just so people know i have one of my feet on the ground (the other's in hell) for the rp
the entire thing so far should be mobile compatible??? even the invisible scrollbar thing :^)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Effervescent
Not going to lie, kudos for making it all mobile friendly!! I was just thinking about how coding here looks great on a desktop but not so hot via mobile.

i posted a wip just so people know i have one of my feet on the ground (the other's in hell) for the rp
the entire thing so far should be mobile compatible??? even the invisible scrollbar thing :^)

Ugh. You're my hero XD I've been trying to figure out mobile compatibility for months now with no luck >_<

Yeah - it's the width I have the trouble with, because when it was right for mobile, it looked like crap on PC XD

I finally have a few days off from work so my guy will be up before Saturday night.

Reactions: Effervescent
COME ON AND SLAM

AND WELCOME TO THE JAM

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
Got some time to kill since it's night so I managed to finish my character. I hope you like him! ^^

I hate to do this, but my idea for my guy isn't working out right so I will have to gracefully bow out of this. Good luck though.

• Thank You
Well damn I didn't get notifs for any of this xD

I'll take a look at the CS' here in a minute and update everything! First post should be out at the beginning of the week.

• Hit Me in My FEELS
Reactions: Nemopedia
Status
Not open for further replies.