The Seven Deadly Sins - Chosen Hunters (OOC/Signup

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leon is flirty awesome senpai

Awesome flirty prince Senpai! XD

Avaon's great for giving life advice by the way!

Awesome helpful Senpai. o 3 o

@Aka~Kitsune; @Gladis;

I have to admit that Avaon is only in his Beta version now. As is the case with a lot of my characters, I think them through deeply and forget to take notes and then when I'm finally writing them down I miss some important details. That's why when I remember I'll have to add them to his Sheet.

And also, Gladis, I agree that Envy should know Mierin. Mierin doesn't have to be in her relationships listing but I think Envy should know her. I just don't know if Mierin will be a demon under Envy or not.

Envy would probably at least know her, yes. And... it's also possible that rather than Envy herself, she served Envy's father (the former Envy). Thething about the sins was that they were kind of the bosses of the demon realm before they were...well...imprisoned. That doesn't mean that every demon served them, though. It's totally up to you. XD It's just that the sin envy tends to be symbolized by snakes. -w-

I have added these to Avaon. I never got a Yes or No on whether I should let Avaon speak the Old Tongue so I put that part in brackets, until you decide!

Also, Avensurha is a character I'm intending to make. Not a hunter. He's a blacksmith of Ashbourne. Maybe the best (or maybe the only one). I don't know. You GMs are in charge of lore! I just think up interesting characters and RP them. That also reminds me that I need to type up Mierin.

I think it should be fine, since imaginary languages shouldn't really be a problem. Kit'll have to decide on this one, though.

As for blacksmiths, he'd be part of Lialrus. It'd be fine for him to be the best, I think (I mean, I doubt anyone would really mind), buuuut... he wouldn't be the only one. Besides hunters, the Lialrus are blacksmiths and it is a trade that has been in the family for generations. So, there would probably be more. o 3 o

• Love
Reactions: Adaon ril'Morgerard
Kaay~ well he can definitely be the 'best' but as Gladi said he would have to be a Lialrus. Its their trade just as the Grehe tend to be the ones to go to for medicine etc.

And him speaking old tongue is fine. A few people in the network would.

I think it should be fine, since imaginary languages shouldn't really be a problem. Kit'll have to decide on this one, though.

As for blacksmiths, he'd be part of Lialrus. It'd be fine for him to be the best, I think (I mean, I doubt anyone would really mind), buuuut... he wouldn't be the only one. Besides hunters, the Lialrus are blacksmiths and it is a trade that has been in the family for generations. So, there would probably be more. o 3 o
That makes sense!
Kaay~ well he can definitely be the 'best' but as Gladi said he would have to be a Lialrus. Its their trade just as the Grehe tend to be the ones to go to for medicine etc.

And him speaking old tongue is fine. A few people in the network would.
Thanks! I can imagine some scenes already!

Do the Cohens have a special trade?

Okay so I've been skimming the ic today, and I have some feedback as well as concerns that I wish to mention if permitted to do so.

Okay so I've been skimming the ic today, and I have some feedback as well as concerns that I wish to mention if permitted to do so.
Go ahead and voice them. XD

Go ahead and voice them. XD

I AM HORRIBLY CONFUSED. So Avaon is a Cohen, but is he a cousin or an uncle? Since I realized the age thing caused a problem earlier but I don't know what came out of that.

And is Avaon going to be the best blacksmith or not? You both said he would have to be a lialrus so does that mean that's a "no" or is Avaon a Lialrus now or not? I'm just really confused, because if he is a cohen, medically inclined, as well as the best black smith then he has skills from like three different families and that just sounds Gary Sue to me.

So I have no idea whats going on anymore.

I AM HORRIBLY CONFUSED. So Avaon is a Cohen, but is he a cousin or an uncle? Since I realized the age thing caused a problem earlier but I don't know what came out of that.

And is Avaon going to be the best blacksmith or not? You both said he would have to be a lialrus so does that mean that's a "no" or is Avaon a Lialrus now or not? I'm just really confused, because if he is a cohen, medically inclined, as well as the best black smith then he has skills from like three different families and that just sounds Gary Sue to me.

So I have no idea whats going on anymore.
1. Avaon will technically be Bart's and Leila's uncle, but since he's so young, will probably have more of a brotherly role.
2. Avaon is not going to be a blacksmith. The blacksmith question was for a second character Adaon may create in the future.
3. So, Avaon will still be a Cohen.

I hope I could clear some things up.

1. Avaon will technically be Bart's and Leila's uncle, but since he's so young, will probably have more of a brotherly role.
2. Avaon is not going to be a blacksmith. The blacksmith question was for a second character Adaon may create in the future.
3. So, Avaon will still be a Cohen.

