D

(Dis)Aster

Original poster
This role play will be based off of the manga/Netflix series of the same name.
Rules:
1. All Iwaku Rules Apply.
2. Multiple characters are allowed, but to start, only one of your characters may be a Sin.
3. I would like the genders to stay relatively even.
4. Pretty much everyone outside of six of the Sins will be human with a very few exceptions, which you must ask/explain to me ahead of time.

Positions:

The Sins:
Wrath (Dragon Sin) "Captain" [Demon] - Taken

Strength, Speed, Master Combatant
Full counter Ability – This ability enables the Sin to reflect all attacks back at the opponent, thus making their power equivalent to that of the enemy.
Hellblaze – It's a mysterious ability that makes the Sin release black flames capable of nullifying even the regeneration of immortal enemies.

Envy (Serpent Sin) [Giant] - Claimed
Being from the Giant Clan, and being of enormous size, this Sin has immense powers and abilities such as superhuman strength that rivals that of the Captain. Although this Sin is extremely agile and fast, their huge body frame gets in their way, but their speed increases exponentially whenever they are reduced to the size of a human. Their body can withstand multiple mortal blows, having the ability to carry on despite being pierced through thighs and shoulders.

Greed (Fox Sin) 'The Undead" [Immortal] - Taken
Speed, Strength
Snatch - It's a magical ability that enables the Sin to rob people of their physical abilities and objects, thereby weakening them significantly. They can even steal their body parts with this ability.
Immortality – This Sin cannot be killed as this ability helps them to regenerate lost organs, wounds, limbs and can even revive them from complete incineration and decapitation.

Sloth (Grizzly/Bear Sin) [Fairy] - Taken
Levitation - Being from the Fairy realm, this Sin has the mystical ability of levitation and can move quickly through the air, thereby evading enemy attacks.
Transformation – This ability helps this Sin in altering their physical appearance, including their clothes. It requires a tremendous amount of concentration to implement and often leaves the Sin very exhausted.
Disaster – This gives the Sin complete control over matter at the molecular level. So, for instance they can change a harmless substance into a lethal toxin and a minor scratch into a deadly wound.

Lust (Goat Sin) [Doll] - Taken
Transformation – This Sin can alter their skin color and the color and length of their hair any way they desire.
Invasion – Enables the Sin to trap his enemies inside their own memories and allows him to read through their memories and thoughts.
Rewrite -- Allows the Sin to read through the enemy's memories and rewrite them for a period of time.

Immortality – Due to this Sin's race, they are perceived as an immortal since they can survive such events as decapitation and a sword being pierced clean through their chest.

Gluttony (Boar Sin) - Taken
Titled the best and most powerful magician in Britannia.
Teleportation – This ability enables the Sin to teleport herself and/or large groups of people to highly precise locations in an instant. They can also do object transition, a kind of teleportation technique which allows the Sin to summon different objects like weapons and clothes to their allies.
Perfect cube – A spell that covers a specified area and reflects every attack back on the enemy regardless of the strength.
Location – Another magical power, this one helps the Sin in determining the exact location of a person or an item. Absolute cancel – Using this ability, the Sin can simply place her hands on a spell and completely eliminate it from existence. However, they can't use this technique on very powerful magic. The best they can do in that case is temporarily suspend the spell.
Magic cancel – This technique enables the Sin to cancel any particular magic spell cast on a person. However, when they do so it also cancels the effects of at least one of their own spells.
Power amplifier – Another kind of spell, it allows the Sin to significantly increase the magical abilities of their allies, thereby making them extremely powerful.

Pride (Lion Sin) [Human] - Taken
Sunshine – This inherent ability makes the Sin emit so much light from their body that it can easily burn and melt away their opponents.
Radiance - While the Sin is in Sunshine state, the very energy radiating off of their body is hot enough to reduce anything around them into ashes. Merely hitting them or getting close to them while at this state if not properly prepared could kill an individual.

Holy Knights:
Kaine Solus ( @Sasha Bliss )
Sigrid @PlainJoe

Elizabeth Character: Adoptable
---~---
Character Sheets:
Sins
Name:

Position:
___ Sin of ____

Race:
Check the description above if you don't know.

Powers/Special Abilities:
Please use the ones specified above for the Sin you've chosen.

Appearance:
Description and/or Anime picture.

Bio:
Optional/To Be Revealed.

Sin Committed:
The sin you committed to become one/To Be Revealed.

---~---

Holy Knights
Name:

Position:
Holy Knight

Race:
Human

Based in one element or "theme".

