The Seven Deadly Sins - Chosen Hunters (OOC/Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Envy would probably at least know her, yes. And... it's also possible that rather than Envy herself, she served Envy's father (the former Envy). Thething about the sins was that they were kind of the bosses of the demon realm before they were...well...imprisoned. That doesn't mean that every demon served them, though. It's totally up to you. XD It's just that the sin envy tends to be symbolized by snakes. -w-
Thing is, Mierin fits Pride or Lust much more (Pride more than Lust). At least the way she was before she became Avaon's familiar. She was proud, arrogant and beautiful (in her humanoid form).

I need something cleared up. So are the Seven the only one tied to their respective Sins or is it that every demon is tied to a Sin and the Seven are just the most powerful among them?

I need something cleared up. So are the Seven the only one tied to their respective Sins or is it that every demon is tied to a Sin and the Seven are just the most powerful among them?
The Seven are tied exclusively to their respective Sin. That's where the marking comes in. The marking binds them to the Sin. O 3 O

So there aren't any seven classes of demons or anything? *tilts head inquiringly*

So there aren't any seven classes of demons or anything? *tilts head inquiringly*
There are Seven classes technically, because each Sin has its own horde of demon. There are Pride based, wrath, glut, etc.

What sin the Seven get all depends on the marking that they receive at birth.

By the way when I say Seven, I mean the Seven Deadly Sins.

By the way when I say Seven, I mean the Seven Deadly Sins.
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK.

So, with that in mind, let me reexplain > 3 <"

So, the Seven Deadly Sins can be ANY sort of Demon of your choice, but it is best that you do research to determine what demon that a Sin is. For example, Lust is a succubus, Gluttony is a Hellhound ( a beast based demon), etc. You can be creative and you can pick whatever demon that you wish, but it is best to try and pick something that has SOMETHING to do with the chosen sin. That is not required though, for there are literally MILLIONS of demons to choose from. Each sins does have designation over a certain HORDE of demons and within that HORDE there are different types of demons (I.E. Biblical research can help you determine for yourself).

BASICALLY, Each sin is only ONE demon and that demon does not have to be a type of demon that SPECIFICALLY pertains to its Sin; however, it is best to follow the guidelines of the Sins and what THAT sin pertains.

MEANING: You can choose whatever demon that you wish, but make sure that you pay attention that the Sin that THAT demon is assigned to.

o 3 o"

I hope that made things a bit clearer for you > - <"

• Thank You
Reactions: Gladis
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK.

So, with that in mind, let me reexplain > 3 <"

So, the Seven Deadly Sins can be ANY sort of Demon of your choice, but it is best that you do research to determine what demon that a Sin is. For example, Lust is a succubus, Gluttony is a Hellhound ( a beast based demon), etc. You can be creative and you can pick whatever demon that you wish, but it is best to try and pick something that has SOMETHING to do with the chosen sin. That is not required though, for there are literally MILLIONS of demons to choose from. Each sins does have designation over a certain HORDE of demons and within that HORDE there are different types of demons (I.E. Biblical research can help you determine for yourself).

BASICALLY, Each sin is only ONE demon and that demon does not have to be a type of demon that SPECIFICALLY pertains to its Sin; however, it is best to follow the guidelines of the Sins and what THAT sin pertains.

MEANING: You can choose whatever demon that you wish, but make sure that you pay attention that the Sin that THAT demon is assigned to.

o 3 o"

I hope that made things a bit clearer for you > - <"
*nodnods* I just needed to know if I needed to assign a certain Sin to Mierin. Mierin is an A-Class you see, and Avaon's familiar.

That information was very useful. It cleared up a lot of stuff I had been confused on. So Mierin does not need to be assigned to any of the Seven Sins (the Sin being both the trait and the S-Class Demon)?

*nodnods* I just needed to know if I needed to assign a certain Sin to Mierin. Mierin is an A-Class you see, and Avaon's familiar.

That information was very useful. It cleared up a lot of stuff I had been confused on. So Mierin does not need to be assigned to any of the Seven Sins (the Sin being both the trait and the S-Class Demon)?
Well, not exactly. You see, in Hell each demon is still assigned to a certain sin. The S-CLASS demons are just the pure embodiment of the Sin itself, but they still have their demons hordes (all who hold some sort of likeness to the Sin they are under.) You demon will still belong to a sin. She will not be the EMBODIMENT of that sin, but she will hold allegience to one of the Seven Sins. Sort of like a servant or general under the S-class Demon lord.

I hate time zones. Questions are literally always asked when I'm asleep or when I'm busy/out...

