The Seven Deadly Sins - Chosen Hunters (OOC/Signup

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking him more a stealth person. With additional lesser skills to the side (which would include healing). But he'd be a good counsellor and a nice person to talk to.

Reactions: Kitsune
well its up to gladis and aka then I suppose.

Mhmm, this RP is different from the Fantasy and Medievalism I'm used to so I find it very interesting!

Merci, mon ami!

I was thinking him more a stealth person. With additional lesser skills to the side (which would include healing). But he'd be a good counsellor and a nice person to talk to.

I like the sound of that. o 3 o Especially since I'm not sure how well Bart fills that role. X,D

I spoke to Kit and she said it was fine. You're welcome to join, if you like. -w-

• Love
Reactions: Adaon ril'Morgerard
Thank you, Gladis!

*fingers beard* I'm not sure whether he should be a Priest or Hunter though...

Also, for images, should they be from animé? Since, I don't really watch animé, I wouldn't be able to procure any. I have other images though!

However other than these two things, I should be able to create one pretty soon (once I spend half a day typing away furiously).

*fingers beard* I'm not sure whether he should be a Priest or Hunter though...

Up to you. XD If you want more demon killing action, I'd say go for the hunter. o 3 o

Also, for images, should they be from animé? Since, I don't really watch animé, I wouldn't be able to procure any. I have other images though!

You don't have go use anime. Art of some sort would be preferred (so no photo's) but I don't think it matters otherwise.

However other than these two things, I should be able to create one pretty soon (once I spend half a day typing away furiously).

Good luck! XD

• Thank You
Uhh... I have another question (again). Which Hunter spots are open? Any more Hunters needed for the actual Sins?

Uhh... I have another question (again). Which Hunter spots are open? Any more Hunters needed for the actual Sins?

No, that's what I said before. All spots for the sins are taken. That said, you could still make your character carry one of the sins marks, meaning than should the contract between one of the pairs be broken or the human parishes, your character could take their spot (provided he bears the right mark).

Your character could still be a very skilled hunter. He just wouldn't have a sin for familiar. That said, it gives you the freedom to create a demonic familiar of your own, if you so like. o 3 o

• Thank You
*cheerily* Okay. I was just clearing that up!

Sorry. I have been swamped with work xc I apologize ^^" anywaaaaaaay...as gladi-nee said, make whatever you want. Hunter, priest, medic. All up to you . Don't have to use anime pics or art, they are just prefered.

I'm back now.

Also guys this is collab part so you can post them now. I'll be posting Averys and Sloths later today .

Hopefully I can write a collab with Gladis tomorrow for Nicholas and Lust x.x

I have a pretty busy schedule this week between work and school. Not sure if I'm going to get both my collabs done.

Should I create my character's familiar myself, do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.