• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
D

(Dis)Aster

Original poster
This role play will be based off of the manga/Netflix series of the same name.
Rules:
1. All Iwaku Rules Apply.
2. Multiple characters are allowed, but to start, only one of your characters may be a Sin.
3. I would like the genders to stay relatively even.
4. Pretty much everyone outside of six of the Sins will be human with a very few exceptions, which you must ask/explain to me ahead of time.

Positions:

The Sins:
Wrath (Dragon Sin) "Captain" [Demon] - Taken

Strength, Speed, Master Combatant
Full counter Ability – This ability enables the Sin to reflect all attacks back at the opponent, thus making their power equivalent to that of the enemy.
Hellblaze – It's a mysterious ability that makes the Sin release black flames capable of nullifying even the regeneration of immortal enemies.

Envy (Serpent Sin) [Giant] - Claimed
Being from the Giant Clan, and being of enormous size, this Sin has immense powers and abilities such as superhuman strength that rivals that of the Captain. Although this Sin is extremely agile and fast, their huge body frame gets in their way, but their speed increases exponentially whenever they are reduced to the size of a human. Their body can withstand multiple mortal blows, having the ability to carry on despite being pierced through thighs and shoulders.

Greed (Fox Sin) 'The Undead" [Immortal] - Taken
Speed, Strength
Snatch - It's a magical ability that enables the Sin to rob people of their physical abilities and objects, thereby weakening them significantly. They can even steal their body parts with this ability.
Immortality – This Sin cannot be killed as this ability helps them to regenerate lost organs, wounds, limbs and can even revive them from complete incineration and decapitation.

Sloth (Grizzly/Bear Sin) [Fairy] - Taken
Levitation - Being from the Fairy realm, this Sin has the mystical ability of levitation and can move quickly through the air, thereby evading enemy attacks.
Transformation – This ability helps this Sin in altering their physical appearance, including their clothes. It requires a tremendous amount of concentration to implement and often leaves the Sin very exhausted.
Disaster – This gives the Sin complete control over matter at the molecular level. So, for instance they can change a harmless substance into a lethal toxin and a minor scratch into a deadly wound.

Lust (Goat Sin) [Doll] - Taken
Transformation – This Sin can alter their skin color and the color and length of their hair any way they desire.
Invasion – Enables the Sin to trap his enemies inside their own memories and allows him to read through their memories and thoughts.
Rewrite -- Allows the Sin to read through the enemy's memories and rewrite them for a period of time.

Immortality – Due to this Sin's race, they are perceived as an immortal since they can survive such events as decapitation and a sword being pierced clean through their chest.

Gluttony (Boar Sin) - Taken
Titled the best and most powerful magician in Britannia.
Teleportation – This ability enables the Sin to teleport herself and/or large groups of people to highly precise locations in an instant. They can also do object transition, a kind of teleportation technique which allows the Sin to summon different objects like weapons and clothes to their allies.
Perfect cube – A spell that covers a specified area and reflects every attack back on the enemy regardless of the strength.
Location – Another magical power, this one helps the Sin in determining the exact location of a person or an item. Absolute cancel – Using this ability, the Sin can simply place her hands on a spell and completely eliminate it from existence. However, they can't use this technique on very powerful magic. The best they can do in that case is temporarily suspend the spell.
Magic cancel – This technique enables the Sin to cancel any particular magic spell cast on a person. However, when they do so it also cancels the effects of at least one of their own spells.
Power amplifier – Another kind of spell, it allows the Sin to significantly increase the magical abilities of their allies, thereby making them extremely powerful.

Pride (Lion Sin) [Human] - Taken
Sunshine – This inherent ability makes the Sin emit so much light from their body that it can easily burn and melt away their opponents.
Radiance - While the Sin is in Sunshine state, the very energy radiating off of their body is hot enough to reduce anything around them into ashes. Merely hitting them or getting close to them while at this state if not properly prepared could kill an individual.

Holy Knights:
Kaine Solus ( @Sasha Bliss )
Sigrid @PlainJoe

Elizabeth Character: Adoptable
---~---
Character Sheets:
Sins
Name:

Position:
___ Sin of ____

Race:
Check the description above if you don't know.

Powers/Special Abilities:
Please use the ones specified above for the Sin you've chosen.

Appearance:
Description and/or Anime picture.

Bio:
Optional/To Be Revealed.

Sin Committed:
The sin you committed to become one/To Be Revealed.

---~---

Holy Knights
Name:

Position:
Holy Knight

Race:
Human

Based in one element or "theme".

