Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild Child probably my Drug Dealer main buyer XD.

All American Girl in a Brit World XD.
Totally will be your main buyer :D

It may be bad but... I was totally torn between Jennifer Lawerence or Emma Roberts for my American lol.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Totally will be your main buyer :D

It may be bad but... I was totally torn between Jennifer Lawerence or Emma Roberts for my American lol.
JLaw she just screams that role XD.

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
I GOT TAGGED TWO TIMES I FEEL SPECIAL

• Love
Reactions: Shayla and Justin
So, I'm seeing an abundance of blondes. Am I restricted to playing a blonde in the royal family or can I have a brunette?

So, I'm seeing an abundance of blondes. Am I restricted to playing a blonde in the royal family or can I have a brunette?
Royal family is actually all filled but Nobles and Normal people are all open! Only Royals left are older adults.

Royal family is actually all filled but Nobles and Normal people are all open! Only Royals left are older adults.

Oh, I'm a little confused then about the uncle and uncle's fiancée then. There's a prince and princess underneath them, so I take it the uncle and uncle's fiancée is taken as well and they're not royal?

Oh, I'm a little confused then about the uncle and uncle's fiancée then. There's a prince and princess underneath them, so I take it the uncle and uncle's fiancée is taken as well and they're not royal?
They are , The Uncle is the father to the Princess claimed below and the Fiance is to be their stepmother. They will be older charries unless he married a younger woman. But , nobody wants the older roles it would appear so we were going to make them NPC's. They are Royal though.

• Thank You
Reactions: junebug
Hmm, alright. I'll stick my interest in here as a female noble then! Nat dormer is meh fc~

Nat dormer brown hair with Emilia Clarke brown hair as sis would make my day tho if anyone wants to xD

Last edited:
Hmm, alright. I'll stick my interest in here as a female noble then! Nat dormer is meh fc~

Nat dormer brown hair with Emilia Clarke brown hair as sis would make my day tho if anyone wants to xD
How about a dramatic spin and have a sister appear in your life after your father had a torrid affair with an American on one of his Diplomatic Missions and years later you find out a common girl is really your sister... Totally not hinting I would do Emilia Clarke and that for dramatic fun.... <.<

How about a dramatic spin and have a sister appear in your life after your father had a torrid affair with an American on one of his Diplomatic Missions and years later you find out a common girl is really your sister... Totally not hinting I would do Emilia Clarke and that for dramatic fun.... <.<

Nat dormer british accent: "You're joking, right?"

Nat dormer british accent: "You're joking, right?"
See..... My ideas are out of hand...

- Zips her lips!-

• Love
Reactions: junebug
See..... My ideas are out of hand...

- Zips her lips!-

xD but really, I would love to see how it plays out lol

ALSO just a random thing but we need some Kit Harington in here

and I'm suddenly on this GoT spree

-makes lena headey the momma lol-

Kit, I'm actually using him for my Baron... didn't want to say anything yet but now I have to so no one takes him XD.

• Love
Reactions: junebug and Shayla
xD but really, I would love to see how it plays out lol

ALSO just a random thing but we need some Kit Harington in here

and I'm suddenly on this GoT spree

-makes lena headey the momma lol-
We will do it!

Reactions: Katori
Kit, I'm actually using him for my Baron... didn't want to say anything yet but now I have to so no one takes him XD.

Omg perf LOL Kit's actually got some noble blood in him so I thought it would be kinda cool for him to be in this rp for some reason xD

• Love
Reactions: Justin
We do need more Normal and Nobles , so do invite!

Status
Not open for further replies.