In Beta Version

skyrim_real_life_serana_by_maohwolf-d6izqhw.jpg

[Mierin's Human Form]

Name
Mierin Eronaile
(Named by Avaon Cohen)

Nicknames
The Silent Terror
Miri (by Avaon; commonly said)
Minerva (original name for her, given by Pride, when once she had no name)
Min (nickname for Minerva)
Mashiara (by Avaon; very rarely said)

Age (Appearance)

Divider%20Two_zpsx8lcttnk.png

Sin
Pride

Personality description
To most of the people in Ashbourne, Mierin is a mystery. She rarely appears in human form in front of others. Some say she's shy about her human form. Nonetheless, many theories and rumours have cropped up about her, regarding her appearance and how she takes human form rarely, even in front of Avaon.

Inwardly, Mierin is a keenly intelligent and witty demoness. She has a very biting, sardonic tongue, that she isn't reluctant to use when she speaks. She also does not suffer fools gladly, much like her master Avaon, though he is more reserved in showing his annoyance. Mierin is still not used to being around so many humans, especially so many hunters. She will not admit that she is very intimidated. Her confidence took a very strong blow when Avaon defeated her, seemingly so easily. That is also why she is so melancholic and depressed sometimes. She's been having an existential crisis.

Sometimes, she hates what she has become. A familiar. Owned by a hunter. It doesn't matter if that hunter is her close friend. Avaon has gained her respect. He deserves it in her eyes because he defeated [one of] Pride's best Champion. Only Pride himself may have been better. Mierin looks to her flaws too easily now. Before she thought herself impervious and invincible. Now that she lacks that, her entire core is shaken. She desperately wants to know what to do and since she cannot find an answer, she tries to lose herself. When Avaon's too busy to talk, she curls up somewhere and drowses.

Avensurha
Pride (the Sin)
Envy (the Sin)
Cats
Watermelons
Her appearance
Taking care of her appearance
Teasing Avaon
Sarcasm
Destroying stuff, especially cities
Boys admiring her. From afar, of course.
When Avaon finally- Oh wait that's a secret

Dislikes
Her flaws
Anyone pointing out her flaws
Losing
Jam
Clean shaved-ness in men (she finds it unappealing)
Winter
The cold
Being cold

Fears
That Pride will reject her for her failure to defeat Avaon
That demon-kind in general will look down on her for her failure
The possibility that not only is she not invulnerable but that she is weak as well
Being separated from Avaon

738801-1403586125.png

[Mierin in one of her more sardonic moods]

Height
5'7"

Weight
70kg (as a human)
Varies (as a snake)

Hair Colour
Dark brown

Eye Colour
Amber

Skin Tone
Tanned

Scars/tattoos etc
N/A

Other
She retains her fangs and venom even in human form, however they can be retracted and normally are.

Clothing style
Somber, dark colours. Moderately utilitarian. Somewhat form-fitting.

latest

[Mierin and her attire]

Ability
Mierin has many powers and abilities but her most noticeable one by far is that in her snake form, she has a large amount of control over her size. If she so chooses, she can grow large enough to become truly a giant (twice as tall as a normal house), or if she so chooses, she can shrink into a form small enough to hide in Avaon's hair.

Mierin's second most noticeable ability is despite her size, she will always move silently and will be hard to detect. She is known as the Silent Terror because of this.

Weapon
Long dagger, hidden.

Strengths
Speed and instincts of a death adder, agility of an inland taipan and strength of a python. She can spit venom too and with deadly accuracy. Both as a snake and as a human. She is a living weapon and Avaon acknowledges and uses that.

She is also crafty and clever, serpentine as she is. Unless something has unnerved her.

Weaknesses
Once arrogant and immensely overconfident. Now immensely insecure and unsure of herself. Her hesitation is becoming dangerous to Avaon. If she is unnerved, much of her dangerousness is gone. She will be very hesitant in her movements and unsure on what to do.

She is also incapable of fighting some demons. Demons that are not entirely substantial cannot be touched by her.

And some certain demons she refuses to fight willingly. The Sin, Pride, for example. And perhaps some of her previous comrades.

Relationships

– Avaon –
Avaon is the person that has gotten the most closest to her. The type of relationship they have is not entirely certain, however. Is he merely a kind master? Is he a close friend? Is he a lover? Is she even attracted to him? Or are they like brother and sister? Or maybe even cousin-like? Even Avaon and Mierin themselves are unsure of this. It makes for some awkward conversations sometimes.