Appearance:
''

Bio:
''

Optional.
---~---
***These are just what I need on your sheets. Yours can be arranged in any order you like with as much more added as you'd like to add.***

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a that just came to me, is there a specific reason why the dragon sin hasn't been revealed?

Ok, So I have been off for a long while, and just recently came back. So I'd like to retake the lust sin? If that's ok with you. I'll be on a lot more now

I see pride open, I'd like to take it if that's okay. I will have a character sheet up tomorrow the latest.

The gm is currently busy with some personal matters from what I can tell, you could probably just do the Cs if you want since no one has taken or claimed those spots.

Layth: The Lion's Sin [Pride]
2qkuoea.jpg

Name
Layth

Position
Lion, Sin of Pride

Race
Human

Powers / Special Abilities
  • Sunshine – Layth's ability is a double edged sword, at midnight he is by far the weakest out all of the sins. Though, as the sun begins to rise his power also grows peaking at noon. Once he hits that magical hour his power is astronomical, becoming the strongest out of any of the sins. Power, speed, durability and agility are all effected making for a very fearsome foe when the sun is out.
  • Midnight – Not so much a special ability, but rather a glaring weakness, when the sun is not visible in the sky his power wanes until he is a normal human strength at midnight. Layth has taken exceptional care of his body, and as a result is naturally strong and fast... But only to the extent of a normal human being.
  • Youth – After years of absorbing the sun's rays, Layth's body has steadily become efficient at it. So much so that his youth is still intact in spite of being 45.
  • Stock – Layth has figured out a way to store a good amount of the sun's energy in his crimson gauntlet. If needed he can tap into that gauntlet's power at night for a temporary boost... Even then, it is very limited. He can only hold three charges, he can use those charges to boost only one attribute at a time. Strength, Durability or Speed.
a0h306.jpg

[Layth while at peak strength during Sunshine.]​
  • Radiance – While Layth is in his Sunshine state, the very energy radiating off of his body is hot enough to reduce anything around him into ashes. Merely hitting him or getting close to him while at this state if not properly prepared could kill an individual.

Appearance
KDashFace3.png

Thanks to the Sun's rays and Layth's body able to properly filter him and absorb them efficiently Layth appears to be in his early twenties. Even outside of Sunshine mode, Layth maintains his youthful appearance. His attire is simple, a black leather jacket with nothing underneath, black leather pants and a pair of boots. Upon his neck is a necklace, a gift from a special someone in his past.

This hair is ivory, eyes a deep teal, they turn a brilliant amber when in peak Sunshine mode. Overall his appearance bears resemblance to Jax's often leading to the two being confused as brothers, something Layth dislikes.

Bio

Layth keeps his past to himself, but what is known is his relation to the other sins all having been on the same team at one point. He also held the rank of Captain, in the kingdom's military. All else will be revealed through story.

Sin

Layth was a former captain of the kingdom, due to a grave miscall on his part he was branded with the mark of the Lion, Sin of Pride. What had actually happened will be revealed in time.

Reactions: Stormi
Name: Equinox Rolette
Position: Sin of Lust
Race: Doll
Powers/Special Abilities: ( If a Sin, use the powers I have placed in your Sin's description )
Appearance:
e621f08735dd147d020e60221a5e7040.jpg

Bio: WIP
Sin Comitted: ( Son's onky, Optional; Can be revealed through roleplay)

It's a WIP, just put it in so I'll have a basis

I rescind my application for the sin of envy, and will be replacing it with a holy knight entry instead.

On a totally unrelated note, it's very difficult to find pictures of giants...

Holy Knight
SIGRID
aab6cf218b74b3ac2c52fc9280726835-sample.jpg

Race:
Human

●Deflect: A power resembling that of the Sin of Wrath's. However, it can function against both physical and magical attacks. That said, however, it also features its own set of drawbacks. Like Full Counter, it is defensive in nature, and cannot be used if the aggressor gives the user no time to react to the attack. Deflect also does not 'reflect' attacks like Full Counter. Instead, it meets the opposing attack with a similarly strong, or slightly stronger, force to counteract against the attack, completely nullifying it. The user, however, must make a conscious move against the oncoming attack (i.e. a shield bash, a swing of a spear) to allow the power to work as well.

Appearance:
Sigrid is silver-haired woman who is clad in plain steel armor for most of her appearances in public. She wears her hair in a short but feminine cut, and bears golden eyes. She measures up at around 5'11" without her armor. Underneath the steel plate she wears, she is quite muscular and sculpted, and the way she wields her giant spear and shield with ease can attest to that they are not for show.

