• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
D

(Dis)Aster

Original poster
This role play will be based off of the manga/Netflix series of the same name.
Rules:
1. All Iwaku Rules Apply.
2. Multiple characters are allowed, but to start, only one of your characters may be a Sin.
3. I would like the genders to stay relatively even.
4. Pretty much everyone outside of six of the Sins will be human with a very few exceptions, which you must ask/explain to me ahead of time.

Positions:

The Sins:
Wrath (Dragon Sin) "Captain" [Demon] - Taken

Strength, Speed, Master Combatant
Full counter Ability – This ability enables the Sin to reflect all attacks back at the opponent, thus making their power equivalent to that of the enemy.
Hellblaze – It's a mysterious ability that makes the Sin release black flames capable of nullifying even the regeneration of immortal enemies.

Envy (Serpent Sin) [Giant] - Claimed
Being from the Giant Clan, and being of enormous size, this Sin has immense powers and abilities such as superhuman strength that rivals that of the Captain. Although this Sin is extremely agile and fast, their huge body frame gets in their way, but their speed increases exponentially whenever they are reduced to the size of a human. Their body can withstand multiple mortal blows, having the ability to carry on despite being pierced through thighs and shoulders.

Greed (Fox Sin) 'The Undead" [Immortal] - Taken
Speed, Strength
Snatch - It's a magical ability that enables the Sin to rob people of their physical abilities and objects, thereby weakening them significantly. They can even steal their body parts with this ability.
Immortality – This Sin cannot be killed as this ability helps them to regenerate lost organs, wounds, limbs and can even revive them from complete incineration and decapitation.

Sloth (Grizzly/Bear Sin) [Fairy] - Taken
Levitation - Being from the Fairy realm, this Sin has the mystical ability of levitation and can move quickly through the air, thereby evading enemy attacks.
Transformation – This ability helps this Sin in altering their physical appearance, including their clothes. It requires a tremendous amount of concentration to implement and often leaves the Sin very exhausted.
Disaster – This gives the Sin complete control over matter at the molecular level. So, for instance they can change a harmless substance into a lethal toxin and a minor scratch into a deadly wound.

Lust (Goat Sin) [Doll] - Taken
Transformation – This Sin can alter their skin color and the color and length of their hair any way they desire.
Invasion – Enables the Sin to trap his enemies inside their own memories and allows him to read through their memories and thoughts.
Rewrite -- Allows the Sin to read through the enemy's memories and rewrite them for a period of time.

Immortality – Due to this Sin's race, they are perceived as an immortal since they can survive such events as decapitation and a sword being pierced clean through their chest.

Gluttony (Boar Sin) - Taken
Titled the best and most powerful magician in Britannia.
Teleportation – This ability enables the Sin to teleport herself and/or large groups of people to highly precise locations in an instant. They can also do object transition, a kind of teleportation technique which allows the Sin to summon different objects like weapons and clothes to their allies.
Perfect cube – A spell that covers a specified area and reflects every attack back on the enemy regardless of the strength.
Location – Another magical power, this one helps the Sin in determining the exact location of a person or an item. Absolute cancel – Using this ability, the Sin can simply place her hands on a spell and completely eliminate it from existence. However, they can't use this technique on very powerful magic. The best they can do in that case is temporarily suspend the spell.
Magic cancel – This technique enables the Sin to cancel any particular magic spell cast on a person. However, when they do so it also cancels the effects of at least one of their own spells.
Power amplifier – Another kind of spell, it allows the Sin to significantly increase the magical abilities of their allies, thereby making them extremely powerful.

Pride (Lion Sin) [Human] - Taken
Sunshine – This inherent ability makes the Sin emit so much light from their body that it can easily burn and melt away their opponents.
Radiance - While the Sin is in Sunshine state, the very energy radiating off of their body is hot enough to reduce anything around them into ashes. Merely hitting them or getting close to them while at this state if not properly prepared could kill an individual.

Holy Knights:
Kaine Solus ( @Sasha Bliss )
Sigrid @PlainJoe

Elizabeth Character: Adoptable
---~---
Character Sheets:
Sins
Name:

Position:
___ Sin of ____

Race:
Check the description above if you don't know.

Powers/Special Abilities:
Please use the ones specified above for the Sin you've chosen.

Appearance:
Description and/or Anime picture.

Bio:
Optional/To Be Revealed.

Sin Committed:
The sin you committed to become one/To Be Revealed.

---~---

Holy Knights
Name:

Position:
Holy Knight

Race:
Human

Based in one element or "theme".

Appearance:
''

Bio:
''

Optional.
---~---
***These are just what I need on your sheets. Yours can be arranged in any order you like with as much more added as you'd like to add.***

Last edited by a moderator:
I just hope I didn't mess up anywhere, woo woo

Name

Guinevere, or "Gwyn" for short

Position

Boar Sin of Gluttony

At least a hundred years old

Race

Unknown

Female

Powers / Special Abilities

• Teleportation – This ability enables the Sin to teleport herself and/or large groups of people to highly precise locations in an instant. They can also do object transition, a kind of teleportation technique which allows the Sin to summon different objects like weapons and clothes to their allies.​
  • Perfect cube – A spell that covers a specified area and reflects every attack back on the enemy regardless of the strength.​
  • Location – Another magical power, this one helps the Sin in determining the exact location of a person or an item.​
  • Absolute cancel – Using this ability, the Sin can simply place her hands on a spell and completely eliminate it from existence. However, they can't use this technique on very powerful magic. The best they can do in that case is temporarily suspend the spell.​
  • Magic cancel – This technique enables the Sin to cancel any particular magic spell cast on a person. However, when they do so it also cancels the effects of at least one of their own spells.​
  • Power amplifier – Another kind of spell, it allows the Sin to significantly increase the magical abilities of their allies, thereby making them extremely powerful.​

Appearance

Taking on the appearance of a young woman in her late teens to early twenties, Guinevere has long, purple hair, usually tied into a ponytail. She stands at 5'5, and the mark of her sin, the tattoo of the Boar, is located on her bare stomach.