Appearance:
''

Bio:
''

Optional.
---~---
***These are just what I need on your sheets. Yours can be arranged in any order you like with as much more added as you'd like to add.***

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooh can I reserve Sloth?

Ho-hum, I'll have to think about who to pick

Would the sins play the general same role as they do in the show, like for example, Gluttony being associated with Britannia and not being introduced until significantly later?

Oooh can I reserve Sloth?
You may ^^ I will mention though, that I will put a week limit on claims, after that, it will be up for grabs again if no progress is made~

Ho-hum, I'll have to think about who to pick

Would the sins play the general same role as they do in the show, like for example, Gluttony being associated with Britannia and not being introduced until significantly later?
Order of Sins will depend on order of people joining. As far as the Sin's roles, you are free to make up something entirely your own, use the exact ties associated with the series, or edit it to your liking~

• Useful
  • Thank You
Reactions: Verite and Justin
Alrighty then. For now I'll reserve Gluttony then

Name:
Kofuku
Position:
Fox Sin of Greed
Race:
Immortal
Speed, Strength, Snatch - It's a magical ability that enables the Sin to rob people of their physical abilities and objects, thereby weakening them significantly. They can even steal their body parts with this ability. Immortality – This Sin cannot be killed as this ability helps them to regenerate lost organs, wounds, limbs and can even revive them from complete incineration and decapitation.
Appearance: Kofuku is a girl at the approximate height of 5'7, weighing around 140 lbs. Golden colored eyes and short blonde hair. With a slight muscular, yet curvy build. Jacket she always wears.
Bio: Ever since Kofuku was a young child she's always been greedy, born into a somewhat suitable home, she would still often steal from the townsfolk in her town. She was often scolded, but she had a fun time. When she turned 19 there were rumors of an old artifact found in the mines. Going in she went to see it for herself. Finding it she took it when all the miner's were gone, and took it to her stash of stolen goods. The next day a ton of monsters attacked deep from the mine. People before her died, knowing it had something to do with the artifact she went to bring it back, but the pedestal she found it on wouldn't let her put it back. It was then the monsters found her and they attacked her. The artifact reacted to her blood, causing her to absorb it. This in turn caused an explosion. The explosion collapsed the mine taking the town with and all the monsters. When she awoke she was crushed among the rumble but somehow found the strength to continue, when she made it out she had plenty of broken bones, but she soon regenerated.

Present time, she resides in a town, where peoples's things often go missing. People think it's the work of trolls, others think imp, but no one knows it's the fox sin of greed. She of steals things like wallets, valuable jewelry and etc. However when she does show herself in town, she's usually covered from head to toe, even though they exaggerated her wanted poster a bit.

I'll be setting up my sheet as the other Sins would know my character~

You may ^^ I will mention though, that I will put a week limit on claims, after that, it will be up for grabs again if no progress is made~

Order of Sins will depend on order of people joining. As far as the Sin's roles, you are free to make up something entirely your own, use the exact ties associated with the series, or edit it to your liking~
Oh ok cool. Will get him up Sunday^^. Just to let you know. I know a bit about the series but not a lot... my little brother knows way more than me XD, but yeah. I do like the concept just never had time to watch it fully.

Reactions: (Dis)Aster
So if we're a sin, what position would we have?

@Kiki i had thought the Pride's inherent ability was to fluctuate in strength based on the time of the day? I assume this is following the original series anyway, since most of the abilities seem to match up to what i recall of the series.

@Kiki i had thought the Pride's inherent ability was to fluctuate in strength based on the time of the day? I assume this is following the original series anyway, since most of the abilities seem to match up to what i recall of the series.
I'll be honest with you, I've only seen the show, which hasn't introduced the character yet, but it said something about that on the wiki, I guess I forgot to add it, though :o
I will the next time I'm able to get on for more than a minute. Thanks for pointing that out!~

If ya dont mind, though, I'll be taking that Envy spot.

Lovely, She looks good so far! Just let me know whenever you change the bio~ :3
I just realized if we're picking up where the show left off does that mean I'm arrested XD?

I just realized if we're picking up where the show left off does that mean I'm arrested XD?
Starting where the show starts, with the Elizabeth character coming to the captain's tavern. Wherever you want your character to be and however you want your character to be found, is up to you. You're welcome to use the same situation as Ban if you'd like, just let me know~

Starting where the show starts, with the Elizabeth character coming to the captain's tavern. Wherever you want your character to be and however you want your character to be found, is up to you. You're welcome to use the same situation as Ban if you'd like, just let me know~
Oh okay lol I'll come up with something.

Reactions: (Dis)Aster