Bio:
Sigrid has been described as the epitome of knighthood, a chivalrous protector of the weak and a woman of a good heart. She is, however, also described as 'grumpy', 'humorless', and 'uptight'. She declares herself married to her job and takes her taskings very seriously, smiling rarely. She provides the straight man role in most of her team-ups, almost to a comical extent. She vehemently goes against her orders to oppress the people, and, more often than not, has disobeyed instructions where ever possible. This was, after all, not why she signed on as a knight.

Sigrid was but a fledgeling trainee knight in her teens when the Seven Sins were accused of treason, and subsequently branded as wanted criminals. She personally witnessed the carnage that the Sins wrought upon the attacking force when she and a handful of other knights rushed to the castle the Sins were said to be defending as reinforcements. They arrived too late, and to this day, Sigrid still wonders if they could even have had made a difference, considering how any of the Holy Knights were slain in the battle. Nonetheless, ever since then, Sigrid trained dutifully for a day that she would meet the Sins herself. She was later granted the title of Holy Knight herself in her mid-twenties, and by then, she had already made a bit of a name for herself as a knight of renown. Due to her attitude, however, she sees herself straddled with the low rank of Emerald, despite being clearly skilled and strong enough to pit herself against a Platinum Holy Knight.

She now does her own investigations on the Seven Sins' locations on her free time. She believes she can ascertain the truth behind the event 10 years ago, and just how sincere the Sins were, if she can talk things over with them. Having met a few of them in her time as a trainee, she doubts that they are as cruel as the legends say.

Sigrid has family in the plains, who own a sizable farm, and has 4 siblings in total. She is rather close to them, and occasionally visits or writes to them when she has time. Three of her siblings help out with the farm with her parents, while one is away as a merchant. Sigrid is the oldest amongst the five.​

Reactions: Sanctus
Alright! I am back in action and pleased to see what has happened in my absence!

So Envy is back open, pride and lust are now claimed, and we have a new holy knight!

@Sasha Bliss. The Dragon Sin of Wrath will be my character and will be revealed through the roleplay, and introduced in the first post which I will be working on getting up shortly.

Layth: The Lion's Sin [Pride]
2qkuoea.jpg

Name
Layth

Position
Lion, Sin of Pride

Race
Human

Powers / Special Abilities
  • Sunshine – Layth's ability is a double edged sword, at midnight he is by far the weakest out all of the sins. Though, as the sun begins to rise his power also grows peaking at noon. Once he hits that magical hour his power is astronomical, becoming the strongest out of any of the sins. Power, speed, durability and agility are all effected making for a very fearsome foe when the sun is out.
  • Midnight – Not so much a special ability, but rather a glaring weakness, when the sun is not visible in the sky his power wanes until he is a normal human strength at midnight. Layth has taken exceptional care of his body, and as a result is naturally strong and fast... But only to the extent of a normal human being.
  • Youth – After years of absorbing the sun's rays, Layth's body has steadily become efficient at it. So much so that his youth is still intact in spite of being 45.
  • Stock – Layth has figured out a way to store a good amount of the sun's energy in his crimson gauntlet. If needed he can tap into that gauntlet's power at night for a temporary boost... Even then, it is very limited. He can only hold three charges, he can use those charges to boost only one attribute at a time. Strength, Durability or Speed.
a0h306.jpg

[Layth while at peak strength during Sunshine.]​
  • Radiance – While Layth is in his Sunshine state, the very energy radiating off of his body is hot enough to reduce anything around him into ashes. Merely hitting him or getting close to him while at this state if not properly prepared could kill an individual.
Appearance
KDashFace3.png

Thanks to the Sun's rays and Layth's body able to properly filter him and absorb them efficiently Layth appears to be in his early twenties. Even outside of Sunshine mode, Layth maintains his youthful appearance. His attire is simple, a black leather jacket with nothing underneath, black leather pants and a pair of boots. Upon his neck is a necklace, a gift from a special someone in his past.

This hair is ivory, eyes a deep teal, they turn a brilliant amber when in peak Sunshine mode. Overall his appearance bears resemblance to Jax's often leading to the two being confused as brothers, something Layth dislikes.

Bio

Layth keeps his past to himself, but what is known is his relation to the other sins all having been on the same team at one point. He also held the rank of Captain, in the kingdom's military. All else will be revealed through story.

Sin

Layth was a former captain of the kingdom, due to a grave miscall on his part he was branded with the mark of the Lion, Sin of Pride. What had actually happened will be revealed in time.
I really like him, but are these all powers from the series that I've missed? I don't know much about pride yet x.x

Holy Knight
SIGRID
View attachment 132656

Race:
Human

●Deflect: A power resembling that of the Sin of Wrath's. However, it can function against both physical and magical attacks. That said, however, it also features its own set of drawbacks. Like Full Counter, it is defensive in nature, and cannot be used if the aggressor gives the user no time to react to the attack. Deflect also does not 'reflect' attacks like Full Counter. Instead, it meets the opposing attack with a similarly strong, or slightly stronger, force to counteract against the attack, completely nullifying it. The user, however, must make a conscious move against the oncoming attack (i.e. a shield bash, a swing of a spear) to allow the power to work as well.

