The Seaborne Chronicles | Original Character/Panfandom Exploration RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't mind non-human creatures taking part, I may be willing to try. It's been a long time since I've done a group RP, though.

887558_QbGv0c1TeiDyDzJ.png

The gem on his shoulder can let him form different parts for different things. So even though he's feral, he can be quite handy around a ship~

there's a lot more information to him than that, but since this is just an interest check, I wanted to put the minimum for you to know that I'm interested and with what, lol.

If you don't mind non-human creatures taking part, I may be willing to try. It's been a long time since I've done a group RP, though.

887558_QbGv0c1TeiDyDzJ.png

The gem on his shoulder can let him form different parts for different things. So even though he's feral, he can be quite handy around a ship~

there's a lot more information to him than that, but since this is just an interest check, I wanted to put the minimum for you to know that I'm interested and with what, lol.
Heya! I keep forgetting to edit it into the main post, but the OOC/IC is actually already up!

And yes, non-human characters are more than welcome. We also have player slots free, so you're welcome to join up. :)

What is a meme character? I've been keeping my eye open for a game to play a comedy/adventure character designated Croach the tracker.

What is a meme character? I've been keeping my eye open for a game to play a comedy/adventure character designated Croach the tracker.
It's kinda vague usage of the word, but by that I mean basically characters that are obviously not meant to be serious characters. (i.e trying to apply as Spongebob Squarepants or a literal meme like Pepe The Frog :P)

Aww, they beat Melody to the towels. I guess it makes sense that a bunch of hitchhikers would have towels on them though. You never leave Earth without a towel.

Hmmm... with non-human/humanoid characters allowed, I like the sound of this. Still have a potential slot opened? Still have to do some pondering, since I just stumbled upon this (it came up in a banner "ad").

Reactions: Kaide`
Hmmm... with non-human/humanoid characters allowed, I like the sound of this. Still have a potential slot opened? Still have to do some pondering, since I just stumbled upon this (it came up in a banner "ad").
Yup, we still have those three slots. ^^

Heh, that's how I found this too. I feel like Iwaku is the only place I actually click on the banners.

Yup, we still have those three slots. ^^

Excellent...

Heh, that's how I found this too. I feel like Iwaku is the only place I actually click on the banners.

Well, they're "ads" for RP, not for some outside vendor. And I was interested in what I saw and read, so I checked it out. And found I liked the concept. And then found someone who asked the same question I would have asked, along with a positive response, so it turned out this particular RP, which at first seemed human-centric... is not. At least when it comes to allowed characters. So, why not?

Just have to read the OOC/IC, to see just what character to use out of my roster.

Reactions: Kaide`
I'm interested, just got a whole ton of face claims and there's one I think would be quite entertaining to play in this scenario.

I'm interested if there's still free spots! If not then I can always wait until there IS a spot O3O

If this is going to be a thing, I'm totally in!

If it's going to be a thing, I hope it picks up soon... I wanna get Sev on the boat!

Status
Not open for further replies.