The Seaborne Chronicles | Original Character/Panfandom Exploration RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't mind non-human creatures taking part, I may be willing to try. It's been a long time since I've done a group RP, though.

887558_QbGv0c1TeiDyDzJ.png

The gem on his shoulder can let him form different parts for different things. So even though he's feral, he can be quite handy around a ship~

there's a lot more information to him than that, but since this is just an interest check, I wanted to put the minimum for you to know that I'm interested and with what, lol.

If you don't mind non-human creatures taking part, I may be willing to try. It's been a long time since I've done a group RP, though.

887558_QbGv0c1TeiDyDzJ.png

The gem on his shoulder can let him form different parts for different things. So even though he's feral, he can be quite handy around a ship~

there's a lot more information to him than that, but since this is just an interest check, I wanted to put the minimum for you to know that I'm interested and with what, lol.
Heya! I keep forgetting to edit it into the main post, but the OOC/IC is actually already up!

And yes, non-human characters are more than welcome. We also have player slots free, so you're welcome to join up. :)

What is a meme character? I've been keeping my eye open for a game to play a comedy/adventure character designated Croach the tracker.

What is a meme character? I've been keeping my eye open for a game to play a comedy/adventure character designated Croach the tracker.
It's kinda vague usage of the word, but by that I mean basically characters that are obviously not meant to be serious characters. (i.e trying to apply as Spongebob Squarepants or a literal meme like Pepe The Frog :P)

Aww, they beat Melody to the towels. I guess it makes sense that a bunch of hitchhikers would have towels on them though. You never leave Earth without a towel.

Hmmm... with non-human/humanoid characters allowed, I like the sound of this. Still have a potential slot opened? Still have to do some pondering, since I just stumbled upon this (it came up in a banner "ad").

Reactions: Kaide`
Hmmm... with non-human/humanoid characters allowed, I like the sound of this. Still have a potential slot opened? Still have to do some pondering, since I just stumbled upon this (it came up in a banner "ad").
Yup, we still have those three slots. ^^

Heh, that's how I found this too. I feel like Iwaku is the only place I actually click on the banners.

Yup, we still have those three slots. ^^

Excellent...

Heh, that's how I found this too. I feel like Iwaku is the only place I actually click on the banners.

Well, they're "ads" for RP, not for some outside vendor. And I was interested in what I saw and read, so I checked it out. And found I liked the concept. And then found someone who asked the same question I would have asked, along with a positive response, so it turned out this particular RP, which at first seemed human-centric... is not. At least when it comes to allowed characters. So, why not?

Just have to read the OOC/IC, to see just what character to use out of my roster.

Reactions: Kaide`
I'm interested, just got a whole ton of face claims and there's one I think would be quite entertaining to play in this scenario.

I'm interested if there's still free spots! If not then I can always wait until there IS a spot O3O

If this is going to be a thing, I'm totally in!

If it's going to be a thing, I hope it picks up soon... I wanna get Sev on the boat!

Status
Not open for further replies.