Appearance:
Sigrid is silver-haired woman who is clad in plain steel armor for most of her appearances in public. She wears her hair in a short but feminine cut, and bears golden eyes. She measures up at around 5'11" without her armor. Underneath the steel plate she wears, she is quite muscular and sculpted, and the way she wields her giant spear and shield with ease can attest to that they are not for show.

Bio:
Sigrid has been described as the epitome of knighthood, a chivalrous protector of the weak and a woman of a good heart. She is, however, also described as 'grumpy', 'humorless', and 'uptight'. She declares herself married to her job and takes her taskings very seriously, smiling rarely. She provides the straight man role in most of her team-ups, almost to a comical extent. She vehemently goes against her orders to oppress the people, and, more often than not, has disobeyed instructions where ever possible. This was, after all, not why she signed on as a knight.

Sigrid was but a fledgeling trainee knight in her teens when the Seven Sins were accused of treason, and subsequently branded as wanted criminals. She personally witnessed the carnage that the Sins wrought upon the attacking force when she and a handful of other knights rushed to the castle the Sins were said to be defending as reinforcements. They arrived too late, and to this day, Sigrid still wonders if they could even have had made a difference, considering how any of the Holy Knights were slain in the battle. Nonetheless, ever since then, Sigrid trained dutifully for a day that she would meet the Sins herself. She was later granted the title of Holy Knight herself in her mid-twenties, and by then, she had already made a bit of a name for herself as a knight of renown. Due to her attitude, however, she sees herself straddled with the low rank of Emerald, despite being clearly skilled and strong enough to pit herself against a Platinum Holy Knight.

She now does her own investigations on the Seven Sins' locations on her free time. She believes she can ascertain the truth behind the event 10 years ago, and just how sincere the Sins were, if she can talk things over with them. Having met a few of them in her time as a trainee, she doubts that they are as cruel as the legends say.

Sigrid has family in the plains, who own a sizable farm, and has 4 siblings in total. She is rather close to them, and occasionally visits or writes to them when she has time. Three of her siblings help out with the farm with her parents, while one is away as a merchant. Sigrid is the oldest amongst the five.​
I don't even care that she's not based in an element, I love her and I'm keeping her.

• Love
Reactions: PlainJoe
@Kiki

Alright so sunshine, midnight and radiance are both actual in the series. Youth and stock are not admittedly.

Youth is purely for cosmetic appearance, I wanted Layth to remain young in appearance. Though, since he is the only human in the bunch that would be difficult without good reason. I decided that what if his body was so good at absorbing energy it dramatically slowed his aging process.

Stock, is purely so he's not completely useless at night, should a night fight arises.

Even with stock he is very limited to what a normal human can do. Once he uses those three charges he is essentially screwed and would have to rely on his team to not die.

Though if you are not cool with the changes let me know, I can remove them

[bg=#010101] [bg=#48C9B0] [bg=#061EB5] [bg=#D2D7FA]

"Humanity is . . . A new development."

eb759769075d113ab83cf65cc851a53c.jpg

Name: Equinox Roulette

Species: Doll

Alignment: Neutral

Sin Info
[bg=#ABEBC6][/bg][bg=#ABEBC6][/bg][bg=#ABEBC6]
Sin Position:
The Sin of Lust

Equipment:
Herritt: Equinox's Sacred Treasure; Herritt, is a twin bow made out of energy that can be summoned when he needs it. It draws out the capacity and works in conjunction with his ability, Invasion.

Balors Magical Eye: He has been "loaded" with Balors Magical Eye, allowing him to see the overall power level or the magic, strength and spirit levels of an individual. As well as Souls and Magic.

Enchanted Armor: And Armor he has that suppresses energy, and enhances his strength.

Powers:
Doll Physiology: Due to being a Doll, he can not die. Like, at all. He doesn't feel emotion or Pain, and is Immortal by any means. As well as being blessed with intense physical power.

Transformation: Basically shape-shifting, he can change his physical appearance.

Invasion: A power that allows Gowther to entrap his opponents within their own memories. It also grants him the ability to read the thoughts and memories of others.

Rewrite: Allows the Sin to read through the enemy's memories and rewrite them for a period of time.

[/bg]

[/bg]

[/bg]

[/bg]

[/bg]