I hope I could clear some things up.

Okay but more so to Leila than Bart, as Bart's back ground doesn't allow for a caring brotherly like figure?

Also if that is the case then he would also know about Bart's older sister? She died to wrath when Bart was still an infant, so I assume that Avaon wouldn't know anything about her either since he is only a few years older than Bart.

And yes that cleared a lot of things up for me. Thanks. :P

Okay but more so to Leila than Bart, as Bart's back ground doesn't allow for a caring brotherly like figure?

Also if that is the case then he would also know about Bart's older sister? She died to wrath when Bart was still an infant, so I assume that Avaon wouldn't know anything about her either since he is only a few years older than Bart.

And yes that cleared a lot of things up for me. Thanks. :P
1. I was speaking of the characters in general, not Bart and Leila specifically. I already cleared up what his situation would most likely be like with Bart. The way his father is doesn't really allow for that sort of relationship in the first place... well, unless the players would will it so, which in this case isn't so.
2. That's up to you guys to decide. Dunn ask me. o 3 o

I'm glad I could help. XD

1. I was speaking of the characters in general, not Bart and Leila specifically. I already cleared up what his situation would most likely be like with Bart. The way his father is doesn't really allow for that sort of relationship in the first place... well, unless the players would will it so, which in this case isn't so.
2. That's up to you guys to decide. Dunn ask me. o 3 o

I'm glad I could help. XD

Oh I was speaking in regards to Leila and Bart only, but if everything is squared away then I'm all caught up! Thanks :P

• Love
Reactions: Gladis
o w o

When are we allowed to post the collabs?

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: DoomyCakez
  • Love
Had to fix the spoilers 40 thousand times, but finally posted - 3 -

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Gladis and Esmeray
So Avaon is a Cohen, but is he a cousin or an uncle?
Blood and bloody ashes, I forgot to update Avaon in regards to that! Damnit.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Esmeray
*scratches head* Now that's a term I'm unfamiliar with. Uhmm... could someone elaborate?

The slang term for "collaborations" in which a pair of players from a group roleplay collaborate on an event specificly for the characters of said players. For example, sex scenes in a group roleplay are generally collaborations between two players and their respective characters.

• Thank You
Well to tell Avaon's story, we need a little of backstory on his parents. Avaon's father was the Cohen head. Before he married Avaon's mother, he had had married once already and had a child with that woman. After that woman died, Avaon's father remarried a much younger woman who was known for her upstanding personality, intelligence and strong morals. This is important. Avaon's personality was molded majorly by his mother.
Now, Avaon's father, Gerard, had stepped down as head Cohen and had gone abroad once his first wife had died, and there married his second wife, Jennifer. When Avaon was born, he was many decades younger than his half-brother, now the head Cohen, who himself had children by then. After some time, Gerard brought his wife and his son back to Ashbourne. So, Avaon was brought up as a Cohen hunter. As part of the main line Avaon was trained rigorously. And he had no problems with it. He was a natural at it. And he was a perfectionist and competitive. To himself, he was not like any other hunter. He was better. He would set the new standard. This was the pride and arrogance that filled his early years.

This was the pride and arrogance which began to drove away what few friends he had.

Some say it was because he felt vastly overshadowed by his ever-so-distant and callous older half-brother and so did his best to match him in every feat. He needn't have worried. He would perform many feats in the years to come.
Not as smooth as my initial history. Edits never are. If I had known this information when I first wrote the history, the momentum and flow that I had then would be present now as well. Now it's only a crude patching. Ahh well, this is a fault of mine, not anyone else's. C'est la vie, mes amis. OC sheets are nearly always edited before they reach the final version.

Last edited:
The slang term for "collaborations" in which a pair of players from a group roleplay collaborate on an event specificly for the characters of said players. For example, sex scenes in a group roleplay are generally collaborations between two players and their respective characters.
Ahh thanks! I hadn't been aware of that term. Group RPs are not something I'm experienced in. However it's also ironic that half the RPs I've engaged in are collaborations nonetheless. The RP world just wasn't technically a 'group' RP. More a large world created without much overarching plot or story and people would come, create their own stories and RP the hell out of it. Masses of small independent one on one partner RPs.

To me group RPs are when a specific number of people come together to create a beautiful complex story involving many deep, detailed characters. There's an overarching plot, there's backstage work going on to make the RP wonderful.

Reactions: Esmeray
My brain hurts. e w e My creative abilities have maxed out for the day

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.