She also bears a large scar on her back, and is more sensitive there compared to the rest of her body, never to heal, supposedly caused by a curse placed upon her earlier in her life.

Bio

Not much is known of Guinevere's earlier life, even to the rest of the Seven Deadly Sins, as she never spoke of it during their time together.

Essentially, to be revealed in the story.

Sin

It is known that she had committed a great crime in her earlier life that had caused her to be marked with the mark of gluttony, as it was related to the deadly sin, but what it was specifically is unknown at the moment.​

Last edited:
Name:
Kaine Solus
Position:
Holy Knight
Race:
Human

Ice Manipulation- Kaine has the magical ability to produce and manipulate ice at will. Which includes but isn't limited to pillars, spikes, weapons, walls, and even buildings if he tries.

Humidity- Kaine has the ability to also manipulate the water in the atmosphere, creating illusions, or draining the moisture from an area, or creating fog.

Appearance: Kaine stands at approximately at the height of 6'2, and weighs around 180 lbs. Blue hair tied into a small pony-tail letting his bangs hang slightly over one of his eyes.

Bio: Kaine was born on the road but an epidemic came and his parents died. Living alone he was taken in by a family who were passing by the town he was in. For the next part of his life he learned that he had two younger sisters when they made it to his new home in the capital. When he was 16 he was grateful for what his new family had done, he enlisted in the military and eventually was taken under as a holy knight apprentice. In due time he finally became a holy knight and could do what he wanted to, which was to protect his current family, so they didn't have to worry about their safety. He currently resides watching over the royal family.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Verite I probably should have explained a little better especially with there being some who haven't seen the show or read the manga. So I will edit the main post a bit, but I'll put this here as well. So while I'm letting everyone have a good bit of freedom with the characters, I am keeping the races the same first of all, granted for gluttony, that hasn't quite been revealed yet, so you could just put unknown. As for the powers/special abilities section, I have already listed them in the first post for each of the sins. And lastly, your Bio is fine, but you can leave it at much isn't known about her. The part about her sin would go in the sin section underneath. By sin, I meant the sin committed, not which one are you. I'll edit the first post and put up a sort of skeleton to go off of. Sorry for any misunderstandings~

@Verite I probably should have explained a little better especially with there being some who haven't seen the show or read the manga. So I will edit the main post a bit, but I'll put this here as well. So while I'm letting everyone have a good bit of freedom with the characters, I am keeping the races the same first of all, granted for gluttony, that hasn't quite been revealed yet, so you could just put unknown. As for the powers/special abilities section, I have already listed them in the first post for each of the sins. And lastly, your Bio is fine, but you can leave it at much isn't known about her. The part about her sin would go in the sin section underneath. By sin, I meant the sin committed, not which one are you. I'll edit the first post and put up a sort of skeleton to go off of. Sorry for any misunderstandings~
whew lad

A'ight, fixed. Sorry for the misunderstanding on my part as well lol

Sadly, I'm going to have to drop this. Just don't see myself giving this the time and dedication it'll need. I really need to start picking my rps carefully; with life and everything else going on now. Good luck though and sorry for holding a spot someone else really wants or probably wants.

Hey, I'm going to have to drop this rp. I have had something big come up in my life and I won't have much time even if I pushed to make a character. So sorry for wasting your time.

So all we need now is someone to play a on normal human to take the same role as Elizabeth right?

Update, I have edited the character sheet section to help with any misunderstandings. Please double check it and your character.

Alright, just wanted to post an update and get a head count since there's not been any recent activity..

1.) Who's still here? Please either comment, message me, or even just rate this post so I know you're still here and interested.~

2.) To those who have reserved slots and have yet to put anything up, you'll have until Monday to get a character sheet at least put up and started or your slot will be opened back up. (Unless you message me letting me know you can't before then, but are still interested, but there will be a cut-off at some point if inactivity continues too long.)

3.) I am still looking for a Co-GM, as I'm not 100% familiar with the series, and am usually not online on weekends and past a certain time weekdays.

4.) For those who have accepted sheets (If your "Claimed" has become "Taken" or your character is listed specifically on the original post) Please shoot me a message if there's anything I need to know, and let me know if there's a specific way you want to be brought in, and we'll try to work something out.

5.) Also, if anyone is willing to double up as the Elizabeth character or knows someone who might be interested, please let me know/refer them here. I will also give this until Monday. If I don't hear something, I will make the character, and if someone wants to adopt him/her as one of their characters, be my guest. That character is what we need to get started, and I don't want to wait too much longer for fear of too many losing interest.

6.) If your sheet hasn't been accepted yet and you've read all of the updates and have referred to the skeleton and still aren't sure why, feel free to ask.

Thanks everyone for your cooperation!~

Sadly I don't have anyone to take the character and I would take it but I already have two and it is hard for me to control more than 2 characters.

@Sasha Bliss I appreciate it, but I can do it, it being Monday after all. Editing will be done tomorrow according to how everyone has responded to the latest update, and I will hopefully get things rolling tomorrow if not Wednesday~

Reactions: Stormi
Alright, so I'm going to have to apologize for the delay. Some family matters that will push this until at least Monday~