– Pride –
Each Sin of course had his share of deputies and commanders with whom to delegate command of their Horde. Mierin was neither. She was [one of his] Champion. She represented him in places where he could not go himself. And she fought for him when he could not risk himself. And she destroyed towns and cities that he could not go to destroy himself. There was only one Pride and many things to do after all. She became known as the Silent Terror in her time with him.

– Envy –
The Original Envy and she had a mutual respect for each other. However she likes the new Envy very much. Elsbeth is very... serpentine sometimes. Mierin has enjoyed hunting mortals alongside her. And Elsbeth definitely has a very delightful sense of humour.

History

Let us begin with a little backstory. Mierin is very ancient. She was there in the original war and she was a perpetrator of countless heinous crimes against humanity. She was known as the Silent Terror because of her ability (enhanced by her powers) to come upon her victims without them noticing. Even if she was a twenty feet tall monster.

She destroyed cities for Pride, even fought the Seven original hunters for him repeatedly when he wasn't there. She was not truly a match for them but nonetheless she was able to hold her own against them for a while.

giant_snake_by_teodriel-d5gm088.jpg

[She is fully capable of destroying cities.]

After Pride was sealed away, Mierin was left without a purpose. She did not act on her own after all. She acted as he directed. So Mierin travelled far north to a cold hidden place. And she drowsed. She did not slumber. She remained alert of the happenings of the world but until Pride came out she didn't really know what to do so she nodded off, keeping half-aware of what was going on.

Then Pride contacted her.

She came out of her hidey hole. She came back to Ashbourne. And she became a silent menace on the hunters. Nobody really knew who she was. Thousands of years had passed and her name had faded into obscurity. She killed whoever Pride told her to kill, in whichever way he told her to kill.

And then Avaon came out and fought her. And she poisoned him. But he survived. He came back and fought her again.

And he defeated her.

She could not fight against a hunter that she could barely harm. Throw him around and he would somehow twist out of the way of harm and then get back to his feet.

She could not fight a hunter who seemed to know her every move almost as she made it. Most of the times she tried to hit him, he would be able to dodge out of the way.

She could not fight a hunter whom she feared, and of whom she was so awed of. He had survived being poisoned. He had come back to fight her again.

Nobody suspected that, ironically, it was her own venom in his veins that was what allowed him to defeat her. Her venom diluted in his blood gave him a power over her. It allowed him to 'feel' her movements even as she made them. It allowed him to detect where she was, even if she used her extraordinary stealth to hide. It gave him a significant advantage over her.

The battle was said to be one of the most notable and eeriest battles in the history of the hunters. Both foes were as silent and deadly as the night. The watchers could barely hear the movements of the foes and when one foe decided to disappear, the watchers would lose sight of the foe. This battle was what finally cemented Avaon's reputation among the hunters.

Defeating Mierin, Pride's Champion, in single combat was the greatest feat of Avaon Cohen's life.

But it may have broken Mierin in the process.

Other
N/A

Any other forms

tumblr_nh3ymzWimf1tqfyozo1_500.jpg

[She only opens her hoods when she feels truly threatened, which, arrogant and overconfident as she was, had been very rare.]

Mierin can take on the form of an exceptionally beautiful female human, albeit with some serpentine characteristics retained. Like venom and fangs and a severe dislike of the cold.

Mierin's bestial form is a basilisk. An immense (when in normal size), extremely venomous snake. Normal humans are petrified when they meet her gaze. Hunters are affected less, instead feeling only strong, sometimes paralysing, fear. However Mierin also has the power to grow her size or shrink it as she wishes. It has come in very handy many times. Otherwise she'd crush human houses and be quite clumsy. And noisy.

Voice

Morrigan (Dragon Age)
[/hr]

Last edited:
She's been having an existential crisis for four years now. Poor lass.

I hate time zones.
Mhmm. I know the feeling. I live in Australia. I'm awake when everyone in America's asleep. I, literally, live on the other side of the world as you. I think.

I'm not in America, I'm in the UK. I'm often asleep when they are most active though.

UK? Most of my online friends are from America but I've known a few people from the UK. At least you're probably awake when it's evening for me!

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
  • Love
Are there any other half-human half-demons other than Elsbeth? If so, do they have to be on the demons' side? Or can one also be on the humans' side. I'm just curious. I could do a lot with that information.

Geez sorry for my absence. I'm working on my collab with Strawberry, and we'll hopefully have it done soon! We're in different time zones, though. xD

• Love
Guys, how are collabs going?

I wish I had better news to offer, but whenever my partner is available we will create ours. I apologize if that is inconvenient, I am generally available all the time, but I am aware schedules can be strict for some people.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.