The Seven Deadly Sins - Chosen Hunters (OOC/Signup

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
*totters and falls on face* Eurghh... That took soo long!

*lifts a hand up and waves tiredly* Tell me if there's anything wrong. I can fix it!

I still need to read through his entire CS and it's early in the morning so I'm gong to leave it for later, but since Mierin is a snake (basilisk) it's possible she was under Envy's (my characters) reign in the past. o 3 o

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
I'll need to check on Envy again to make sure!

• Love
In that case maybe a family other than Cohen could be a better fit? I'm not too sure about the genetics or how many side branches there are or anything, I know there's a family tree in progress but since it's not finished yet I don't know how much help it'd be >.<

The Cohen's are generally dark haired, so unless we want to go into the technicalities of genetics... Leila's kind of an exception. Which is also why I asked you if you wanted her related to the Nolan's (the entire bunch is blond) a while back, oooor if one of her parents (presumably her mother) should have come from outside the four families. Like, Grehe are redheads and Lialrus are... blue haired? It's kinda random. X,D

*uncertainly* I guess... we could make him Leila's older brother if you want. But he's really different. Black haired, very light olive skin, while Leila is blonde and fair skinned. I don't thin they'd fit as brother and sister. Cousins would be more likely. The easiest solution would be to make him from a different side branch entirely.

But... I really did want him to have siblings.

He can still have siblings. They'd be NPC's controlled by either you or one of the GM's, unless or if someone decides to create them as legitimate characters. In all honesty I'd almost prefer if you did that, because otherwise every Cohen child is a single child and it's kind of weird. >_>"

As for his backstory, I totally made the same mistake and still need to change it in my CS of Avery *coughs*. He can't have gone to France. He can have gone to a country that was like France, however. It would've been the same place Avery went to. We just still need to come up with a name for it. o 3 o

Last edited:
  • Love
I'll need to check on Envy again to make sure!

Still need to complete her CS, now that you mention it. I shall give you the link once it's finished. She does, however, refer to herself as "mother of snakes" so it would have been fitting. XD

• Love
As for his backstory, I totally made the same mistake and still need to change it in my CS of Avery *coughs*. He can't have gone to France. He can have gone to a country that was like France, however. It would've been the same place Avery went to. We just still need to come up with a name for it. o 3 o
Ahh, now that is one of my specialities. I've created so many fantasy worlds, thinking up names of nations are a delight of mine. Allow me to help, mademoiselle!

Now, in one of my worlds, the French influenced country is called Carielan. Using that, I can come come up with names easily. Carielle, Carelle...

But a completely original name would be somewhat difficult. But there's Galle, Gaule, Francia, Le Royaume de Francielle and so on.

• Love
Morning...early... XC

Sorry up now. Strangely. I'll take a look at your CS ^^ I looked through it briefly while skimming through what I missed over night but I think I have a sort of idea what your character can do....

Anyway, yep, going to look now ~

He can still have siblings. They'd be NPC's controlled by either you or one of the GM's, unless or if someone decides to create them as legitimate characters. In all honesty I'd almost prefer if you did that, because otherwise every Cohen child is a single child and it's kind of weird. >_>"
That'd be wonderful! I have no problem with him having NPC siblings. In fact, I was planning on it and just forgot to mention it.

• Love
Morning...early... XC

Sorry up now. Strangely. I'll take a look at your CS ^^ I looked through it briefly while skimming through what I missed over night but I think I have a sort of idea what your character can do....

Anyway, yep, going to look now ~
... I... only posted it a moment ago (about an hour? two?) though... *scratches head* How could you have looked through it earlier?

• Love
*uncertainly* I guess... we could make him Leila's older brother if you want. But he's really different. Black haired, very light olive skin, while Leila is blonde and fair skinned. I don't thin they'd fit as brother and sister. Cousins would be more likely. The easiest solution would be to make him from a different side branch entirely.

But... I really did want him to have siblings.

BTW, uncle is ALSO a possibility. He could be Barts uncle or he could be Leila's uncle. Yes, he's young, but that sort of thing happens. Ultimately he'd be a younger brother, but he would still be an authority figure amongst the others since he's still their uncle.

Ahh, now that is one of my specialities. I've created so many fantasy worlds, thinking up names of nations are a delight of mine. Allow me to help, mademoiselle!

Now, in one of my worlds, the French influenced country is called Carielan. Using that, I can come come up with names easily. Carielle, Carelle...

But a completely original name would be somewhat difficult. But there's Galle, Gaule, Francia, Le Royaume de Francielle and so on.

I like the sound of Gaule or Francia. XD

XD I just clicked on my alerts and it took me to the first post that is new to me. Which was like a page back. A lot happened. I blame time zones. So I skimmed it when I was reading through them all

I'm an idiot. >_>" He'd be an uncle to the both of them.

• Love
BTW, uncle is ALSO a possibility. He could be Barts uncle or he could be Leila's uncle. Yes, he's young, but that sort of thing happens. Ultimately he'd be a younger brother, but he would still be an authority figure amongst the others since he's still their uncle.
I like the sound of that! But hmm... I'd have to modify his sheet. But I like it! That's how it'll be then.
I like the sound of Gaule or Francia. XD
Your choice! I'm just brainstorming.

• Love
Yes, he's young, but that sort of thing happens.
My father is a fifth or sixth son or something (and he has sisters and a younger brother) and I think his eldest brother (who is deceased now) is probably twenty or so years older than him. I definitely know it's possible.

Last edited:
  • Love
-rolls around in the chat-

0 - 0) .....

-slowly slithers back into hiding place-

• Love
*waves cheerily*

• Love
My father is a fifth or sixth son or something (and he has sisters and a younger brother) and I think his eldest brother (who is deceased now) is probably twenty or so years older than him. I definitely know it's possible.

Hmmm... since your characters brother would be the Cohen head (and the father of Bart), his father probably wouldn't have been the sixth or fifth son. Unless every older child died, leaving him to be the only heir (beside your character). His eldest brother also wouldn't be deceased, as he's still alive and well (and the Cohen family head). So if you could change that bit it'd be great.

Of course! *surprised* That was only an example. Avaon's a second or third son. Unless he's Bart's father's cousin which is a different prospect entirely.

Of course! *surprised* That was only an example. Avaon's a second or third son. Unless he's Bart's father's cousin which is a different prospect entirely.

But like, wouldn't he be the first cousin once removed of Bart and Leila, then? XD Oh God family trees. >_>"

Ultimately it's up to you. If you'd rather do it that way I'm fine with it. o 3 o Though personally I think making him the uncle of them would be best, since it'd make them closer family relations. Like I said, though. It's entirely up to you. -w-

@Adaon ril'Morgerard
Did you name both his mother and father? 'Cause if you did I can use them for the family tree. XD Since they don't have names yet. o 3 o If you didn't I'll do it. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.