The Seven Deadly Sins - Chosen Hunters (OOC/Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just letting you all know that if anyone had tried tor each me for any reason, I'm afraid that I have been without internet connection this week as it broke. I only got it back a few minutes ago. I'm available now though. *waves energetically and goes back to lurking*

I imagine elven Avaon and Avensurha to look like Celebrimbor and Annatar from Shadow of Mordor. Of course absolutely different personalities and roles but still!

Just comes to mind seeing as their exactly the same age, could be said to be twin-like in some aspects (both are fine-boned princely types in appearance) and close friends.

tumblr_npftbt3iBq1rkbeivo1_500.png

Just some interesting stuff to glance over! Of course, they aren't elves. Avensurha is based on Rhaegar Targaryen from aSoIaF appearance-wise.

Okay, so I'm a little nervous about signing up for this roleplay. I hope I'm advanced enough for this.

Would it be alright if I reserved Lust?

*waves cheerily* Hellooo!

Unfortunately all the main roles are taken! You can still create characters though!

Oh, okay! I didn't see it marked as taken.. Sorry, misunderstanding. Soooo what kind of characters can I make still?

I have to apologize. When I said main roles, I meant all the seven sins and whoever they're contracted/bonded to. It doesn't mean the major roles aren't taken. You just need to be creative! For example, my hunter is meant to be a sort of big brother/mentor figure to at least some of the main characters. And my up and coming priest is the best blacksmith in the city.

You could create characters that have important roles, just the main fourteen roles (I think that's how many there are) are taken. There are still many roles left if you think about it.

*shrugs* I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Oh! Okay. No, no. It's fine. That's super helpful.

Okay, I will get to work on that. Thank you very much!

You should try getting in touch with one of the GM's for better information.

Aye. I'm only a minor RPer here. I don't RP any of fourteen main characters. One of the GMs can help you a lot more!

Last edited:
Welcome :D but yeah, as said before the sins and hunters are taken. However, this does mean you can be as creative as you want with this role as long as you can explain whatever your doing. If you have any questions or need help just send me a message ^^ or if I'm not around there is also the other GM Gladis.

Reactions: Gladis
Okay guys ^^ the deadline for collabs was actually Sunday....so really I was planning to just say lets move on and say the rest were still in their trials. However due to a majority of collabs not being done, its extended till Sunday once again. Regardless of numbers it will move on at that point soooo yeah.

Anyway, if you absolutely CANNOT work on your collab this week or post it tell me or Gladis soon.

I was just wondering... am I supposed to post something as well in the IC thread? Since I'm not actually collaborating with anyone and my character isn't actually taking part in the trials. Just making sure!

Sorry I was doing errands. Right, originally it would if been that you would have till wait but I've changed it. Now whoever has posted the collab is free to go out of the hall with their demons. This means they can run into your character and so you don't have to wait a week or so. I'll post as zeha appearing soon. Doomy can post as Gluttony appearing as well.

Reactions: DoomyCakez
Wonderful! I was just clearing that up! Can't wait to meet the seven and their new familiars!

Strawberry and I are still working on our collab, and we'll be sure to have it done on time! We aren't too far from finishing, I think. xD

I've posted my demon character appearing ^^ This means that you can bring your character in sooner some how Adaon.

Also, you are free to control the priests and Alec (just for now or I can do it for you) concerning the moments the demon appear and hunters wake up.

I'll post for Sammael after Adaon or a few others - w -" Want to make sure my posts are slightly father in between <3

Hello! Now, I'm totally willing to create a character here, even though all the main roles are taken.

However, before doing so, I'd have a few questions.

1 - Are all Arcs planned beforehand, improvised or a bit of both? And how far do you plan the arcs if you do?
2 - Can someone create a false antagonist(antagonist who later becomes MC/adjuvant)?
3 - Is the story solely revolving around the city of Ashbourne? Are characters from outside the city or from around the world allowed?
4 - What is the setting age(and besides guns, what else is there, tanks, ships, artillery or anything)?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've posted my demon character appearing ^^ This means that you can bring your character in sooner some how Adaon.

Also, you are free to control the priests and Alec (just for now or I can do it for you) concerning the moments the demon appear and hunters wake up.
*nervous* I'd rather not control any characters other than ones that originated from me. No offence but... I'm just not comfortable with that. NPCs that I created, yes. But important NPCs that the GM created... *hides behind [my] throne*

Status
Not open for further replies.